The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breeding Intention

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 5:28 am

Alright guys well I'm bored, so I have a couple questions for all the kennels that are currently members of the board.

I'm thinking as I go so I'll just go as I can. Answer as many as possible remember someone here might be a future customer.

1. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed?

2. What are your intentions when you breed?

3. Are all your dogs brucellosis tested before breeding?

4. Why would using your stud be benificial to someone?

5. What is your stud contract?

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy?

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers?

8. How do you determine pricing for pups?

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health?

10. Do you raise your puppies inside?

11. Do you always keep puppies from your own breedings?

12. Do you give payment plan options for kennels that can provide good references or will work with you in the future?

13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding?

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding?

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females?

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased?

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?)

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs?

19. Do you do DNA certification?

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under?

Ok enough for now, Now I'll answer them all in a reply, I look forward to your responses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 5:51 am

1. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed?

I look for alot so here ya go...

Structure- Most importantly, I want my males to compliment my females, and to me a male is more important in the breeding as they throw the most dominate traits, so I always make sure my males are better than my females.

Second I look at Pedigree, I want to know that my dogs pedigrees will compliment each other.

Thirdly I look at, overall, if there is performance with both dogs, or potential with those dogs to be WP or Show, I'm all for it.

My intentions are ALWAYS to better the breed standards and to come out with top notch performance dogs, that can also be great pet potential. Plus I want to continue on with what I have, if I have a great dog on my yard, I want to make sure that I have a great pup from that dog to replace it for future breedings.

Yes absolutely, no brucellosis no breeding.

As of now none of my males would be beneficial. But when you do breed with my males, and you keep female pups, I always give the option to go back to that stud with a one pup fee.

5. What is your stud contract?
I will NOT breed my Stud unless I see the breeding is beneifical to both myself and the person breeding, so therefore unless someone really wanted to keep all the pups from that breeding I would always offer a pup back deal.

Females always will need to be brucellosis tested with some sort of shot record, I keep a shot record on all my dogs even though I do my own shots and wormings.

Female will need to be inspected by myself and my vet before breeding, which will mean you go to my vet and have her health checked before we breed with me present, I will take you up there before we breed.

Depending on the pedigree of the stud you choose if you choose a stud fee instead of pup deal, we will set a pricing at the time of contract signing, and also you will NOT be reimbursed your fee if your pups do not make it. I stand by if there are no pups produced.

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy?

Yep ...I give the option of using any of my studs for one pup back if you buy a female puppy from me.

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers?
Well my contract will be revised, if you buy pet pup from me I will require a spay and neuter certificate. If you buy a show or wp puppy from me I will require that you take those actions. I also require several vet visits if you purchase a pup to ensure your health guarantees.

8. How do you determine pricing for pups?

Pricing will be determined by size of the litter, and availability. Also pedigree.

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health?

I offer a 48 hr guarantee, a 14 day health guarantee and also a year on congenital disease but if your dog was found to have a congential hereditary disease throughout any span of its lifetime, I will compensate you anyway possible, I stand behind my puppies 100%

10. Do you raise your puppies inside?

Yep

Always, I would never do a breeding if I didn't intend on keeping a puppy.

12. Do you give payment plan options for kennels that can provide good references or will work with you in the future?

Always, I usually will even place a pup, for a pup back and you guaranteeing that you will WP or show the pup.

13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding?

If she has been bred, generally I will skip 2 heats if she has had a big litter, if not one will be skipped or she will be bred the next heat with 2 to 3 heats skipped after.

My females are NEVER bred until 2.

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding?
I will require that my studs have brucellosis testing, and taht they have some sort of WP, or Show bg before breeding.

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females?

Generally I would NOT ever breed a stud before 18 months of age. For females its 2 no ifs ands or butts.

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased?
If they have purchased them for breeding yes.

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?)

No, my pups will always carry the name Johnson, although i do give the right to name the pup. If you stud for me I give you breeding rights, or if your female has been bred with my male I require that MY pup has my name on it.

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs?

No which is something I will be doing in the near future.

19. Do you do DNA certification?
My litters will be DNA certified.

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under?
ADBA and NKC, and some UKC. but they will always be ADBA and NKC registered.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 5:58 am

1. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed? I look first at the dog and decide if i feel this dog is even breed quality (structure), temperment, what I expect from the dog and finally the papers behind the dog.

2. What are your intentions when you breed? My intentions are to create my very own bred by super dog.

3. Are all your dogs brucellosis tested before breeding? YES!!

4. Why would using your stud be benificial to someone? Depends on what the person is looking to produce and what for. I try to have both driven dogs with great temperments and structurally correct having this will be an added benefit to any kennel.

5. What is your stud contract? The bitch must be actively participating in some sport in ukc, adba or akc, must have a good structure will a good temperment. Bitch must come back negative btest and have at least been hip examined by a licensed vet with proof showing such. The bitch owner must be able to show papers as the owner or co-owner of said bitch along with a pedigree.

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy? Yes i do it is listed on my site.

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers? I require my puppies be treated like a part of the family and depending on the terms of the contract be shown or altered, not bred until they have matured enough for the body to handle it (not bred to at least the third heat).

8. How do you determine pricing for pups? My pups are priced depending on pet or show quality and also depending on the person and rather i wanna work a deal.

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health? I give a one year health gurantee (life long for genetic issues but must be proven that it is somethig that came down through the lines). I must have received proof that said puppy was taking to the vet within 72 hours of acquiring that puppy!

10. Do you raise your puppies inside? No other way to do it for me.

11. Do you always keep puppies from your own breedings? Most likely, other wise why have I done the breeding? Now if I dont' like how the puppies have come out then no i will not keep a puppy back.

12. Do you give payment plan options for kennels that can provide good references or will work with you in the future? I do even deals with kennels meaning we either do pup for pup, stud for stud or what ever price i charge the kennel charges me back in the future. For instance if I sold a pup to tri tek for 500 in the future if i decide I want a pup from a breeding i only pay 500 for that pup unless the breeding is of a far better quality then what they received from me. I usually do pup for pup deals with kennels though unless i don't plan to have future business with them then I will pay whatever they are asking for teh pup and be done.

13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding? My females usually are not bred till at least the third heat and not again until at least one heat is skipped (in other words no more then once a year if that much and usually only twice in their life time unless I stumble on a male that would make an awesome breeding).

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding? For males that I sell I require that they not breed that male until he is at least one year of age and that he and every female he is bred to is b tested. Most of my dogs that leave with breeding rights must also be shown or involved in some type of activity.

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females? Studs at least a year, females third heat usually a year and a half but i personally usually wait till 2 so I can get health testing done.

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased? yep

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?) Red Sky has to be in the pups name some where unless I have used an outside stud then the kennel that gets a pup for stud fee has the right to name that pup what ever they want.

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs? yep (have not done Sierra as of yet but she will be done before this next breeding)

19. Do you do DNA certification? Have not dna tested any but plan to get them all dna tested one by one.

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under? My pups are UKC and ADBA registered
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:13 am

i cant reply to this being as i dont breed but when you buy a pup what do yall look for in him/her? besides hes papers.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:20 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i cant reply to this being as i dont breed but when you buy a pup what do yall look for in him/her? besides hes papers.

Wayne first thing I consider is how this dog stands compared to the structure and what i want it to turn out like. Usually you can tell what a pup will be like at four weeks of age so if i don't like it then I won't like it period lol. I look at the feet first don't want nothing easty westy, low in pastern, splayed toes etc then I look at the chest need a nice front then i look at the head, does this dog have a good stop, nice cheek etc? Then I look at the top line can't have nothing with a dip or lazy looking back, I need a strong top line and then i look at the rear don't want no turned in legs and such front or rear and finally I wanna see the dogs movement to give me a mental pic of the dog as a whole! Now if i'm buying from a kennel i don't get to see the movement but I ask for pics of everything else and if i'm not satisfied i move on! As for my own pups that's what i look at when making my pick from my litter.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 am

i see i see i see is there any tricks of the trade to see that little fire in the puppies on how good of workers there gonna be besides picking the most hyper one lol
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 am

Honestly? First instinct, then I look over the pups, I pick out the one I like first, then I go over each of the pups temperment and structure. Believe it or not you can tell what a pups structure is when he's young. I usually go for the second to third biggest because I'm not looking to really increase the size of the dog on my yard.

If you are looking for the biggest dog, take your finger and run it between the ears and measure each pup. The one with the biggest span there will usually be the biggest pup. Also make sure you look at the eyes, and pigmentation of the eyes. I never pick a glassy eyed pup.

Check the pups gums make sure they aren't white.

I still usually end up with the pup that I originally picked out. lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:29 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i see i see i see is there any tricks of the trade to see that little fire in the puppies on how good of workers there gonna be besides picking the most hyper one lol

Oh you'll know when they got fire. Chaka would whip everyones butt!!! She's not dog aggressive though just dominant. She is all fire but then if i pick her up she just lays in my arms even now. From Sierra's litter I have to say boyd started out with the most fire then Luna just took over but then it was like kikie said hey wait i'm the oldest around this camp!! Some times you get a litter with a lot of lil fire balls.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:33 am

schismatickennels wrote:

I still usually end up with the pup that I originally picked out. lol

Yep same here Michelle. Kikie was the first one born and I picked her because Sierra always held her close (so actually sierra picked her) but she also ended up having the best structure which was great. I was gonna name her luna star leaven u moonstruck but my mom wanted her pick to have it so I went and got her a greek goddesses name (changed it just a touch).
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:45 am

1. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed? Pedigree, structure, function, I have to have a dog with all three meeting my standards and expectations

2. What are your intentions when you breed? To better my yard.

3. Are all your dogs brucellosis tested before breeding? No, previous generations have been and we havent seen the need. No littermates have ever shown any indication of problems BUT its something we have considered doing anyways.

4. Why would using your stud be benificial to someone? Hopefully to improve their yard and to produce quality competitors and companions. I dont have a stud on my yard that I dont think would benefit someone else.

5. What is your stud contract? Nothing before 1.5 years, If I sell you a stud pup I retain breeding rights for any female on my yard.

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy? yes

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers? Records, humane treatement.

8. How do you determine pricing for pups? Bloodlines, sex and litter size.

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health? see contract on website.

10. Do you raise your puppies inside? First two weeks they are in our facility, then depending on wheather they go outside.

11. Do you always keep puppies from your own breedings? Usually but once my yard is established I may do a breeding to help pay the cost of competing and food.

12. Do you give payment plan options for kennels that can provide good references or will work with you in the future? Depends on our relationship.

13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding? At least one, preferably two. Wont breed same bitch twice unless I just need her specifically.

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding?1.5 years of age and registered of course.

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females?studs 1.5 years, females nothing under 2!

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased? NO

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?) I keep the name, the pup is a result of our hard work.

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs? NO

19. Do you do DNA certification? NO not at this time.

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under?[/b] At least ADBA, UKC, some NKC
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:08 pm

3. Are all your dogs brucellosis tested before breeding? [b]No, previous generations have been and we havent seen the need. No littermates have ever shown any indication of problems BUT its something we have considered doing anyways.

Emm Andy you do realize this is nothing genetic and it can't make all your dogs go sterile! Your dog can get this by all sorts of means none of which are genetic.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:53 pm

schismatickennels wrote:

1. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed? Features that are going to compliment my male/female to give me what I'm aiming for. Such as superb drive and function, excellant conformation, etc.

If I see something in another dog/dam that would match up very nicely with one of the dogs in my yard, but would have to be something I'm looking for and not just something i think would be nice. I'm not going to bred just because I think it would make great pup, It has to be something I'm look to get.

Yes.

If I stud out a male its because we both believe he will benefit the person yard or program. 5. What is your stud contract?

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy? If they have done a good job at raising the previous puppy, then yes, absolutely.

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers? To love the pup, give it proper vet care, and treat it like a part of the family.

8. How do you determine pricing for pups? Size of litter, capability, and whether its going to a show/working home or just a pet home.

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health? Haven't made one yet.

10. Do you raise your puppies inside? Until 12 weeks of age.

If it something I have put together or something i would like to keep out of it, yes. If I'm just studding out a male, but looking for an addition, no.

If i trust the person, yes, but there will be a signed and notorized contract stating the payments that will be made. Reciepts (s/p Rolling Eyes ...still sleepy) will also be given. 13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding?

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding? Testing, proven performance, temperment.

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females? Studs- 1.5 Females- 2

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased? Show,no. WP or somekind of work is preffered.

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?) My name will be on reg papers. I will keep track thru the UKC and what other reg if any pups have been reg with the dog/dams name. If the contract is violated, I hope they ready to go to court.

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs? At appropriate age, yes.

19. Do you do DNA certification? If requested.

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under? UKC and/or ABKC, and ADBA

Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: ooo   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:06 am

. What do you look for in a male & female when you breed? structure and pedigree

2. What are your intentions when you breed? To better my yard.

3. Are all your dogs brucellosis tested before breeding? yes

4. Why would using your stud be benificial to someone?If they are looking for the struture, tempermant and ped of my male then i hope it would be to better thier yard.

5. What is your stud contract? female, vet checked adn brucellios negative, complimenting pedigrees,

6. Do you offer pup discounts after someone has purchased a puppy? yes

7. What do you require from your puppy buyers? 3 refernces , 1 being a vet if they are already a dog owner, signing of my contract, adn proof of income,(that is to shoe that they are finacially able to care for the pup..

8. How do you determine pricing for pups? Bloodlines, sex and litter size, and pedigree

9. What does your contract offer for puppies health? 48 hour, and 1 year

10. Do you raise your puppies inside? First three weeks they are in our indoor kennel for another 4 weeks , then after vaccinations depending on wheather they go outside.

11. Do you always keep puppies from your own breedings? Usually but once my yard is established I may place with co-owners, or good friends

12. Do you give payment plan options for kennels that can provide good references or will work with you in the future? Depends on our relationship.

