The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 7:57 pm

For some reason I thought I had already introduced myself so sorry I am just not getting this done.

I am Christie located in IN. I just started showing my dogs this year but have been breeding and raising pits for awhile now. I started out in NC with game lines and have since switched to almost complete show dogs. I am not biased toward either! All the dogs came from the same point and a pit is a pit to me. My breed of choice and the only breed I deal with. I don't believe a show dog is better then a game dog and vice versa. I will not have a compeletlly docile pit, I also work my pits so they need drive for that.

Anyways I currently have two adults of my own (my mom owns one adult she is looking to place) I have two female pups and one male pup that has been added to my yard. We have three pups for sale (two are going to pet homes only! and one I am looking to coown out for event purposes, can be wp, agility, conformation or ob. If anyone is looking to do any of that please contact me the current pup is a male but I also have a breeing coming up in 07 that I would like to place pups on co-owns. Back to me lol. I am 28 soon to be 29 but don't let my age fool you. I research research research. I started out with several mentors not all breeding pits but I've learned a bunch from them all! I have three children and married but husband has been kicked to the curve! I have a BA in accounting, currently not working because I wanted to use 06 to do nothing but my dogs and human family.

If you want to know something just ask. I am a wealth of information from my own experience and others. I also love to learn so if ya got info please share! I believe you learn something everyday lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 11:51 pm

Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 12:07 am

Definately a wealth of information!

haha I love the "kicked the husband to the curb"..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:19 am

Hi Christie!

I think that's awesome you have dealt with both types, you will certainly have a lot of advice and info for us!

A BA in accounting is a good thing to have! It's nice you are taking some time off to spend with your family.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:47 pm

Judy wrote:
Hi Christie!

I think that's awesome you have dealt with both types, you will certainly have a lot of advice and info for us!

A BA in accounting is a good thing to have! It's nice you are taking some time off to spend with your family.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Very Happy . Thank you to Michelle. If your interested in knowing anything feel free to ask. If I don't know myself I have plenty of other breeders to refer back to so we will find an answer Wink . It has been a great benefit for me to have mentors not only in my breed but several other breeds (although they just call themselves my friends, which they are but they have all mentored me in a sense).
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:47 pm

Welcome to the forum!!!! afro flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone   Hey everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: