The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A book I just ordered.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

A book I just ordered..... Empty
PostSubject: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 am

Here is a book I just ordered that might interest some of you:

http://www.amazon.com/Dogs-Drugstore-Nonprescription-Veterinary-Home-Care/dp/0312978898

It has alot of useful information on non-prescription drugs that can be used to treat your animals from home. I haven't gotten all the way through it but there sure is alot of useful info in it. Anyone that does not have the Merck Veterinary Manual shoudl get it. It is the best !!!!! Just thought I would share some of my findings with the rest of you dog lovers....lol It would be nice to see a section on dog books. I'm always down for reading.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:44 am

i just ordered it to lol, think a book section is a great idea
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 2:47 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i just ordered it to lol, think a book section is a great idea

Thanks wheezie. I'm always eager to learn more. I am all about the APBT....lol Any other books you can recommend?
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:04 am

im all for learning to expecially since im in school for vet tech, the only book ive goten so far is one by sraton but everybody knows about that book. my boss had a book that was really cool it was called something like the dog breed bible, ill find out exactly what its called later
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 3:18 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
im all for learning to expecially since im in school for vet tech, the only book ive goten so far is one by sraton but everybody knows about that book. my boss had a book that was really cool it was called something like the dog breed bible, ill find out exactly what its called later

I have alot of Stratton book as well but they don't pertain to medical issues but very informative on the history, I like that as well. I'm not studying for vet tech but take online animal care assistant classes. I used to be an animal care assistant but then got out of it and the dogs all together but now I'm back....lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:43 pm

stratton has great stuff on what each line brought to the pit! Some don't understand that different lines where bred for their own strength keeping in mind that old dog men/ women wanted to creat the superior pit that had the jaw power, agility and endurance to work quickly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A book I just ordered.....   A book I just ordered..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A book I just ordered.....
Page 1 of 1