The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look at this add

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:43 am

PITBULL MIX WANTED

i am looking for a pitbull mix . It doesn't matter what it is mixed wit, just that it is 1500$ or less including shipping. Pitbull and Rottweiler i've seen and they are good, but it doesn't matter what they are mixed with. email or text message asap. Dont call cause i wont answer numbers i dont know.

11.6.2006 / Cassandra (Cincinnati, Ohio / Pets & Livestock)
Tel: 513-348-2939 Send e-mail

That was in an add that I found on the net...I wanted to know what a chihuahua crossed with a pitbull looked like. I seen the pugapoo ugly lil bugger...lol

I just dont like the add Neutral maybe its just me, but I think its a little ignorant Shocked oh and this one is just funny...LOOKING FOR PITBULL FOR FREE

i was trying to find a free pitbull puppy so i can have (female) i am 9years old

8.10.2006 / Sammie (Memphis, Tennessee / Pets & Livestock)
Send e-mail
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:49 am

Oh my!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:49 am

Wow!!!! I cant believe that.. The one add says the kid is 9??? Ok how well is that going to work with the parents?? Or did they get him to do that for a sob story?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:58 am

ohhh....sunny Well my 9 and 12 year olds wanted a pit bull. And well they have one now. They bathe it, take it out, feed it, and clean up its poop. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:01 am

Ya but would you want them to put up and add, You know what to look for in a dog, You do it that way, and you can get anything really... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:03 am

Rolling Eyes I guess this why I don't go all over the net it is stuff like this drive me nutty.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:20 am

Yep, True enough.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:30 am

nah i wouldn't let them post adds in a newspaper, BUT wouldn't you think the parents would have to screen the pup and take her to see it since she is only 9?
Back to top Go down
redsky

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:42 am

My kids also do their fair share around here more so my daughter like she just walked kikie while i walked midas and sierra. I always make them do something but usually they ask anyways. My six year old wants to wp.
Back to top Go down
American

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:52 am

To me the first one is a little stupid, but the second one was funny and kind of cute tongue
Back to top Go down
redsky

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:51 am

Well if i was local and saw that and talked to the family, the parents are okay with it I may place a pup with them. Either pet quality or one and talk to the parents about getting their child into jr handling. Teaches the child responsiblity and also gives a life long friend a good home.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:54 am

LOL we are way to kinda Christie, I would do the same myself, I would also offer ob training for free at my house with the little girl. I dunno, I have a big heart and I think its great, obviously her parents wouldn't have posted the add if they didn't want her to take on some responsibility.

The first add was a lil tarded. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 7:13 am

schismatickennels wrote:
LOL we are way to kinda Christie, I would do the same myself, I would also offer ob training for free at my house with the little girl. I dunno, I have a big heart and I think its great, obviously her parents wouldn't have posted the add if they didn't want her to take on some responsibility.

The first add was a lil tarded. lol lol!

Yep and it would benefit me if she titled the dog making my girl or male have another titled offspring.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:07 am

Really tho, If that was my kid, and he got a response, i would forget about it... If its not from a kennel, Then nope sorry.. I want a dog that i know its lines and that its not some cross bred dog....
Back to top Go down
redsky

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 11:38 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Really tho, If that was my kid, and he got a response, i would forget about it... If its not from a kennel, Then nope sorry.. I want a dog that i know its lines and that its not some cross bred dog....

What does that really matter to a kid? It's for the kid not you lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 11:52 pm

Ya, But what im trying to say is, What parent is just going to let their 9 year old kid bring home a dog?? I brought home a kitten at 8 and never heard the end of it... Rolling Eyes But i would never let my son bring home a dog that i knew nothing about, I would take him to a kennel and let him pick one, But never from a BYB..... Surprised
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 12:35 am

I dunno I use to bring strays home all the time and my parents would get tired of it yea, but I did it from the time I was 4..I wouldn't get mad if my child brought home a dog, but I can tell you this, I don't know how they would pick it up if I didn't take them to do it.

Back when i was young it was ok for us to just go out and play with no problems. Now times have changed, I'm positive that if the child posted the ad in the paper the parents had to pay for it, and they also know what breed she wants, and read the ad before she posted it.

To me if my child wants a dog and the fall in love with something other than what I have, or what they originally wanted, I would still get teh dog for them. It's not my dog it would be theirs. *shrugs* I dunno I think too much was read into this ad.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 12:36 am

Oh and she said she was looking for a FREE pup, so in other words to me this means, she's not looking for high quality she's looking for a pet. So wouldn't make a difference to me whether the dog was registered, unregistered, or had some lab in it. Lord knows there are plenty of people that give away dogs everyday because they had an accident. Your not supporting a BYB if the dog is given for free.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 12:46 am

Trust me a byb is not giving anything up for free lol. Back yard breeders and puppy mills are in it strictly for the money and the dogs aren't taken proper care. Any one that can house (properly) feed, and care for the dogs is not a byb or puppymill in my opinion no matter how many dogs they have or how many breedings they do. When you see that it's all about the money and none is going back into the dogs that's when the name calling starts.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 am

I know here, If the animal that you wanna find a home for is free, or you are looking for a free animal, Then the add is free... But ya, Maybe you are kinda right(lol) JK......
It was safer back then eh... Im 25 and i remember walking myself to school at 8... Now, Im walking my kids till they are in college... hahaahha Laughing Lets see how well that will hold up!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look at this add Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at this add   Look at this add Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this add
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: