The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Downing Kennels
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Downing Kennels

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-01

THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Empty
PostSubject: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:24 pm

We are having a Bully show in Dickson TN at the Dickson County Fairgrounds. There are 30 different kennels so far that have already paid for their booths. The show will be judged by Skip Miller, which is a UKC judge.

There will be a JR handler class for pups 3 months to 6 months ages 7-14
Best puppy male/female
Best JR male/Female
Best male/female
Best in Show (cash prize)
Peoples Choice (cash prize)

It is on Sat Feb 10th starting at 10 am.

If you are near the area come on out!!! Addmission is $10 per person per dog. You may only bring 1 dog if you are just coming out to the event. You have to have a crate for your dog as well with a 4 ft leash. NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED. If you want to show your dog you have to have a booth. Booths are $50 for 2 dogs and 2 people. Any extra dog or people will be $10 each.

For any other info email us at downingkennels@yahoo.com

Thanks
The Downing's
Back to top Go down
http://www.downingkennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:49 pm

Man Brock is one awesome dog! Every time i see him i'm just like wow. Post up some pics of that awesome boy please. I dont have any bullies as ofa yet so maybe a future show some day. All i have currently is terrier style.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:52 pm

Hey Jon! Nice to see ya in here! I gotta hit you up soon, I have some definate crops I need done soon lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 8:09 pm

redsky wrote:
Man Brock is one awesome dog! Every time i see him i'm just like wow. Post up some pics of that awesome boy please. I dont have any bullies as ofa yet so maybe a future show some day. All i have currently is terrier style.

I second that!!!! That is one awesome boy!!!! I would love to see more pics of that handsome fella!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Downing Kennels
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Downing Kennels

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey thanks everyone!!!

Just let us know when you want them done and we can set a date! i posted pics of crops we have done in the crop pics thread. Plus a chart that we go by.

I'll get some recent pics of Brock!

Thanks again for the compliments onour boy!

Vanessa
Back to top Go down
http://www.downingkennels.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:06 am

Fortunately there's a guy that you did ears for not to long ago that let me borrow a picture of his girl to bring with me when I get them done. Looking forward to it, my boys are getting some long ears lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)   THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BYOB in DICKSON TN (BRING YOUR OWN BULLY)
Page 1 of 1