13. How many heats do you skip with your females before breeding? At least one, preferably two.

14. What is required out of your studs before breeding?1.5 years of age and registered of course, good tempermant

15. What age is a potential good age for breeding studs? Females?studs 1.5 years, females nothing under 2!

16. Do you require other potential breeders to WP or Show the pup they have purchased? NO

17. Do you give breeding rights to your customers on pups? (In other words, do you keep your name on the pup, or do you give them the choice to change the pups name?) I keep the name, the pup is a result of our hard work.

18. Do you do OFHA certification on your dogs?not yet but soon...

19. Do you do DNA certification? some have some havent.. but if asked for it then I wil..

20. What regististration will your pups be registered under?ADBA, and CKC
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
American

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 11:37 am

Ok, I'm not a kennel just yet....But I was once told (maybe this goes back to "not always belive what you here") that before you breed look not only at the males structure but also look at the females. Meaning that if you breed a nice size male, to a smaller female that you will get more pups that look like the female.

Sometimes I wonder about that, because here not to long ago (most of you are familar with these two dogs, Mystic and Bella) they had a litter of pups...Mystic's weight was 80 pounds and Bella's was only 50 maybe 55 and thats iffy....but alot of those pups seem to be looking more and more like her every day.....But I will leave my above question to be answered by those that have the breeding experience.....I've only had one litter(well actually my mom has but I was there to help Wink
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:05 pm

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Ok, I'm not a kennel just yet....But I was once told (maybe this goes back to "not always belive what you here") that before you breed look not only at the males structure but also look at the females. Meaning that if you breed a nice size male, to a smaller female that you will get more pups that look like the female.

Sometimes I wonder about that, because here not to long ago (most of you are familar with these two dogs, Mystic and Bella) they had a litter of pups...Mystic's weight was 80 pounds and Bella's was only 50 maybe 55 and thats iffy....but alot of those pups seem to be looking more and more like her every day.....But I will leave my above question to be answered by those that have the breeding experience.....I've only had one litter(well actually my mom has but I was there to help Wink

Sorry that's wrong if you breed a bigger male to a smaller female you will get pups that range about ten pounds bigger then the male for the males and ten pounds (give or take a bit) bigger then the female for the females. Genetics just don't work like that you never know what you are really gonna pull. I have a program that gives me the numbers and I still don't have a hundred percent correct idea of what will definately come out! With this breeding with sierra she was bigger then Omen but some come out looking like him some her. That's just not how it works Tina.
Back to top Go down
American

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 12:49 am

Well see I'm going to take your word for it...because you are a kennel. The other person wasnt, and you know what your talking about. So from now on, I'm going to ask questions on here, before I would ever think about asking anyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 1:40 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Well see I'm going to take your word for it...because you are a kennel. The other person wasnt, and you know what your talking about. So from now on, I'm going to ask questions on here, before I would ever think about asking anyone else Smile

Not putting out any discredit towards you Christie in this case .. There are many kennels out there that just have the word kennel in thier name. Just because you are a kennel doesnt mean you know everything bout the breed. Alot of us are still learning every day. And there are many great dogmen or dogwomen we will never know about because they may or might not have a kennel but might just breed what they want for thier yard. There might be alot of great dogs out there that we will never know about. And by far there are probably alot of people out there without a kennel that might know more then we will ever forget. So take that in consideration as well. Just because you have a kennel doesnt always mean you know what all the answers are or gonna be.

Jerry
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:31 am

I don't claim to be a dog women or know it all so no offense taken at all!! My point is you learn over time and most my information come from my own experience and other breeders experience. Like the info on the size I posted I actually found this out from a game breeder that fights his dogs. He is a cousin in law and we don't agree on several levels but I found this to be true from my own breedings so I kept that info in my mind. Now I don't believe everything anyone tells me but I keep in mind stuff that is shared and if I experience it or they show me proof then I believe it!! A kennel is nothing but a word and a person is only as good as their word is how I have always been raised so if I say something you better believe I have researched the heck out of it!!! I"m not gonna tell anyone anything that is gonna be misleading or hurt them ever even when I hate the person. NOBODY KNOWS IT ALL but I will share what I do know rather one person likes it or not but remember all of our experiences have been different!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:32 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:

That's not to say a person who doesn't run a kennel doesn't know what they are talking about that one situation just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:43 am

the whole running a kennel is fasinating to me. ive only ever had dogs as pets , not even an outside dog.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:59 am

none of mine are outside wayne. I have had some outside and I didn't like it!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 am

i dont think having dogs outside is wrong or anything its just something i would have to get used to (I'm a softie)
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 am

lol running a kennel doesn't mean your dogs are outside. A kennel is an establishment where dogs are bred, trained, or boarded.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 5:38 am

I didn't like it because the law required them to be chain which brought the aggression out in my favorite girl and I didn't like that one bit. Not all of them got chain aggressive just her so i brought her back in the house but that meant she couldn't be outside without me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeding Intention Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeding Intention   Breeding Intention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding Intention
Page 1 of 1