The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...

Go down 
+3
APBT4ME
Oldfort
schismatickennels
7 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 1:36 am

Absolutely rediculous. Something is definately not right here. Watch the video and read the article. I wanna know what you guys think.

http://www.ktbs.com/news/local/4877961.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 1:57 am

Sounds ridiculous no matter who or what did it. Did they not hear the baby crying. A simple test could determine which animal ingested human toes!@
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:08 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

*@!%#!@*&$

Nothing good is gona come out of mu mouth right now so i'm gonna keep it plain and simple.

The parents where obviously doped up and passed out tonot here the baby screaming while it toes where being chewed off Mad
The puppy should not be put down! Puppies chew, and IF the puppy did it, think about what wiggling toes look like to 6 week old puppy.
I'm glad the baby is going to foster care when it gets out of the hospital. Those "parents" obviously don't need her.
Why would you leave you baby in a car seat on the floor while you sleep on a matress that in the living roon floor. confused Sounds like a crack house to me.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:09 am

Well according to the dumb asses uhm, they took the baby to surgery but couldn't relance the toes? sounds like someone didn't ingest. Surely to god you would hear a one month old child scream as the toes were chewed off. Regardless, tell me this, how is it that a 6 week old pup can chew off an infants toes, but doesn't chew off the mother's nipple? And what the heck is someone doing selling a 6 week old puppy. I wish they would mandatory it in all states that 8 weeks old is the minimum age. It's like that in the northern states.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 am

MidwestBully wrote:

*@!%#!@*&$

Nothing good is gona come out of mu mouth right now so i'm gonna keep it plain and simple.

The parents where obviously doped up and passed out tonot here the baby screaming while it toes where being chewed off Mad
The puppy should not be put down! Puppies chew, and IF the puppy did it, think about what wiggling toes look like to 6 week old puppy.
I'm glad the baby is going to foster care when it gets out of the hospital. Those "parents" obviously don't need her.
Why would you leave you baby in a car seat on the floor while you sleep on a matress that in the living roon floor. confused Sounds like a crack house to me.

Well I guess in a little defense, my children both slept in a carseat but it was because one of them had RSV and one had severe acid reflux and it was the only position they would sleep. BUT HOW DO YOU NOT HEAR A CHILD CRY????
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:12 am

Drugged up and passed out!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 3:26 am

What ever the case may be the parents are at fault not the dog! In NY it's illegal to sell a pup before 8 weeks of age. I have sent a few home at five and six weeks like Nani but it was for a very good reason that I don't care to explain. Either way the child should have been heard before any limb went missing. I know I didn't !!!!! sleep when my kids were that young I was to worried about crib death and such. Oh and on the rabies thing the dang pop is just barely odd enough for regular shots!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 5:07 am

schismatickennels wrote:
MidwestBully wrote:

*@!%#!@*&$

Well I guess in a little defense, my children both slept in a carseat but it was because one of them had RSV and one had severe acid reflux and it was the only position they would sleep. BUT HOW DO YOU NOT HEAR A CHILD CRY????
Ya My 3rd son had a nasty cold at birth and i had to put him in a carseat.... Just so that he could sleep upright, and not choak on mucus....

But in that sence.... HOW THE F*** CAN YOU NOT HEAR THAT POOR BABY CRYING AT ALL??? THE POOR THING WAS IN THE SAME !!!!! ROOM!!!! WHAT THE heck IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!! I WANNA PUNCH THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE FOR THAT.... AND THEN TAKE HER BABY AWAY.....
Im sure that if the puppy did it, there would be blood around its mouth... and did you know that rats do that?? Rats can chew off fingers and toes... I had a mouse in my bed once and it actually was eatting my pinkie finger... I woke up to my finger bleeding everywhere and the top of my finger was gone.... So being a crack house and all MAYBE THEY HAVE RATS!!!!! I HATE THEM.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE KIDS!!! i HOPE THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 5:48 am

This whole thing has got me sooo irratated! Those so called "parents" should not have a child let alone a puppy! You all have said it, HOW CAN YOU NOT WAKE UP AND HERE THE CHILD SCREAMING????? I can only imagine how bad that baby was screaming! It makes me sick.

On another note is anyone else concerned with the charges against the parents?? The one thats states something about allowing a child to be in a dangerous situation and not being able to defend herself? I mean she was with a 6 week old puppy. How in any NORMAL circumstanes is that a dangerous situation? I just fear that this will become a charge any pitbull owner my face that has children. Cuz you know thats most likely why the charges were brought up, was becuz the puppy was a pit. Maybe I'm wrong here and frankly I hope I am, but is causes me concern.

And just to be clear I am not defending those "parents" in any way, I hope they get what they deserve and that they are not allowed to have the child or the puppy back.

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
redsky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 7:00 am

I can see that happening to Anna! It all concerns me but mostly cause they felt a lil pup could cause that much damage. I have had lil pups play very rough with me and most weren't even able to brake the skin!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 7:00 am

I know that with my son, if he even so much as farted when he was a month old, I was up and running to him. I mean he was in the room with me at a month old but d@mn.... how CAN YOU NOT hear a baby screaming because its being bit by something!

I agree with midwest, I do believe they were both drugged up and drunk..no getting around it. A sober person would hear their month old child screaming!! Evil or Very Mad

If they really want to look into things, why not take both the ferret and the puppy to a vet and have ultrasounds done on both of them! Those so called "parents" need to be shot Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 7:02 am

It would only take a blood test off the childs feet to distinguish which animal it is dna would make it very easy for them to figure out!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:16 am

ya true true^^^^^
I know that if my kids started to move around before their feedings, I would be awake... The sound would wake me right up... Sad I feel for that baby... Poor thing must have been hurting so bad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm

I can even begin to tell what I would do to those "parents" It would not be pretty. Hopefull the courts will do the right thing and not put her back in harms way.

The only time I slept thru my sons crying is when I had been up for 72hours I told my mom that I was way too tired and slept at her house she got up with my son. But I doubt that both parents had to be up that long so one of them shouldhave heard that poor baby crying.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:25 am

^^^^^ Yep!!! They must have been high or drunk!!! Evil or Very Mad I didnt drink for 2 years after i gave birth to all my kids... I drink now, Cuz my youngest is 3 and my oldest is almost 8.... The middle boy is 4... But they are eaither with their dad, or at their grandma's... Which is not much now.....
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 1:07 am

UPDATE ON THE STORY.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16312314/
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 1:11 am

^^^^^ Thanks for that...
THAT IS INSANE!!!! WHY THE heck WOULD THEY PUT THE BLAME ON A HELPLESS PUPPY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad THAT POOR DOG COULDA BEEN PTS...... Sad
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm

Well, I am using dial-up needless to say i am not going to sit here all day waiting for it to load...I have watching this story since it happened untill lately. What was the update???? As for the comment, I think Pantera's, some people should not have kids, Someone might remember my signature (NEVERMIND THE PITBULL, SOME PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!!!!!! Crack house indeed Mad
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:04 pm

this was the article...........

Mom says ferret, not dog, gnawed off baby toes
Husband blames family pit bull; police say charges still the same regardless

Updated: 10:23 a.m. ET Dec 21, 2006
BENTON, La. - A woman jailed after four of her infant daughter’s toes were gnawed off says the family’s pet ferret did it, not their pit bull pup as police had said.

But her husband blames the dog, a city official said.

“The way the bite marks were on her foot, the ferret being out of its cage, I knew it wasn’t the dog,” Mary Hansche told KTBS-TV on Tuesday.

The month-old girl was injured Dec. 10 as Hansche, 22, and her husband, Christopher Hansche, 26, slept; they woke up when they heard her crying. The parents were jailed in lieu of $50,000 bond each, booked with child desertion and criminal negligence.

The husband had blamed the dog and told police the ferret had been in its cage all night, Bossier City spokesman Mark Natale said Wednesday.

The charges wouldn’t change regardless of which pet was involved, Natale said, because the baby “was injured by an animal while in the custody of the parents.” The girl has been released from the hospital and is in state custody.

Attorney Pam Smart said she is waiting for results of a hair analysis to back up the couple’s statement that they were not using drugs, calling the case a “very unfortunate accident.”
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:13 pm

WOW, maybe it was the ferrite, I can't picture that puppy chewing to that extent. Regardless it's the parents fault though, The question remains "Why were either of them loose and why did they not hear the baby crying?"
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:39 am

Cuz they are stupid and i hate them..... Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:41 am

I have a clue as to why they didn't hear the infant. Uhm when your doped up on meth for 2 days straight and you crash out, nothing wakes you up. I can imagine this is probably why.

As for the ferret, yea I believe it, they can be mean lil bitches.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:42 am

Ya they can.....
I hate people that neglect their kids.... That story was so upsetting to me, GIVE ME THE BABY!!!! I'll give her a great home, I have 3 boys now, I could use a girl..... tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...   IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!! Someone please explain this to me...
Page 1 of 1