The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here we go again!

Go down 
+4
APBT4ME
Pantera2006
ericschevy
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
8 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 6:55 am

My door bell rings at 11 last night...Im in my robe(which is very soft and comfy thank you...lol) any who....I answer the door, it was one of the officers that works the night shift, so I ask him if something was wrong. He said "Tina we got a complaint" Rolling Eyes I'm like ok what for? He said that I needed to quite down the dogs, said he walked back there and didnt see anything.

So I went back there and quited Bones and Chopper and come back into the house. 15 minutes later my door bell rings again, and its the same officer. I said your probably back again because of the dogs right? Yup he was...so I tell him, that I can only keep them quite for so long because the neighbors behind us keeps a kitten on a tie out in their back yard. Plus the "new" neighbors which can only be about 18 years old have their windows open yellin and screamin (they have a party every other night). I would bring them in, but there's not enough room in the house, and we just painted so the walls were still wet.

Eventually I had to bring them in because they just wouldnt shut up! I can understand that neighbors dont want to hear dogs barking at 12 in the morning...but I mean they are dogs, they are gonna bark. If there wasnt a kitten tied out in the back yard and drunk kids runnin around I think all would be peacefull....lol!

OH and I finally got that annoying a$$ poodle!! lmao got with the hose just like midwest had mentioned!! Lmao I never laughed so hard in my life. Man I was wishing the crazy neighbor lady would of come over bi#chin cause I would of LOVED to turn the hose on her...lmao!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:08 am

Sorry to hear of your drama, but the thing that gets me....is why in the H-e-ll would someone put a kitten on a tie out???? I mean come on it's a cat!!! That really boggles me. WAY TO GO WITH THE POODLE!!! Very Happy

But yes I do agree, DOGS BARK!!! I'm so glad my neighbors are cool! LOL Our neighbors have 5 little chihuahua and they come tearing out the door barking up a strom all the way down the yard! Drives me nuts LOL, but I know they are dogs and thats what dogs do, I'm not gonna call and complain. If it evers gets bad enough I just can't stand it I will go over and talk to them.

We've had animal control called on us once, the guy came over and basically disreagarded the complaint after talking to me and seeing the dogs! LOL Glad ppl round here don't discrimanate against pits! Exspecially ppl in authority!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:15 am

yup, I had the same problem so I had no choice but to get a bark collar, what a waste of money that was. I only had to use it for about a week....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:30 am

NO bark collars for me....I dont believe in them. Here's the reason why...One someone likes to scare the Sh*t out of my son at all hours of the night by looking in his windows and knocking on them. Here's how I solved that problem....let the dogs loose-well not loose but chained right outside his windows. Chopper at one window and Bones at the other. And if they are lucky enough to make it to the window without needing serious medical attention, then they have me to deal with...NO one messes with my kid!

Here's the other reason-I dont trust anyone in this town, matter of fact we left once to go to dinner. Half way there my husband realized that he left his wallet at home(lmao nice try I aint payin!) so he turns around, we both go in because I have to use the ladies room. I walk through the kitchen and notice that my back door had been kicked in!! Well lets just say that someone got really lucky and walked out with my playstation 2 and all the games. No dogs were in the house when this happend. Who ever done it was real lucky, cause NO one gets in this house when we arent here. Thats why I dont like bark collars, dogs bark for a reason, sometimes its just to be barkin and other times its because something aint right.

Anna I have NO clue why someone would chain a kitten out, for god sake it only looks like it is 5 months old if that!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:40 am

He just wanted to make me cave in and let him in the house, this was the first week he was ever left outside alone,In the dark,cold, you know.. Laughing

I hear ya though, I want him to bark, I don't stop him as long as he is not just doing it to hear himself.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:32 am

Awwwwww That sux!!!! Im so glad that i have great neighbours.....
Back to top Go down
American

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:40 am

I have two good neighbors, one is a 78 year old man that barely leaves his house and he doesnt mind the dogs at all. Will even walk over to the fence and talk to them. The other is my husbands buddy, and he isnt bothered by my dogs either.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:41 am

My neighbours "say" that they like my dogs, but then when they step out the front door, you would swear that they just saw Ted Bundy... Shocked
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 2:28 pm

AmericanPitbull wrote:
OH and I finally got that annoying a$$ poodle!! lmao got with the hose just like midwest had mentioned!! Lmao I never laughed so hard in my life. Man I was wishing the crazy neighbor lady would of come over bi#chin cause I would of LOVED to turn the hose on her...lmao!

.....LMFAO!!! Razz
I wish i could have seen it! I know how funny it is, I did it so many times to the Chi that lived next door to my mom. He would alway get under the fence into the back yard and pee all over everything. I heard her let him out one afternoon and darted out the back door, turned the hose on full blast and power washed his a$$! Twisted Evil
The joy that came over me for finally get'n the dog was over whelming. I couln't stop after that. Every time he came outside I'd stand in the back yard with the hose waiting for him to go under the fence. alien
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Dunlap

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 3:08 pm

sry to hear about your neighbors. that's why I live in the country, the coyotes are louder than any of the dogs out here lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com     www.freewebs.com/jdubldkennels
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:15 am

Sometimes coyts arent a good thing affraid LOL
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 am

I can't believe they keep their kitten on a
tie out outside!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 10:11 am

that's what I was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 11:33 pm

How degrading to the cat.
Well I have to say I'm glad I live in the counrty. When we lived in town the neighbors were nothing but TROUBLE I hated every minute of being that close to rude and insulting petty people. I miss not have the store close by but I can live with that.

I hope you don't have too much more trouble with them.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:30 am

I know people that have had cats hang themselves on tieouts.... That is not something i would wanna find..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here we go again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!   Here we go again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: