The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma

Go down 
+5
Xelleron
YJSONLY
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
schismatickennels
9 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Empty
PostSubject: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:22 am

Well here you go guys .. we picked up cynder yesterday and Karma will be coming to be a part of the family in a few weeks!

Heres cynder @ 12 weeks old!

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CYNDER039
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CYNDER037
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CYNDER015
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CNT6
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CYNDER041

Heres Karma @ 4 weeks

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma KARMA008
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma KARMA010
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma KARMA013
2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma KARMA009

hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:37 am

awww gorgeous babies michelle! Hey michelle I See YOU!! lmao
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: great   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:49 am

they look great Michelle!! I love Cynder!!!!!!!!! congrats on the new members!
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:49 am

Yea Jer sucks he put them up, now I wanna kill em...Anyways just a little info on the parents.

Cynder is out of Tri-L's/R. Craig's Doobie Girl & Condra's Cadet Blue
Doobie is gorgeous! Awesome confirmation and temperment, we got a chance to meet her yesterday and she flew right up to me and Jer. She weighs about 35 lbs, and she's just a little ball of energy.

Cadet is owned by Troy Brown, awesome boy, had an earlier WP career, although I'm not sure his status. I haven't met him in person, but will soon.

Falin's/Johnson's Lil Bit of Karma-(Whom we got to name ty Eddie and Sandra) Is out of Falin's CockyXFalin's Gypsy. We got to meet them both today, Cocky is absolutely gorgeous, he is 8 pts away from his Ace with ADBA, and I do believe (Andy help me out here!!!) that he is a Gr. Ch. with NKC.

I didn't get to learn about Gypsy today but she's a gorgeous dog. Andy help me out here, does she have a career yet?

Here are their peds.

Cynder- (and btw before I get more comments about it lil cynder's teeth are perfect. Excellent bite)
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=227434

Karma-
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=232140

I can hardly wait 4 weeks!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:10 am

Good look'n pups and nice peds!!

Congrats!! Can't wait to see how they turn out!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:26 am

AWESOME!!! Man you guys got some of the best stuff out there seriously! I'm so happy for you all and I know many more good things will come. I can't wait to watch them babies grow!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:34 am

Well as you know I'm a picture nut, so I can't wait to take more. lol

I'm blushing, I don't know if I have the best but I'm going to make them awesome. I can't wait to start showing and get some Ch. GR Ch. and Ace status behind them. They all come from great pull/confirmation dogs, so we shall see. I just know I'm going to bust my ass to make them what they are suppose to be. They deserve it. To me its not about the breedings or the pedigreees, its about what you make your dog, if you got nothing to prove with them, then your just another breeder out to make a buck.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:41 am

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma CNT11

sorry had to post this one .. hes a lil ball of fire was trying to get chance the whole time he was in the house ... had to get on to him lol
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:47 am

schismatickennels wrote:
To me its not about the breedings or the pedigreees, its about what you make your dog, if you got nothing to prove with them, then your just another breeder out to make a buck.

Absolutely! Cool
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:39 am

Falin's Cocky is a great dog to watch pull.... just pulls the weight ever so slow.... most dogs step cocky goes a half an inch at a time and pound for pound the strongest dog i have seen.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:52 am

PUPPY!!!!!!! Lol.... Cute to boot man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm

What a cutie.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 7:22 pm

YJSONLY wrote:
Falin's Cocky is a great dog to watch pull.... just pulls the weight ever so slow.... most dogs step cocky goes a half an inch at a time and pound for pound the strongest dog i have seen.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. When we go pick her up a month I'd love to see cocky in action. So we'll try and set that up. YJS, who are ya? lol I know I've seen your sn around.
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 10:58 pm

i dont post much on any forums bc i dont want no drama... plus i am young.. i am a info. nut i just try to learn as much as i can... about me .. i live in fl. and will be at the adba on may 12 so you alll nedd to come down and see the sunshine state.... i have a 13 month old blue that i pull. i met ANDY at the atl. show...
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:01 pm

I need to look up the show schedule for ADBA. It's nice to see ya on here posting though. Drama sucks, but we have a pretty good base here, we all have disagreements but that happens with any family. So post away, and don't worry about the big dog egos. lol
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:19 pm

YJSONLY wrote:
i dont post much on any forums bc i dont want no drama... plus i am young.. i am a info. nut i just try to learn as much as i can... about me .. i live in fl. and will be at the adba on may 12 so you alll nedd to come down and see the sunshine state.... i have a 13 month old blue that i pull. i met ANDY at the atl. show...

This forum tries to stay away from drama. And how young is young. 13?
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 1:40 am

Yess and PANCHO pulls like a son of a gun!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 3:18 am

no 20...soon to be 21... andy you coming to ron davis show in may????? or to far.... i understand.... but you could come see the fl. beach....
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:37 am

Dang Chelle them are 2 awesome additions to the family. Can't wait to see them grow up. I am sure they are going to do great things for ya. Hopefully i will get to see some of your dogs in person some day at a show or something maybe. Congrats on the nice looking babies you got there
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 7:41 am

Awe thanks Dave....I'm sure we'll meet at one of the ADBA shows in the next year.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:24 am

I like Karma!!! She has the white sockies.... hehe... Nice doggies you have there!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma   2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 More Pure Tnt members of the family.. Cynder n Karma
Page 1 of 1