The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Choppers Harness

Go down 
+2
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 1:37 am

I ordered choppers harness from Bluevalley pits, I LOVE IT!! I will take a pic later on today, and post it so everyone can see it!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 2:48 am

Blue valley pits got some good stuff! Michelle that's the link Amy sent you ;-)
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 6:04 am

Thats where Legend will be getting his WP harness from! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 3:25 am

Here's the harness! I really like it and will be ordering more harnesses from blue valley! Chopper isnt wearing it, cause he wouldnt sit still long enough Very Happy Choppers Harness Harness It has white webbing with flame fleece, I should of taken a pic of both sides...
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 3:43 am

I like it!!!! I wanna get Legend one with blue nylon and blue flames fleece. and get him another one not sure yet for just training. So people don't look at me crazy with this adjustable wp harness on him! lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 4:36 am

Right now I only have a training harness which i purchased from stillwater another great place to get stuff for training. Here is my training harness:

Choppers Harness 11-16-06017
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:13 am

i need to get me one when summer rolls around so rico can get some new forms of exercise. have yall see the weighted harnesses. there like a normal walking harness but has 5 lbs on it, just wondering cause it seems like that would be good exercise.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 9:43 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i need to get me one when summer rolls around so rico can get some new forms of exercise. have yall see the weighted harnesses. there like a normal walking harness but has 5 lbs on it, just wondering cause it seems like that would be good exercise.

Yep and I agree. I was actually thinking about getting a few after i get my gang titled, judges so funny about over done dogs sigh.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:00 am

I need to get a harness badly. lol Soon!

LOL I found that site the other day lookin on here Christie. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:48 am

Hey Red Sky... did you get that one from Still Water Kennels?
Back to top Go down
redsky

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 1:10 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Hey Red Sky... did you get that one from Still Water Kennels?

Yep only 35 bucks. Got me some 2 ply paded collars to for rayne big head butt.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 10:00 am

Wow!!! They look great guys!!! How old do dogs have to be to start pulling... Harleys 5 and i think that he would enjoy that.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 pm

I've got the same one for Hemi that he's training in.
Back to top Go down
American

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 12:19 pm

35 is all I paid for choppers harness...I need to get a good training harness as well. Im taking measurments for bone's harness....might wait till spring to order though.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 1:11 am

I like the flame harness.... I have a thing with flames.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2006 7:02 pm

AmericanPitbull wrote:
35 is all I paid for choppers harness...I need to get a good training harness as well. Im taking measurments for bone's harness....might wait till spring to order though.

Yes she does her custom harnesses really cheap why she is getting so much business Wink but she also does them great. I will be ordering sierra a custom made one soon as she is championed! Well actually probably after this next breeding then I will start working on her pulling.
Back to top Go down
American

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:39 am

Thank you, thats my first harness ever bought. So I was pretty excited when it got here, Chopper knows its his..lol cause I tried it on Bones to see how he would look and chopper went nuts barkin and nippin at the harness, like he was sayin "hey thats mine!!"
Back to top Go down
kun21
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm

nice dog

Buy MS office 2007
Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choppers Harness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choppers Harness   Choppers Harness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choppers Harness
Page 1 of 1