The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what are your future plans?

Go down 
+2
Oldfort
wheezie wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

what are your future plans? Empty
PostSubject: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 am

whats everyone future plans and goals with there dogs. do you plan on adding a dog to the family, plan on geetin into dog sport? this could be today, tommorow or a year from now.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 am

Wow lets see, I am definitely adding a dog out of the breeding we have due in April between Switch and Gracie.

Goals to Ch in show and WP Rebel and Switch in ADBA and NKC. They are almost there in the NKC. Bailey is already an NKC WPCH. They are not that far from it in the ADBA. From there continue to multi title them and work my new dog. Eventually get more property again and build a nice facility, maybe even train dogs for WP for others.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 am

sounds awsome andy. its gonna be great to see where you are in 20 years from now.

I have been thinking about my plans for quite a while now. Unfortunatly i have come to the decision to not have any other bully breed dogs until i am a home owner. in the mean time i plan on getting a malinois and continue schutzhund. I'm not thrilled about the idea but it seems like the most rational for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:30 am

Just let me know if you change your mind and Ill hook you up in April!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:43 am

thanks andy that means a lot to me. I'm gonna try to find a young dog that i can co own, i will train the dog in schutzhund and provide all veternariay care that may be needed and all other expenses. Needed to the dog, but if at any time i can no longer keep the dog i would give back to the other co owner. Now the hard part is finding the peson to co own with lol.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 am

HaHA If I didn't live day to day I would be able to say..
Every day is a surprise for me..
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:41 am

I have one right now I'm looking for someone to co/own with

Last edited by MidnightSkyKnl on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:50 am

My future plans is to get some of my girls and deuce shown. Probably will take my boy's off Pepsi/Dozer breeding to a few puppy events probably will weight pull them when they are old enough. Would like to get Kane and Taz maybe Hank started on weight pulling as soon as possible. i also hope to have some very nice show and weight pull prospects off Pepsi/Condra's Giggalo breeding. I also am hoping to put down a couple really nice breedings here in the next couple of years have a few planned out for 09 and 10. and thats all I can think of right off the top of my head if I will probably think of more and come back and add on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:11 am

I do plan on adding another pup to the family I don't know when but it will either be a ambully or I've been looking into other breeds like the Alaskin Malamute!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:12 am

No more dogs for me until some of the older ones have passed on. Chalice will be going to tracking class in the spring and I really relly want to do dock jumping with her. DaVinci my non pitbull is working on obedience and freestlye dance and flyball that keeps me busy with him. I wish that Chalice was not so DA I would love to do flyball with her.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 am

keep me updated on all the progress you and your dogs make, cant wait to hear about the traking
Back to top Go down
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm

oh no I def won't be getting another till atleast one of mine passes on which I hope is a long time from now.............
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:05 am

My girl friend wants to get another dog but she wants one of those Pomeranian. A female too cause now she is the only one.
Nothin but testosterone flying around here..LOL
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 pm

ericschevy wrote:
My girl friend wants to get another dog but she wants one of those Pomeranian. A female too cause now she is the only one.
Nothin but testosterone flying around here..LOL

Tell your girlfriend I feel for her. That testostrone can be a pain in the a$$$. My sister has a stallion that needs a snip job. I can wait!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:42 am

LMAO, I'm sure it sucks..
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Yesterday was the worsest:twisted: . That stallion got out was in with my mares. We my son and I were fixing his fence and going to try to walk him back to his pasture. Well my mare (Morgan) went over the fence with Neil in hot persuit. I had two horses bucking and kicking and Neil mounting her I hope she and neil didn't mate we didn't realise that he was out right away. It was awfull. The worsest 2hrs of my life getting him back in. DANG HORSE:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:02 am

Hope you have room for one more..LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your future plans?   what are your future plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are your future plans?
Page 1 of 1