The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just wanted to say...

Go down 
+2
Pantera2006
Xelleron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

I just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:53 am

I know I am kinda oblivious to a lot of things, I'm still learning tons of stuff as I read up on things and learn stuff from you guys. (which I really do appreciate).

I just wanted to say thank you for not going all weird on me. You guys have been really cool about me not knowing much, even though you aren't too happy about it.

Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys for being there for me. Especially when I was freaking out in the chat about the puppies being born lol.

You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:59 am

Embarassed Aawwww Thats sweet... Thanks!!!

Its not that we are mad at you or anything like that.... I think that you shoud do alot of studing and reading!!! I was in the same boat, but i read every book on it and called every vet i could think of!!!!!
Heres a site that you can read http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/whelping.htm Its got some pics, so be for warned hehe
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:34 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Embarassed Aawwww Thats sweet... Thanks!!!

Its not that we are mad at you or anything like that.... I think that you shoud do alot of studing and reading!!! I was in the same boat, but i read every book on it and called every vet i could think of!!!!!
Heres a site that you can read http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/whelping.htm Its got some pics, so be for warned hehe

Thanks for the info. I stayed up really late last night reading things to help me learn more. Smile
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: i   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:43 am

well I think that eceryone agrees ..including you that the breeding should not hace taken place..going weird on you will do no good right now.. What we are doing is trying our best to help with the situation at hand right now.. I mean telling you that you are a terrible person and a BYB .and all that dumb stuff really won't do any good riht now.. I mean The dog was already pregnant and the puppies are already here now.. all we can do now is make sure that you know how to take care of them now, and how to find them a great home, and make sure you know the best thing to do is get Brittle spayed after the fact... Everyone makes mistakes, and accidents happen....Everyone deserves a second chance and I feel that we have made thatpoint to you.. So I feel like we have done alot more for you by supporting you and making good recomendations and letting you know what to do than anyone that may have bashed you for that reason...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 2:32 am

trejos kennels wrote:
well I think that eceryone agrees ..including you that the breeding should not hace taken place..going weird on you will do no good right now.. What we are doing is trying our best to help with the situation at hand right now.. I mean telling you that you are a terrible person and a BYB .and all that dumb stuff really won't do any good riht now.. I mean The dog was already pregnant and the puppies are already here now.. all we can do now is make sure that you know how to take care of them now, and how to find them a great home, and make sure you know the best thing to do is get Brittle spayed after the fact... Everyone makes mistakes, and accidents happen....Everyone deserves a second chance and I feel that we have made thatpoint to you.. So I feel like we have done alot more for you by supporting you and making good recomendations and letting you know what to do than anyone that may have bashed you for that reason...

exactly!

Speaking of spaying, I need to make an appointment for Brittle. Would you guys think that when the pups are 8 weeks I should get Brittle spayed?
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 9:38 am

Hey I was never mad, at least you came and asked, you never tired to claim to know someting you didnt. At one point in time I was in the same boat and I was probably irresponsible and I had ALOT of learning to do. Alot of it has to do with ones attitude and yours is great.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:06 am

Oldfort wrote:
Hey I was never mad, at least you came and asked, you never tired to claim to know someting you didnt. At one point in time I was in the same boat and I was probably irresponsible and I had ALOT of learning to do. Alot of it has to do with ones attitude and yours is great.

So True!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:31 am

Thanks everyone!!! You guys are the best ever!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 11:49 am

Oh i kow im great, I dont need to be told!!!! king LOL JK Suspect
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:05 pm

It's not for any of us to get mad about it honestly! We either choose to share info and help ya out or not. I rather see the pups taken good care of because you were informed then something happen to them cause nobody wanted to tell ya anything but you also have to take it apon yourself to make sure you do EVERYTHING you possible can to make the best out of a bad situation.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:30 pm

^^^^^ Yep, and now you get to experience it, but you dont want it to happen again.....
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 11:10 pm

Eveyones right.

We've all had our first and everyone has accidents eventually. Nobodies perfect Wink I'm just glad Brittle and pups are doing great and we where able to help.
Its great to be apart of such a wonderful group of people.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 2:25 am

I drink to that....... Heck, i would drink to anything..... Wink drunken
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 4:30 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
I drink to that....... Heck, i would drink to anything..... Wink drunken

Lol!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 4:31 am

Bottoms up! I just wanted to say... Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted to say...   I just wanted to say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1