The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodline Q's

Go down 
+5
segerspits
Pantera2006
APBT4ME
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: COULD U TELL ME?   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:50 am

redsky wrote:
Nevada is my favorite line right now! Midas is 100% nevada what do you want to know of it. Gaff is a show line not a bully line but some of her dogs are mixed with old school edge which looks nothing like today's edge. Back when Pam started breeding (longer then most of us are old) there wasn't a bully line or rather a line considered bully! Let me know what you want to know about either and I will fill you in.
DO U KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WATCH DOG LINE?
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:15 am

i know its on the laarger size and crossed with eli i believe makes it pretty much TNT
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:12 am

What do you wanna know about watch dog? There are several of us that know plenty on it.
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: THE MALE TO THE PUPS   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:27 am

redsky wrote:
What do you wanna know about watch dog? There are several of us that know plenty on it.
IS OF THIS BREED DOWN THE LINE . IS THIS NOT GOOD U SOUNDED LIKE IT WASNT.
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: OK SORRY I REREAD UR QUESTION MARK SORRY   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:28 am

cangeo wrote:
redsky wrote:
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: I HAVE TEN PUPS AND 3 KIDS HOME IN MY EAR.   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:30 am

cangeo wrote:
cangeo wrote:
redsky wrote:
Shocked MAKING ME NUTS, SO WHEN I WAS WRITING IT WAS MOM RRRRF RRRRF MOM MOM RRRRF RFFFFFF CALGONE TAKE ME AWAY.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 6:52 pm

I personally like watch dog. ALot of good dogs have it in their background. It's a working line and on the bigger side (I think wayne mentioned that). Watch dog is good for throwing a nice head and a big thick structure! Ask what ya wanna know about it and we'll post what we know. I totally feel you on being over whelmed, I have three kids, a crazy mother and four pits that have free roam so I'm always looking for a relaxing spot that i can't ever seem to find lol.
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 7:40 pm

redsky wrote:
I personally like watch dog. ALot of good dogs have it in their background. It's a working line and on the bigger side (I think wayne mentioned that). Watch dog is good for throwing a nice head and a big thick structure! Ask what ya wanna know about it and we'll post what we know. I totally feel you on being over whelmed, I have three kids, a crazy mother and four pits that have free roam so I'm always looking for a relaxing spot that i can't ever seem to find lol.
they r a
bunch of houdini's too. but i think i won. last night was the first night pf peace for some reason in 6 weeks.. but dont care y. and they r all in. cheers i dont know whats worse the kids or the dogs lol!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:00 pm

most of the watchdogs i see now are all blues and extremly bully. does anyone you know of still breed the watchdog as they used to be?
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: well   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 8:59 pm

well Chico and Chapparra have a good amoutn of Watchdog in thier Pedigrees, they are Chaos/Watchdog and I dont find that either one of them are extrmely bully ... I like Watchdog.. Like I said that what I have n my yard..lol so I may be a bit biast but I like it.. what do you wanna know?
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Watchdog has always been a decently big boned line Wayne. As far as I know some may have the old school stuff, but there isn't anyone purifying it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 9:42 pm

Wayne it depends on what's running with the watchdog! Like TNT is one that looks !!!!! good with watch dog and not overly bully. It just all depends on what watch dog was run with. Rayne was watchdog/chaos and she wasn't bully.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:54 am

When I get home tomarrow I will post some pics I cam across of some OLD WATCHDOG blood. EARLY STUFF.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:36 am

Oldfort wrote:
When I get home tomarrow I will post some pics I cam across of some OLD WATCHDOG blood. EARLY STUFF.

thats whatb i was getting at the pics you posted earlyier dont look anything like the watchdog line now, i like the old style
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:54 am

beelzebulb-awesome dog!!!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=30155

COUTURIER'S BLUE BULLY
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=7067

Watchdogs big thor
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=30152

WATCHDOG'S MOON SHADOW
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=11785

HERE ARE A FEW OF THE OLDER ONES
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Does anyone know anything about York? Is Ruffian an AmStaff bloodline? I've been hearing different stories.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:51 pm

and Tufftown too...You know what all show lines you can think of. lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:52 pm

York and ruffian are basically one in the same! Tufftown i don't think is even around any more but great show lines! Ruffian is akc/ukc as well as york. Tufftown is AKC. What would you like to know about these lines. York is said to have a lot of issues many won't touch it any more. I personally talked to ginny york VERY VERY nice lady and honest person. There isn't a line out there that doesn't have an issue!! She doesn't try to hide her issues she's allowed folks to come out and draw blood from some of her stock to see if ataxia is in some of the dogs and try to come up with a way of testing for it cause as of now there is no test to track ataxia. Epilepsy is also said to be in the york line, Ginny says she had a dog die but it is not definately known if epilepsy was the reason he died while many speculate that it was! She says alot of folks have messed up their own dogs and if the york name is there they kick it off on her!! Now many say mange is really bad in the york line (as well as other skin allergies and such). I think it is great that she is doing all she can to find out if this is true about her line and not only that but to even use her dogs to possibly help find a means of testing for certain things that's awesome! While other breeders just run and hide Ginny has stepped up to the plate!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Yikes! I must say that really sucks to have worked so hard to have some people to turn their nose up to you and your dogs. I'm glad she's trying to find the cause for all this.

Thanks Christi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:50 pm

hey christ do you have nevada blood on you yard for some reason i was thinking you did. could you learn me some about it LOL
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:04 pm

I really like the old style Watchdog lines!
Chico has the looks of the old school lines. alien
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:01 am

Bloodline Q's - Page 2 ShowPics108

Bloodline Q's - Page 2 ShowPics107
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:18 am

Oh I like the look of them!! My favorite one would have to be Watchdogs Blue Bully!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: yep   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:06 am

yep chico is bulit more like them.. actually some of them are heavuer than he is ..lol
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 1:17 am

deffintiyl like the old style!! chico is a bad boy to. im diding big thor the most im gonna look him up and see some color pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodline Q's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: