The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think

Go down 
+3
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
schismatickennels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
redsky

What do you think - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 1:04 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Personally I like both dogs, but you are wanting to work on height issues and fill out the face features...so I would have to say dog #2. Midwest is right about dog#1's lips, but loose skin can always be grown into.

I would like to know what about panache's structure stands out more to you then Kurupts?

To me, Panache's muscle definition is better, better stance as well. His cheek bone isnt as full as Kurupts though. How old are both of those dogs? Just curious.

Both are well over two and done growing. There is no way panache has the better muscle ton. He could be as toned up but panache is not being worked where as kurupt is.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 4:02 am

they are both very good looking dogs christie and either one would be a !!!!! good stud but i would lean more towards Kurupt on this one since he has more of the qualities that you are working towards on this breeding. You got to go with the one that is going to possibly give you what you are wanting to produce out of the breeding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 6:42 am

I like the second candidate....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: BREEDING INFORMATION :: Upcoming Breedings-
Jump to: