The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sean Kennedy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 10:19 am

I love this video. Thought I would share! This guy is awesome!
**Warning he does throw a couple of f-bombs around**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMEmW4Ua_mk
Back to top Go down
sativa69
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sativa69

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 6:46 am

This video is great..he has so many true points..The government has way more things they should be focusing on then a few pitbulls that have turned due to bad upbringing..I fully beleive that you are responsible for your pet..and pitbulls dont just attack for no reason..no dog does..I know many people that have pitbulls as family pets in their homes with their children and they are amazing pets..I have a 2 yr old pitbull named buddha and he is great with my kids..he loves and protects them as much as they love him..I can only imagine where the government plans to take B.S.L I can only pray that they see what they are doing to our rights and the rights of these dogs and stop!! SAY NO TO B.S.L and help protect our rights
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 6:48 am

WELCOME TO THE BOARD

we hope you enjoy your stay here. Im thrilled to have you!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 7:07 am

sativa69 wrote:
This video is great..he has so many true points..The government has way more things they should be focusing on then a few pitbulls that have turned due to bad upbringing..I fully beleive that you are responsible for your pet..and pitbulls dont just attack for no reason..no dog does..I know many people that have pitbulls as family pets in their homes with their children and they are amazing pets..I have a 2 yr old pitbull named buddha and he is great with my kids..he loves and protects them as much as they love him..I can only imagine where the government plans to take B.S.L I can only pray that they see what they are doing to our rights and the rights of these dogs and stop!! SAY NO TO B.S.L and help protect our rights
Shes such a liar!!!!! OMG!!! She hates pittys!!!!!
LOL JK Steph...... But yea, she has a pitty Named Buddah, Hes my buddy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 7:08 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
sativa69 wrote:
Shes such a liar!!!!! OMG!!! She hates pittys!!!!!
LOL JK Steph...... But yea, she has a pitty Named Buddah, Hes my buddy.. Very Happy

LOL..Yeah this guy is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sean Kennedy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Kennedy!   Sean Kennedy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Kennedy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: