The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nu-vet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 3:11 am

Just curious if anyone has tried that nu-vet before? I've seen some kennels that say they use it and say it works pretty good. Just wondering if anyone here uses it???
Back to top Go down
redsky

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:08 am

I have no need to try it. I am more precautious about over doing it then them missing something. If your feeding a good feed 20% fat 30% protein or close to that you don't need it.
Back to top Go down
American

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 10:19 am

I havent ever used it either, I was wondering about it though. I feed my dogs Hills science diet, canned and dry mixed together. But I was also wondering if anyone has heard of Leerburg?? I get his magazines and I was looking through it today(new issue) and I seen that he has dog food in the back(spent more time looking at the dog training dvds, then anything else) he has 4 and 10 pound buckets of Embark, Force and Verve...I was curious if anyone has heard of these types of dog food?? They are all grain free and have all kinds of stuff in them. Like carrots, celery, potatoes ect....it looks like dry food, but I really cant tell. scratch
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 am

*whispers* I heard Leerburg is a APBT hater!
Back to top Go down
American

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 2:59 am

affraid affraid are you serious??? Oh no, and to think I was going to buy some of his products... Neutral
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 4:56 am

Yeah someone on another forum who wrote for a pitbull newspaper told me this is his exact words-
Quote :
I stepped off a plane in Colorado. I greeted everyone there. At the time, I had a column in Dog Sports Magazine called Its The Pits, where I would write about the different aspects of Pit Bulls in the working dog community. Everyone was very friendly. Until I presented myself to a man who not only didn't shake my hand, he also looked at my little female Pit and asked me; "Well, how many babies has your dog killed?" Stunned I said "What!!!" His reply ... "those who have those type of dogs should expect that type of questions". After taking a very deep breath, I answered ... "the people who ask those questions are only displaying their own ignorance". After that I asked who was that gentleman's name taking videos of the seminar. Guess who it was??? Yep, "Mr Leerburg" himself.

I was going to buy some stuff out of the Leerburg catalog too but after hearing this h3ll no! I won't give my money to anyone who says things like this about APBTs!
Back to top Go down
American

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:18 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Well that makes me just want to snap on him in an email. What kind of sh*t is that? Man his wig must be on to tight Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I get that Sh*T wads magazines!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:15 am

affraid That is harsh!! what an a$$ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
American

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 10:41 am

Yeah, and to think I was actually going to order stuff from his magazine!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nu-vet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nu-vet   Nu-vet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nu-vet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: