The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for some blood

Go down 
+2
schismatickennels
Oldfort
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Looking for some blood Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:21 am

Ok while Im not in a hurry I am looking for 1 more female. I would like to get a tightly well bred Sarona dog. SO if anyone knows where I might be able to find one at a working mans price let me know
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 4:35 am

Oh Sarona..I'll be on the look out for ya Andy. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 am

Tight Sarona at a working man's price well you aren't asking for much Andy lol, good luck on finding that one Andy that is a heck of a bloodline to have i hope you can find you a nice female that isn;t outrageously priced
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:46 am

What's considered a working man's price andy lol. I know Sarona is kind of up there and to find a good ped with it hmmm bout the same as asking for a working man's price on nevada, larums, gaff etc lol, but some times it happens.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:06 am

A workings mans price is more than Id pay for some bloodlines! If the blood is right Ill pay but you would be amazed at what you can find if you know where to look.

Already had two offers, one is very nicely bred sarona/hemphill for $400.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:15 am

all the sarona and hemphill blood ive seen are on the larger side.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:11 pm

I'll keep a good look out for you Andy. I've been looking up diff bloodlines in my spare time so if i run acroos some I let you know.
Do ou just want Sarona? or can there be a little outcross in it?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm

Oldfort wrote:
A workings mans price is more than Id pay for some bloodlines! If the blood is right Ill pay but you would be amazed at what you can find if you know where to look.

Already had two offers, one is very nicely bred sarona/hemphill for $400.

Not really Andy when i ran my game lines i always got good prices but your right it is all in who you know!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:44 pm

There is some Chinaman/watchdog blood in your area. I know thats not what your looking for, but I thought I'd let you know in case you like it.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:18 am

Awwww Thats too bad bud, My friend bred some nice tight Sorna lines out here and only wanted $700 CAN for them.....
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:57 pm

I've never heard of that bloodline...could someone post a pic of a Sarona dog so that I can see what they look like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some blood   Looking for some blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Pit Tales-
Jump to: