The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what the price for a pit?

Go down 
+6
wheezie wayne
Bluffside
LegendsMami
Oldfort
APBT4ME
irish staffy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irish staffy
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-13

what the price for a pit? Empty
PostSubject: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:59 am

sam dad was a £1,000 = $1947 i could easy get that for sam but i wouldn't never sell sam, i was just wondering if it's cheaper or more over in the us for a pit?
Back to top Go down
http://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:17 am

What are his lines?
I've haven't seen a game bred go for that much but its possible. The highest I've seen for a game bred is $1,100.
The bully lines I've seen range from $500- $8,000.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:17 pm

For a GOOD WELL BRED OLD SCHOOL line you can pay upwards of 2k

Most good game dogs go from $400-$1000.

Now some of your bully lovers think they are lexus's and the prices get STEEP.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:19 pm

Oldfort wrote:

STEEP aint the word! They are straight up hill!! Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 12:47 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Oldfort wrote:

STEEP aint the word! They are straight up hill!! Razz

Lmao! Razz
Back to top Go down
irish staffy
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
What are his lines?

he's just a irish staffy to me

so about £500 that not bad Very Happy do you import...i love to have a Am.pittbull
Back to top Go down
http://staffy-bull-terrier.niceboard.com/
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:34 pm

importing is so hard with pits and just getting through customs period!! You'll end up paying more for the shipping then the dog in most cases plus the dog will be beyond stressed.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:21 am

Yip got almost 3 Grand in Manny LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:47 am

Bluffside wrote:

good lord lol, I've had cars for less than that lol
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 1:53 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
Bluffside wrote:

good lord lol, I've had cars for less than that lol

LOL!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:04 am

Yea it gets crazy but you pay for what you want and you get what you pay for lol.
Back to top Go down
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:14 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:17 am

what game dogs did you see go for 2500 to 3000 bucks?
Back to top Go down
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:19 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:23 am

these dogs wernt going purley for there papers, were they? were they titled in anything or were they box dogs?
Back to top Go down
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 2:46 am

ok i was just wondering if people were paying that for a dog that wasent really proven and getting them strictly for the blood, thanks
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:24 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
these dogs wernt going purley for there papers, were they? were they titled in anything or were they box dogs?

I sold one of my males off my red boy breeding for 1200 shipping included, neither parent was proven in any thing (wasn't even proven producers) so if you got what someone wants they will pay the upper end. Keep in mind that wasn't a pure red boy breeding either!! I bred my redboy/budweiser crusher bitch to a male that was colby, crusher, jeep! I really didn't like the male personally but my hubby did and insisted we use him. I think my bitch is what sold them pups lol after the fact dude is probably mad as crap cause i didn't like how many of them pups turned out at all! Budweiser crusher tends to be on the tall side and most of the pups got dad's genes.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:14 pm

redsky wrote:
wheezie wayne wrote:

I sold one of my males off my red boy breeding for 1200 shipping included, neither parent was proven in any thing (wasn't even proven producers) so if you got what someone wants they will pay the upper end. Keep in mind that wasn't a pure red boy breeding either!! I bred my redboy/budweiser crusher bitch to a male that was colby, crusher, jeep! I really didn't like the male personally but my hubby did and insisted we use him. I think my bitch is what sold them pups lol after the fact dude is probably mad as crap cause i didn't like how many of them pups turned out at all! Budweiser crusher tends to be on the tall side and most of the pups got dad's genes.

budwiser crusher eh, ive never heard that one. looks like im gonna have to look it up
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 12:55 am

It's not worth looking into I was not happy with the line! It's more docile then I thought it would be and the structure on them isn't that great. The line dropped off pretty fast although i do know one kennel that continues to breed them not pure but it's mixed in. I believe one of their bitches is budweiser crusher:
http://www.southernbornandbredpits.com/

actually just checked her site and they now have a few with the line but only one is adba. I wasn't happy with the line personally!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 1:03 am

never heard of wolf man , man of steel or mountain man either
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 1:46 am

lol wolf man is a southern line as well as mountain man. I don't know nothing about man of steel. Lines are created and named what ever the breeder wants so they are all lines they have come about off something else or the mix of some other lines. It will be just the same as when my line actually becomes a line which i've been thinking alot about lately. Not sure that i want to carry on as red sky or something else. My purpose for the name red sky is non existent now so i'm thinking I need to come up with something else and if I do so I need to do it soon.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:29 am

MOuntain Man has some good blood and has had some great dogs. Lots of his dogs are breed down from Bullyson and other ELI blood like Ch. Homer 4xw, Suzie 1xw ROM, and Spider Bitem POR. HE is a well known breeder in the game world
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
redsky

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:57 am

Yep sure is. When i first started out I was so confused what line i wanted to run then i ran into Moka's breeder and I just had to have her. Well I had gotten Khange already for my husband but never with the intention of using him!! He then insisted we use him with Moka :-(. I wanted her to take her back to red boy but oh well. She had the best !!!!! coat I had ever seen for a puppy her age.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:21 am

Patrick dogs are NICE!!!! I like Carver too!!! They are nice!!! I have been looking up Mayfield and Clouse dogs and they are nice, I need to learn more of the lines.... Sorona is a nice small line too... My friend bred that line and charged $700+ for her dogs, I paid $500 for Pantera...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the price for a pit?   what the price for a pit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the price for a pit?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: