The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT

Go down 
+2
LegendsMami
APBT4ME
6 posters
AuthorMessage
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Empty
PostSubject: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:02 am

This just discusts me Mad

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic1738.htm
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:14 am

Yeah I've seen that and every time I see it makes steam shoots out of my head! Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 5:23 am

What i dont get tho, How is that funny?? Shocked
A little girl got attacked and the dog owner had no remorse.. That broad should be the one put to sleep... The dog did what it was told too, he dont relize that its being bad or doing anything wrong... Sad
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 7:23 am

aint funny ive seen it befor like i said before i cant stand people i need to move to a hollar and be away fro all these morons
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 am

SHE DIDNT WANT TO BE ARESSTED??!! WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! That right there is exactly why there is a pit bull ban. All the descent owners take the sh*t because of idiots such as that woman!! Evil or Very Mad What that woman needs is a good A** beatin!! Its not the dogs fault, it was her fault, now another pitbull has to be put down because of ignorance. That just puts another negative strike against the breed and gives the goverment another reason to ban the breed!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:31 pm

Did you here when she was denying letting him out? She said "I didn't, the door was open and he ran out". BULLSH!T When the officer came she said "Benjermans comin out . so if you don't want to be bitten you better get out of here"
That hippo b!tch only got 6 months in jail Mad
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: well   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 7:51 pm

everytme I see the video it just makes me madder and madder and the words that I want to use to describe how I feel just keep getting worse nad worse..so i think I am going to have to step back nad say nothing for right now... No
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 12:25 am

^^^^^^^ I know what you are saying... Evil or Very Mad
She is a stupid pig pig
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 5:11 am

I heard what she said Midwest, I was like you lyin B**CH!! She should of gotten alot more then 6 months in jail. I wonder if she got another pitbull?? He was a pretty dog, to bad he had a sea cow for an owner.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 6:35 am

Hahahahahahaha a manatee..... pig LOL but the are cute in a way.... She was not..... pale HURTIN...........
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm

Dont waste yer time postin that garbage. Everybody done seen it and if they havent they aint missin nuthin. People and pits alike be Better off if that video "vanished"

No offense to anyone its juss my opinion that as far as worth its just another slander for them to throw at our pits name, and as far as people it just makes me remeber that stupid people dont need to breed with stupid people. The Human species is known for its superior intelligence to other beast. Just as in our beloved breed we breed for superior Dogs, Breeding in humans should be no different. Two smart people with good genes will turn out kids with good smart genes. the rest is up bringin. ANd THat lAdy is odviously a result of stupid people breedin with stupid people! affraid just my opinion

I bet the family tree dont even leave the trailor park clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT   Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peoplw who shouldn't own an APBT
Page 1 of 1