The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Co-owns with the option to buy out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

Co-owns with the option to buy out Empty
PostSubject: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:03 am

Ok two of Sierra's offspring (which are owned by TRI TEK KENNELS) are up for co-own. If anyone prefers the co-own can go through me or her either or but she is asking etiher 700 for either or half and a pup back on co-own. The dogs in question are Mason (black and white male I posted as sierra's offspring or kikie's siblings) and Saddie I posted her a while back but if you would like to see her pic ask and i'll repost them. Saddie is a blue and white female. Mason needs to be placed fairly quickly. Now anyone wanting either as just a pet the price is cheaper and pm for more info.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:15 am

Co-owns with the option to buy out Th_Mason-2

Above is Mason

Co-owns with the option to buy out Th_sadieside2
Co-owns with the option to buy out Th_Sadieside
Co-owns with the option to buy out Th_sadie_0072

Above is Saddie and the prices doesn't include shipping. i can get sabrina to drop down to 500-600 for show homes but as breeders the price stays 700 on spay maybe 300-400 for either or.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:21 am

How old are they?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:24 am

MidwestBully wrote:
How old are they?

They are full siblings to kikie (six months) Dob = 7/11/06.

BTW Mason is located in NC currently and Saddie is in Green Bay, WI.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:47 am

redsky wrote:
Ok two of Sierra's offspring (which are owned by TRI TEK KENNELS) are up for co-own. If anyone prefers the co-own can go through me or her either or but she is asking etiher 700 for either or half and a pup back on co-own. The dogs in question are Mason (black and white male I posted as sierra's offspring or kikie's siblings) and Saddie I posted her a while back but if you would like to see her pic ask and i'll repost them. Saddie is a blue and white female. Mason needs to be placed fairly quickly. Now anyone wanting either as just a pet the price is cheaper and pm for more info.
WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!! Sad WHY WHY WHY........ Haha..... I would love to have Mason.... Crying or Very sad heck i would love to be allowed to breed my dog....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-owns with the option to buy out   Co-owns with the option to buy out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-owns with the option to buy out
Page 1 of 1