The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new

Go down 
+5
schismatickennels
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
trejos kennels
pitbullbabe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-21

new Empty
PostSubject: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 4:33 am

hey im jill im new here im 13 and live in pa i luv pit bulls i volunteer at the humane society and a pit bul rescue i have 6 dogs 3 pits 3 non and 3 cats and 1 rabbit 1 frog and a lizard well thats pretty much it
~jill
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

new Empty
PostSubject: welcome   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 4:34 am

you are 13 and a groomer? saw that in antoher post.. anywho welcome enjoy the board
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 4:37 am

Welcome to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 5:01 am

Welcome to the board, I'm wondering about the groomer portion to lol. It's good that your so reasponsible at such a young age!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 1:18 pm

Welcome to the board!
Good to here your volunteering at the HS and rescue shelter. cheers
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:58 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 10:34 pm

Welcome to the site. I was 13 when I started working for the local vet. It is great to know that there are responisable teens out there. Cool
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 1:07 am

thanks everyone i am not technically working there i dont get paid but i practically live there and they consider me staff because i date the owners son so im family lol any way thanks everyone i appreciate it
~jill Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:25 pm

Welcome... You found your way...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 9:10 pm

it wasnt that hard actually lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 10:14 pm

pitbullbabe wrote:
thanks everyone i am not technically working there i dont get paid but i practically live there and they consider me staff because i date the owners son so im family lol any way thanks everyone i appreciate it
~jill Evil or Very Mad
What are you doing dating at 13! Well that's none of my business but lord have times changed lol. I had a bestfriend who became my highschool sweetheart and daughter's dad but lord at thirteen we couldn't say the word date and not get beat!! I was only allowed to call him my friend or best friend lol. I didn't start working till 15 but then i had to work, maintain my grades, basketball and volleyball too but it was cool and I pulled it all office. I played basketball from elementary through highschool. Well it's always good to have something extra going on, keeps ya out of trouble lol.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 2:14 am

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
American

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 3:26 am

Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:06 am

Hahahaha.... I cant say a thing, i was doing more then dating at that time.... As bad as that sounds....
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 4:03 am

haha lol im dating a cute nice guy im a ladys man most of my friends are guys and i just fell in luv and so did he lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:25 am

Remember BOY + GIRL+ SEX = BABIES!!!!!!! Shocked
seriously
hahahahaha.. Im sorry i had too...
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:15 pm

lol haha i no im not a stupid 13 year old lol!
Back to top Go down
redsky

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:19 pm

pitbullbabe wrote:
haha lol im dating a cute nice guy im a ladys man most of my friends are guys and i just fell in luv and so did he lol

Trust me your to young to be in love you'll realize later in life he was just your best friend!! I was with my daughters dad from sixth grade like I said but we were not considering each other more then best friends to keep our families from killing us plus we didn't know nothing about love lol. He was my first love and still my best friend, he knows me better then any other person alive but we are not together any more. Things happen like growing up lol. You'll find that sometimes what you have in common just isn't enough when you grow up.
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:13 am

well i dont care lol i think im old enough ive gone through so much and people have put me through so much i no things i shouldnt no yet people say im a 20 year old in a 13 year olds body heck im told i dont even look 13 lol so say wat u want i am wat i am and im not wat im not
Back to top Go down
redsky

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:38 am

pitbullbabe wrote:
well i dont care lol i think im old enough ive gone through so much and people have put me through so much i no things i shouldnt no yet people say im a 20 year old in a 13 year olds body heck im told i dont even look 13 lol so say wat u want i am wat i am and im not wat im not

I feel bad for you kid! No kid should ever feel 20 at 13 that means you've not even lived the life of a kid. I wouldn't take back one moment of my sheltered life although at the time I hated it so much but looking back I'm so glad my mom wouldn't let me leave out the yard till I got in high school and I'm glad my step dad said no males could come over when they weren't home and even more I'm glad I got torn up for breaking any rules I may have cause other wise I'd be in worse shape then i am now!!! I might have turned out to be one of those girls with 7 kids and waiting on a welfare check or something. My parents pushed me to be all that I could even when i felt they were doing that do as I say not as I do thing. I did rebel when I hit college and ended up coming back home pregnant but heck I was grown then not a child!!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:39 am

Hey glad to have you here! My wife volunteered at the local vet clinincs and at the zoo when she was your age. Later she got a full time job as the chimp keeper at the zoo and the Vet she worked for offered to pay for her to go to Vet school so keep it up

on another note. I have two dughters and 13 is to young to date, ACTUALLY 30 is too young but oh well
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:25 pm

haha u guys r funny u care so much i am a kid wen i want to be but i dont want to i want to be treated equally and treated as an adult which i am and ya no wat its my life ill mess it up as much as i want to and also sadly its not my fault that i no things i shouldnt no and that i date well wait thats my fault lol its the kids who got me kicked out of not onlyy the school but the whole entire district my dad died of alchohal poisoning wen i was 5 and i took a year off school i was ahead a grade anyway so it didnt matter now im in cyber school where i cant be teased or forced and i dont have to show people wat i look like and i just dont see y u care and my bf said we should just be friends and u no wat i was glad so im alone now and proud of it so dont judge me pleasse not like a 13 year old i am regreting telling u guys i am 13 b/c now i no u r all older and have kids so maybe i shouldnt be part of this i dont no soo think before u speak

Last edited by on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redsky

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:32 pm

Andy i think this one has gone far enough (this thread that is)! Child I am sorry you've lived such along life in a few short years, you'll never get your youth back and you'll never be respected as an adult cause your a CHILD no matter what you've gone through. I myself will not knowingly carry on an adult conversation with a minor! I give respect to children and expect it to be given in return, that respect only goes as far as how a child should be respected!! Until you are legally 18 your a child, minor whatever and you should try very hard to keep yourself from growing up any faster!
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:34 pm

im sorry it was wrong of me sorry to all i think i will delete myself in a sec well good bye to all if u want me to stay my email is jjpits123@hotmail.com bye i guess "children do get no respect bye forever
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:47 pm

pitbullbabe wrote:
haha u guys r funny u care so much i am a kid wen i want to be but i dont want to i want to be treated equally and treated as an adult which i am and ya no wat its my life ill mess it up as much as i want to and also sadly its not my fault that i no things i shouldnt no and that i date well wait thats my fault lol its the kids who got me kicked out of not onlyy the school but the whole entire district i was raped wen i was 10 by a 15 year old he was my best friend but the day he found out about all the things mmy "friends" were saying about me having t every nite he wanted to be part in wat he thought was tru my dad died of alchohal poisoning wen i was 5 and i took a year off school i was ahead a grade anyway so it didnt matter now im in cyber school where i cant be teased or forced and i dont have to show people wat i look like and i just dont see y u care and my bf said we should just be friends and u no wat i was glad so im alone now and proud of it so dont judge me pleasse not like a 13 year old i am regreting telling u guys i am 13 b/c now i no u r all older and have kids and could easily stalk me so maybe i shouldnt be part of this i dont no soo think before u speak

Ok what the heck are you talking about???? Are you saying that we will stalk you?? Ok there are 2 things wrong with that, We all on here are Parents and have kids your age, why would we stalk you?? That was a little rude i think...
and 2- Dont you think what you posted was a little personal to be pasting on the internet?? I mean i had stuff happen to me and im not comfortable to post it on the internet...
And with the way that you were talking, Its very obvious that you are still a child..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new Empty
PostSubject: Re: new   new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: