The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Geeesh.......

Go down 
+6
Xelleron
smokey_joe
Mikado&Chalice
ericschevy
wheezie wayne
Pantera2006
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 4:31 am

Wow man, i am so sick of Gopitbull.... That site has pissed me off for the last time..... I dont need people telling me what to do with my dogs... I will do with them what i want to.... Its no ones business... Evil or Very Mad Sorry just had to rant and rave....
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 4:35 am

Oh and Wayne.... You know you are in my shout outs....I just didnt want to be on that site for too long..... hahaha...
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 4:39 am

lol sweet nectar. every time i get on gopitbull it wont show me the new topics and keeps old threads as if there knew so i havent seen alot of new threads lately
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Wow man, i am so sick of Gopitbull.... That site has pissed me off for the last time..... I dont need people telling me what to do with my dogs... I will do with them what i want to.... Its no ones business... Evil or Very Mad Sorry just had to rant and rave....

I noticed that...I am beginning to think that GSD is just another Kingofthepit...IMO Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 11:12 pm

I was so pi$$$ed Evil or Very Mad I went to another forum this a.m. Gotpitbull.com and loand behold there was kingofthepit and gsdbulldog on my site dang it. I told pit4life (kingofthepit) I hoped she didn't start any trouble on that site. They don't bann anyone there.

I like Gopitbull I just don't care for those two. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:28 am

Ya me too... I just dont wanna ban no one, I think some of the things that she says is smart, But then she jumps down my throat about Pantera and her "prey drive" Its one thing to have prey drive but its another when she starts destroying cages to kill my pets.... And that is what she does....
Oh well, i like it here so much better... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 5:04 am

I really like this site too.

GSDBULLDOG was already jumping down someone throat on the other forum 4posts she has and she was telling this lady that she is the reason the APBT is falling to the wayside. Geesh give the lady a chance to tell us her side of the story.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 6:28 am

Typical teenagers for ya, they think they know everything...
Sorry Xelleron not you, your cool..
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 8:18 am

Wow!!!! What a mental case... Im glad that she aint here..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:40 am

Pantera, what happened over there???
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:51 am

ericschevy wrote:

ROTFL!!! Thank you!

Yeah, bulldogbreeds.com is just as bad. Bunch of snobs live there. Someone started a post about me wanting to know about Brittle (not even thinking about emailing me) and this one lady was a nasty witch... She has had it out for me ever since I told her I wouldn't abort the pups.

I just rolled my eyes and muttered "You'll pay one day...." Not by me... but she will.... what goes around comes around man!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:04 pm

ericschevy wrote:

You couldnt have said it any better
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Bluffside wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

You couldnt have said it any better

I'm the smart kind that actually admit that they don't know everything! Very Happy (cuz I don't....) lol!
Back to top Go down
redogDave
Charter Member
Charter Member
redogDave

Number of posts : 54

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm

I keep denying her pics on rmp, king of the pit ,gsd and pit4lolife. Trejos covers my back over at rmp. I am really sorry for letting you all down , you are my freinds and I miss you guys alot. it just got out of control. I usually come here everyday ,I dont post alot, but i do read everything I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gopitbull.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:03 pm

yeah I try to keep u updated on RMP but I wish there was a way to ban them all togther not just ban thier pics becasue they can still post on thier without thier pics being approved..
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
redogDave
Charter Member
Charter Member
redogDave

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:19 pm

I think they are banned by now, I wish I can ban on rmp but I have to wait for erik to do that.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 5:49 pm

You should post more Redog....
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm

I don't go to Go Bull, but I can't help but wonder why in the world you would keep going back somewhere where ya hate it. Every other week there's a post just like this. If you don't like the boards don't go back. LOL Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:29 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
I don't go to Go Bull, but I can't help but wonder why in the world you would keep going back somewhere where ya hate it. Every other week there's a post just like this. If you don't like the boards don't go back. LOL Rolling Eyes

I agree! You said that to me on a post where I was mad about someone on bulldogbreeds.com and I was like "Yeah!!! Why am I going back????" So I've been on here ever since and I haven't gone back!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!

Stupid people are stupid...... If you tell them that they are stupid they feel smart.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 6:01 am

Well I don't want to leave Gotpitbull .com that is the first board that I ever joined. I'm a pampered pitbull. Started out a mutt I made alot of friends over there. It just ruffled my feathers that they found that one and now they are their affraid
Back to top Go down
redogDave
Charter Member
Charter Member
redogDave

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 10:58 am

It was my idea, I have to go back
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:01 am

schismatickennels wrote:
I never really hated it tho... I had no prob with it till now... Really like the site.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geeesh....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geeesh.......   Geeesh....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geeesh.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: