The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ahhhh so mad

Go down 
+2
LegendsMami
wheezie wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 10:48 pm

i dont know if anyone remembers the story of the neighbors st bernard and shitsu or not so here is an uddate, about 2 weeks ago the shitsu dug underneat my next door neighbors fence and was in there yard luckily there chow didint kill the little bastard, the st hernard and shitsu constantly sit where our two fences meet which is at a point so theres only 10 inches where they can see each other, everytime i go outside with rico they are there waiting and rico is more than obliged to take them up on there offer and halls @$$ to get them, he has no other problem with the other dogs, i have talked to the owners 3 times now about what going on, and how they wont watch there dogs and that im always having to seperate them, i even offered to pay and put up a gate for them. just the other day they told me i need to put boards up, ok cool as soon as its not 25 below i will. later that night it happens again, i start cussin to myself just because im so frustreated little did i know the owners were outside. i come inside after having the st bernard try jumping the fence at me,thats when my buddy tell me he heard some one yell bring it on and let go while i was out there i didint hear it beacuse i had 3 dogs barking in my ears, i put on my jacket and in about 10 sec i was outside ready to release some of my frustration only problem was no one would come out. the real sad thing is that they are gromers and moved there business to there house along with a doggy day care, these people cant even watch there oun dogs. sorry its so long i am just ranting beacue i am so pissed i cant even see straight.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:08 pm

God help those poor dogs in that doggy daycare!!! If they can't even watch and be responsible for their own dogs what makes them think they can for others is beyond me!! I can totally feel your frustration. My neighbor is a complete jack@$$. He follows me w/ his very DA Jack Russuell all the time. I've told him plenty of times that Tasha was DA and will KILL another dog if provoked by barking so please keep your distance. I also told him that yes Legend is very dog and people friendly but does not like or will tolerate a dog barking at him aggressively. But this guy just doesnt get it. Wayne I would definitely go and file a report on the situation and everytime it happens in DETAIL! Just so IF something does happen you have whats been going on on file.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:12 pm

Your not the one the one that needs to put up the gate... they are! Remind them that if they can't control their dogs you know someone who will! If they are going to run a business from their house, also remind them that there are rules to that as well. 1) proper confinment. 2) liscnese to run a busines in a residetial area thats not zoned for commercial used (state regulation)... etc.
They are violating a lot of laws... let them know! Tell them it needs to stop or you'll report them....
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:26 pm

who do i report this to? the funny thing is there fence is all chicken wire expect for the privacy fence that runs along there back property that is actuall my next door neighbor. i knowo this is bad but there st bernard has jumped at me twice when i am pulling rico away from the fence, i have been tempted to take my flirt poles hide of of it and use it in a differnt way in this situation lol. i never would but the thought has crossed my mind Smile
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:45 pm

So its there fence and ot yours? If its their fence then they ARE resposible for finishing it!! Report it to AC. If they don't proper liscensing for their animal business, AC will take the proper steps.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 11:46 pm

I agree with Jessica.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 9:14 am

HAHA your handling it better than I would..... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
redsky

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 8:11 pm

Wayne I haven't had that type of issue her but had all kinds in NC you wouldn't believe. I'm sorry your dealing with this but the best thing would be to just cover your side cause you know if something happened and rico got one he would be the blame no matter how it happened so to protect you and rico do what you have to do!
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 11:27 pm

call the local Sherriff and report them as nuisance dogs. warn the owners first that they get one more chance.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:33 am

I agree with Jessica too. If it's their fence they should deal with it! Not you! Plus, if they are supposedly having a doggy daycare, chicken wire fencing isn't the best fence line... especially if a big ol' St. B is on the other side!

I'd report them. Full detail...
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 5:48 am

LegendsMami wrote:
God help those poor dogs in that doggy daycare!!! If they can't even watch and be responsible for their own dogs what makes them think they can for others is beyond me!! I can totally feel your frustration. My neighbor is a complete jack@$$. He follows me w/ his very DA Jack Russuell all the time. I've told him plenty of times that Tasha was DA and will KILL another dog if provoked by barking so please keep your distance. I also told him that yes Legend is very dog and people friendly but does not like or will tolerate a dog barking at him aggressively. But this guy just doesnt get it. Wayne I would definitely go and file a report on the situation and everytime it happens in DETAIL! Just so IF something does happen you have whats been going on on file.

I agree, you should report it so that it's on file that their is a problem.
I agree with Redsky too, you might want to take care of it just to cover your butt....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Sponsored content

ahhhh so mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: ahhhh so mad   ahhhh so mad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahhhh so mad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: