The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Up coming breedings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

Up coming breedings Empty
PostSubject: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:39 pm

Please be sure to go check out up coming breedings I would like you guys to give me some input!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:49 pm

Wow those are two very nice dogs. I love the colouring of Midas he is a very handsome dude I love you

So do you only breed once a year?
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:45 pm

Yeah i really like Midas. Don't you have a Midas?

That merle looks a whole lot like Raven..... (yeah, she's a little beefy...lol)

Up coming breedings IMG_0057

Up coming breedings IMG_0060
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm

nice dogs. but dang 1200 bucks is a lot of cash
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
Wow those are two very nice dogs. I love the colouring of Midas he is a very handsome dude I love you

So do you only breed once a year?

For the most part I only have one to two litters a year as I only breed to get what i want to keep back.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:06 pm

wheezie wayne wrote:
nice dogs. but dang 1200 bucks is a lot of cash

1200 is for show quality. Pet pups are alot cheaper (I've even given a few away to good homes). I paid 1000 for Rayne, over 1000 for Midas, bred Kikie and got sierra and Chaka on co-own. You pay for what you get though. If your not showing then of course you have no reason to get an expensive dog. My dogs also have several generations of champions (all are at least 30% champion filled peds). BTW that includes shipping on the 07 litter.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 pm

1200 seems like a lot of money, until you get into whelping supplies, wormings, shots, I believe that christie also microchips her dogs. They are show quality and will end up having CH parents. Also consider what she has paid for the two dogs on her yard for her own breeding as well. I dunno, just doesn't seem unfair to me. Plus you get a lifetime of advice from her and believe me she can cover it all. Health Contracts and guarantees for your puppy, and also shipping. I think that's a heck of a deal myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:31 pm

Yep all my dogs leave here chipped so if one comes up missing it will be found or if one gets stolen it will be returned! If I sell a pup to someone or co-own it out and they try to run off with it I will report the pup as stolen and it may take some time but I will get the pup back. I go above and beyond for my dogs no ifs ands or buts about it. They are like my children.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:49 pm

i didint see shiping was covered. i didint mean anything by it, i just saw the price and was like dangggg. then again im quite ignorant in the show type. so i can see why people would be paying that much for a show breed dog
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:11 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i didint see shiping was covered. i didint mean anything by it, i just saw the price and was like dangggg. then again im quite ignorant in the show type. so i can see why people would be paying that much for a show breed dog

It's okay it wasn't taken personally I just explained why I charge what I do. BTW the breeding with Midas x Kikie in 08 does not include shipping but the ped on that breeding is going to be way better then any ped from my other breedings. For a pup that isn't going to a show home I am very reasonable would even give a pup away to a home I felt was going to be good for it. I also do co-owns for folks that want a show pup but can't really afford it so it's not about the money at all.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:44 am

redsky wrote:
wheezie wayne wrote:

It's okay it wasn't taken personally I just explained why I charge what I do. BTW the breeding with Midas x Kikie in 08 does not include shipping but the ped on that breeding is going to be way better then any ped from my other breedings. For a pup that isn't going to a show home I am very reasonable would even give a pup away to a home I felt was going to be good for it. I also do co-owns for folks that want a show pup but can't really afford it so it's not about the money at all.

if that not love for the breed i dont know what is
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 am

Thanks sunny I have tried other breeds and they just don't compare to the pit. I have never bred anything but pits but I've owned small dogs, dobbies, gsds etc and they just don't touch me like a pit!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:28 am

What do you charge for pet pits??? I think 1200 is alot... but thats just me... i think the dogs are well worth it, im just a broke A$$.... Hahaha i think if people wouldlet me do a payment plan, Like so much a week, then i would do it... Most breeders do...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:57 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
What do you charge for pet pits??? I think 1200 is alot... but thats just me... i think the dogs are well worth it, im just a broke A$$.... Hahaha i think if people wouldlet me do a payment plan, Like so much a week, then i would do it... Most breeders do...

A pet pup is no more then 500 (that's not to say something is wrong with it that i consider it a pet pup). Pups that have structural issues like under or over bite, gay tales, dip in the back, bad feet or such are lower because I expect them to be nothing but someone's couch potatoe. I mean of course the dog could still do OB and such but I wouldn't require it.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 2:37 am

You know what tho... Some dogs could have the problems that you stated, but then go away... Pantera had a over bite... Man i was pissed!!!! I wanna show her in May.. So I phoned up the breeder and told her the problem and she said that "sometimes" the problem could go away.... Thank god!! It did!! Her teeth are fine now, I know that is a fault when you show them.. But she has a perfect sisscor bite...
So what if you sell one of your dogs as a pet, and then the person goes and screws ya over?? Has that ever happened to you?? I think $500 for a pet is perfect...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 2:52 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
You know what tho... Some dogs could have the problems that you stated, but then go away... Pantera had a over bite... Man i was pissed!!!! I wanna show her in May.. So I phoned up the breeder and told her the problem and she said that "sometimes" the problem could go away.... Thank god!! It did!! Her teeth are fine now, I know that is a fault when you show them.. But she has a perfect sisscor bite...
So what if you sell one of your dogs as a pet, and then the person goes and screws ya over?? Has that ever happened to you?? I think $500 for a pet is perfect...

It's never happened to me but it has to others. That's why i keep the papers till they are altered. I also give them a chance to decide if they really want to spay them so i just hold the papers till they say from what i can see now the dog isn't filling out right i'm gonna spay/neuter or they can say hey she/he is turning out nicely i'm sending the extra lil bit for the papers. I don't ever tell folks that can't show a dog that's up to them (judges all like different things, some have even championed with bad bites and gay tales!) So if they want to pay the show price for the papers that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 6:03 am

^^^^^ Ok , i see..... I still have to get Panteras paps..... It just havent been on my mind..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up coming breedings   Up coming breedings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up coming breedings
Page 1 of 1