The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hows the weather?

Go down 
+4
Oldfort
wheezie wayne
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 5:15 am

Was just wondering what the weather was like for everyone else on the board? We had a rough night last night, trees splittin into and the power was out. We had one tree split into and come through our front porch window. Power went out at 8 last night and didnt come back on until 10 this morning. The power is still out where my grandpa lives, and they are saying that it could be 2-3 days before they get the power back on.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:22 am

Its been okay today in PA. Warm a little but it was wet out from raining some last night. It's getting windy here now.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:29 am

Well it was ok yesterday, besides the rain. Now it getting really cold, about 32 degrees. No
I hate winter!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:49 am

weather was awsone the last week, went all the way to 65, now its rainey then snowey and down to the high 20's. i was wondering for thoes of you with kennels, what do you do with yalls dogs in the winter to keep them warm?
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:16 am

Wind was terrible last night. I launced two dog houses about 125 ft and busted another. It also ripped the trimming off our training building and knocked over a fence post and ripped a board or two off our wood fence!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: wind   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 1:36 pm

wind was bad here too.. as for weezies question I have a 2 car garage that has been converted to a indoor kennel for my doggies in the winter..heated and all
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
American

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:51 pm

Dang oldfort...sounds alot like what happend here. It started raining then turned to ice. It got really bad because of the trees splittin into because of ice. I was standing on my front porch and watched a tree split in half and land on top of a cop car! I had my husband go see if he needed help, sure enough he needed help gettin out of the car.

News said that it could be 5-7 days before parts of warrensburg(where my grandpa lives) gets there power on. None of your dogs were hurt were they oldfort??
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 11:10 pm

Well we have it good compared to some of you guys. Last week it was in the 50's they were still out on the lake. Then it started to get cold we finally got the rain we need all summer. We had bad wind storm took down some trees no power outages as we are almost all undergound wire. Hope all the dogs are Okay Oldfort. This am we had some snow.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 6:45 am

Where are all you guys from??
Im in Canada, and i dont understand your temeperture... Here for the last few days, its been like 11-16 C (which is warm) BUt lastnight was was EVIL! The wind was crazy, and it was blowing my pool over the fence... its on of the blue ones you can get... But some trees were pulled up and stuff was tossed.... power wasnt out... thank god!! My snakes would get cold!! No
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 9:47 am

It went from 65 degrees last night to 45 this week. You never know with New England, though. We still await our first snow!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 10:03 am

this is why i dont live in canada or anywhere else COLD
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 10:55 am

Its snowing here now!!! cheers santa I love the snow...... rendeer
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 11:59 am

It's so cold here! I'm not ready for snow!(Which they said was going to be toward the end of the week) Evil or Very Mad I bust my @$$ every freakin' year! It's usually on my front steps! LOL Razz Even when I'm trying to be careful and go down slow. I had a big bruise on my back last yr. I have some kids from the neighborhood shovel/snowblower my steps driveway and my part of the sidewalk and salt it for me for $20-40 a piece(2 or 3 kids). They do an excellent job I might add!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 11:09 pm

It got to 22 degrees last night. The worst part about it is i work til 2am.
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:33 pm

It was only 17 degrees when I walked Buster this morning!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 11:04 pm

itsa a little warmer today, right now its 25
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:44 am

Still windy and cold here!!! But its canada, to be expected..... santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hows the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hows the weather?   Hows the weather? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows the weather?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: