The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to spank or not to spank

Go down 
+6
APBT4ME
Bluffside
Mikado&Chalice
Bullygirl807
trejos kennels
wheezie wayne
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

to spank or not to spank Empty
PostSubject: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 pm

i was just at the store and saw this little kid yelling at his mom and telling her what he would and would not do, the whole time i was just think whop his @$$. but it seems like you cant even spank your kids anymore without having some one call child care on you. does anyone in here believe in spankings?
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: lol   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 10:12 pm

even though I dont have to do it much.. I do believe in it.. my Little girl is almost 7 and she listens pretty well and doesnt very often test my patience... so Like I said I dont have to spank very often... But I look at it this way i was spankede my mother was spanked nad her mother was spanked, and we all turned out fine.. I thnk as long as you dont leave a mark on them and they get the point then it is fine.. but I dont vbelieve in spanking too hard, leaving marks onthe kids and what not and also once spanking is no longer working.. then I think it should be stopped...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 pm

We too believe in spanking but most don't realize, when done right, it doesn't hurt the child physically but it is hurting the child's feelings. If you need to spank to leave a mark, you have anger problems.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 pm

Yep spanking is a good tool when used right. Yes I spanked my son and I tell him now that he is bigger than me that if I have to I'll get a switch and use that. I think that some parents just use that you can't spank your child because of the law as an excuse to have bratty children. The law will not take your child away from you for disciplining him/her but they will if you are abusing him/her. There is a big difference.

I also told my son(4 at the time)( when he told me I couldn't spank him because the police would take me away) I said fine they can take you away and when they find out how naughty you are they will give me a medal for putting up with you. He didn't like that one bit. He has turned out to be a pretty good kid. He will 15 in April.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:00 am

LOL i have warmed my kids butt a few times myself and let him test me in the store lke that and ill do it there i believe just dont hurt the kids i remember when i was young i used to get my butt beat so bad i couldnt walk and let me tell ya it didnt help nothing i agree when done right it works but i just remember how i hated getting wooped like that and i WILL NOT EVER beat my kids like that so remember they dont know yet take it easy and they will get the point lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:54 am

I haven't had to do it much with mine, a few times is all it has taken. She is 8 (will be nine in April) and i can count ontwo hand how many times I've had to do it. She's never shown out in the store cause when i say I'm gonns whoop that @ss, she believes me, cause I will, and she knows it!
The worse I've had to do lately is give her a flick in the mouth for getting sassy with my mother.

But as far as testing me.....she doesn't do it, cause MOM puts the smack down!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 12:55 am

Funny thing, I got spanked my whole life, now you have to give them a "TIME OUT" MY dad used to take "TIME OUT" of his busy day to wear my hide out!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:03 am

Oldfort wrote:
Funny thing, I got spanked my whole life, now you have to give them a "TIME OUT" MY dad used to take "TIME OUT" of his busy day to wear my hide out!!!
Razz He!! Yah
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: lol   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:35 am

hey esica my little girl will be 7 in April too... what day is your little girls birthday my little girls is onthe 18th
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:47 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i was just at the store and saw this little kid yelling at his mom and telling her what he would and would not do, the whole time i was just think whop his @$$. but it seems like you cant even spank your kids anymore without having some one call child care on you. does anyone in here believe in spankings?

I sure do! I don't believe in beating them but children need decipline so they understand bad decisions come with consquences!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:49 am

She will be 9 on April 13.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: oh ok   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:50 am

oh ok.. close anyway huh..lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 1:59 am

Oldfort wrote:

i have a mom that used to make me go out and pick a good size switch to whip my butt with! I didn't like having marks and never leave marks on my kids cause that's a beating to me but kids need to be spanked other wise what did they learn from doing the wrong thing?
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 2:09 am

redsky wrote:
Oldfort wrote:

i have a mom that used to make me go out and pick a good size switch to whip my butt with! I didn't like having marks and never leave marks on my kids cause that's a beating to me but kids need to be spanked other wise what did they learn from doing the wrong thing?

same thing with me, my grandma would make me climb a tree in our back yard and bring a switch down, one time i brought this itty bitty stick down i thought it was real funny till she took her slipper off and got me good lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 am

HAHA, Yeah I believe in it..Reason being, my Dad only had to woop my ass a couple of times and now I have the utmost respect for him as an adult....I know a kid now that could use one....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:42 am

Oh yea, I believe in it for sure!!!! My kids are baddddddd... haha They never listen, But it takes awhile for me to spank them,
I remember one time my 4 year old ran into the road and it was GM rush hour, Oh he got a can of whoop a$$... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:42 am

I believe in spanking.

Shoot, I used to get spanked all the time! (I was a horrible little squirt).

I didn't like it when my dad spanked me, he did it to hurt, not to punish yuno? (of course thats a totally different story that I won't get into)

My mom was the one that I tested her limits and she spanked me the most. My aunt painted one of those paint sticks that you get at a paint store this really mean looking man and we called it "Mr. Stick" When my mom had enough she'd say "Go get Mr. Stick...." and I'd be like NO!!! NOT MR. STICK!!!! NO!!!!!

Now adays it's hard because if someone sees you spanking your kid they'll call the police. I've seen it happen. I just can NOT stand the excuse for bratty kids though! And I've seen my share of them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to spank or not to spank   to spank or not to spank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to spank or not to spank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: