The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medusa and the boys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Medusa and the boys! Empty
PostSubject: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:25 pm

Heres my new girl medusa, she jumped on my lap when we were taken the pic so her head is really the only thing you can see Medusa and the boys! Medusa

Chopper Medusa and the boys! Choppy2006

Bones Medusa and the boys! Image006 Sorry about bones pic it was taken with a cell phone, I think I need a new one..lol

Babu Medusa and the boys! Babu2006

Heres a few more of chopper Medusa and the boys! Scan0001 Medusa and the boys! Chopper
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:17 pm

Good look'n crew!

Chopper has quite a smile What a Face
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 5:12 pm

I'm sitting here thinking dang these dogs look formiliar and look over and your location is IL. I wonder if I have met you lol. Bones and Chopper are the ones that look formiliar. Where about in IL are and did you change choppers name for what it used to be? Tell me more about them lol I swear i know those dogs lol.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 12:46 am

Nope havent changed names...Chopper has been chopper for 2 years..lol and bones has been bones. I live in Decatur Illinois, I know some people from Indiana...one is a good friend of the family and the other isnt...lmao!
We just recently adopted Babu...Medusa we got not to long ago probably been about 2 weeks since we have had her maybe a little longer.

The other people we know in Indiana have some pretty big blues.....Do you know anyone by the last name of Oakley???
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 3:12 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Nope havent changed names...Chopper has been chopper for 2 years..lol and bones has been bones. I live in Decatur Illinois, I know some people from Indiana...one is a good friend of the family and the other isnt...lmao!
We just recently adopted Babu...Medusa we got not to long ago probably been about 2 weeks since we have had her maybe a little longer.

The other people we know in Indiana have some pretty big blues.....Do you know anyone by the last name of Oakley???

Nope don't know any Oakley family members. Maybe I saw them surfing the net or something but chopper resembles a friend out of IL dog her name is Nicole (don't know the last name) Lockemup kennel. Maybe they are litter mates or something. Bones just looks formiliar I know I don't know that dog for sure lol. He looks like my old boy Khange kind of sorta.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 3:22 am

What part of Illinois is your frined from? I might know her scratch although the kennel name doesnt sound familiar. If your friend has a kennel im sure that chopper isnt litter mates to any of her dogs...he isnt reg.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 3:25 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
What part of Illinois is your frined from? I might know her scratch although the kennel name doesnt sound familiar. If your friend has a kennel im sure that chopper isnt litter mates to any of her dogs...he isnt reg.

well that's a definate no then cause her boy is ukc and adba I believe. You can check them out on the website. www.lockemup.com or www.lockemupkennel.com I can't remember what part honestly. They moved from out her by me to out there.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 3:25 am

Hey American do you have a website?
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 4:51 am

No Im afraid not on the website question....My boys arent reg. Planning on starting a kennel in the future though. I have some good breeders in mind. I checked out your friends kennel and she has some impressive dogs! I really like Kane and Capone, Bella is a doll! Tell her I said that she has great lookin crew!

Also I looked at your website, great looking dogs! cheers
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:18 am

Unfortunately she doesn't have any of them now! She moved and had to get rid of all her pits she was just sick. I think I would have been moving again but hey that's just me.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 6:50 am

Yeah I think I would of been moving again as well, my boys go where I go and if someone doesnt like em, well then they can kiss me backside...lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 8:52 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Yeah I think I would of been moving again as well, my boys go where I go and if someone doesnt like em, well then they can kiss me backside...lol

lol! in total agreement on that one lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:19 am

Nice doggies!!! I love the smile on the one boy chopper!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 2:02 pm

Thank you pantera, sometimes I get him to chase me threw the house just so I can see that smile...lol I think he's got a foot of tongue to go with it lol!

Heres a couple more pics of Bones, well better ones....over look my backyard, in the winter I get big bald spots...lol Medusa and the boys! Image007
Medusa and the boys! Image006-1
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:59 pm

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Thank you pantera, sometimes I get him to chase me threw the house just so I can see that smile...lol I think he's got a foot of tongue to go with it lol!

Heres a couple more pics of Bones, well better ones....over look my backyard, in the winter I get big bald spots...lol Medusa and the boys! Image007
Medusa and the boys! Image006-1

heck i have big bald spots in the summer due to the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 11:52 pm

Dang!!! My backyard is concret!!! So dont feel bad!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 12:28 am

They are all so cute!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 12:59 am

Hey, how exactly do you guys do the banners?? I love them and would love to do one for my dogs... If ya could let me know??
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:34 am

Legend done my banner, shes real good at it too! Hey legend, when u want me to send a pic for the avatar? I really want one Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:46 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Hey, how exactly do you guys do the banners?? I love them and would love to do one for my dogs... If ya could let me know??

Oh adobe photoshop. Mine got erased by accident. I gotta get put back on my computer.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:46 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Legend done my banner, shes real good at it too! Hey legend, when u want me to send a pic for the avatar? I really want one Exclamation Exclamation

What do you want it to say? And what pic? Very Happy

If I dont do it I know someone who can do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 2:53 am

Michelle did all my banners. She is the greatest friend, thanks girl friend lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa and the boys!   Medusa and the boys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medusa and the boys!
Page 1 of 1