The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It happen-Finally!

Go down 
+2
Oldfort
LegendsMami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 8:11 am

Well I don't know if you guys remember me telling you of some guy who asked if I fight Legend and if I wanted to breed Legend to his female(Of course I said NO!) well him and his friends got busted! They had a chocolate female APBT that I fell in love with. She even tried to follow me and Legend home! lol. Well the other day their houses got raided and the dogs were taken!!! I could care less about them but the dogs did nothing wrong. And it really makes me sick and of course they were put down. I wish I could have at least taken one and found the other a good home with out any other dogs. It's so sad!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 8:59 am

its sad to hear about the dogs. Glad you never fooled around with them
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 9:19 am

Serves them right Mad the punks!!

The poor dogs, its always them that pay the ultimate price No
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-11-09

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:28 pm

Aww the poor dogs. No
Back to top Go down
redsky

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 7:00 pm

I wonder if they even temperment tested the dogs before they put them down! I hated being in NC because they put pits down all the time without regard to the temperment and that is not right!!! I was going to rescue a few and they wouldn't even let me it just sucks those poor babies get put to sleep because of an idiot!!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 11:48 pm

redsky wrote:
I wonder if they even temperment tested the dogs before they put them down! I hated being in NC because they put pits down all the time without regard to the temperment and that is not right!!! I was going to rescue a few and they wouldn't even let me it just sucks those poor babies get put to sleep because of an idiot!!!!

They most likely didnt! Due to the raid being a drug dealer's house with all this guy's runners. And of course they made the oldest dog mean. But the pup could of been saved!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:36 am

Around here the have a zero tolerance for Pits and no adoption. Every pit that comes in gets put down.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:36 am

Same here Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:04 pm

Thats the one good thing, here they dont just put them down, they have to be there a bit and THEN put them down... Its still sad Sad
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 11:29 pm

Yeah, it sad. They hold them here for three days to give the owner time to claim them, if nobody comes they're pts.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 10:45 am

Sad Awwww Thats so sad..... I know why people are so against BYB..... Im glad that half the pups that i had, have good homes.... I see a few of them still...
Back to top Go down
redsky

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 8:26 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Yeah, it sad. They hold them here for three days to give the owner time to claim them, if nobody comes they're pts.

I think that is the standard procedure for most but pits aren't held that long in some places.
Back to top Go down
bradthepit
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
bradthepit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-11-11

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 3:21 am

Here in the U.K, well mainly in England, if the ole bill (the pigs) write down a dog is a Pit, (even if it`s a staff/lab mix) they will put it down. Most Ole bill don`t realise that. So, when they go to the pound, the Kennels recommend they use the terminology Staffie cross/mix, that way they get re-homed 9/10 times. They`re are tons of Pits still here, mainly known as Staffie mixes or Irish Staffies or old Thyme Staffords.

Next year, i`m paying a solicitor to look into ways of using our 'loophole' to keep 1 step ahead of our uneducated government tossers. Ban a Pit but not a Jack Russel??? My pit has been attacked 3 times by J Russels and once by a Boxer. I`ve been bitten by a Lab and a Jack russell, NEVER a Pit, Staffie, GSD or Rottie. Mr Blair you need putting down yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:53 pm

Hahaha Ya i think the dude that passed the bill here should be neuterd and muzzled!!!! hehe That would be funny...
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:54 pm

....lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It happen-Finally! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happen-Finally!   It happen-Finally! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It happen-Finally!
Page 1 of 1