The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

guitly pleasure

Go down 
+5
schismatickennels
trejos kennels
APBT4ME
Oldfort
wheezie wayne
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 3:16 am

what are yalls guilty pleasure, i will admit to jaming out to some justin timberlake once or twice, even caused an acident on the way back from a god smack show lol. im not as bad as these guys tho lol.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1510678437
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:19 am

This post sounds incriminating!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:17 am

LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL man that video was too funny. THose expressions bout made me bust a gut! I love my music but I don't wanna see what i look like when i'm doing my remake of the song lol.

Lets see what's my guilty pleasure probably being an internet freak lol. I"m a major tease and it's just all in fun sure Andy could tell yall how bad i am with lol. If you guys ever in chat with me after 8pm i'll appologize ahead of time SORRY I'm an internet freak!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:32 am

OMG!

I bout pee'd my self laughing!
Did you notice the guy in the back ground wanted NOTHING to do with it?! He wouldn't even turn around! ...lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: lol   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:50 am

thatw was sum funny sh!t ...lol I am still laughing.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 10:12 am

That was just awesome! lol And that is my guilty pleasure, I could sit and watch stupid people on you tube all day, and laugh.

(BTW did you guys notice the location? Amsterdam need I say more?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:08 am

Thats the most awesome thing that i have ever seen in my life!!! They knew the song, Word for word!!! Hahaha Thats me and Stephy to Micheal Jackson, We even make up little dances... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:32 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Thats the most awesome thing that i have ever seen in my life!!! They knew the song, Word for word!!! Hahaha Thats me and Stephy to Micheal Jackson, We even make up little dances... Embarassed

LMAO. put it on you tube lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:39 am

HMMMMMMMM, Lets see....I like to blast the stereo in my truck with the most loud obnoxious music wile sitting in the driveway just to piss the neighbors off...LMAO.. Twisted Evil I'm bumpin about 2000 watts yano...LOL
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:41 am

ericschevy wrote:
HMMMMMMMM, Lets see....I like to blast the stereo in my truck with the most loud obnoxious music wile sitting in the driveway just to piss the neighbors off...LMAO.. Twisted Evil I'm bumpin about 2000 watts yano...LOL

LMAO! Good one Eric!!

Hmmm...I wonder what I could do to piss my weird neighbor off or at least to get him to stop following me when I have Legend with his little ankle bitting Jack Russuell..lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:44 am

LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

LMAO! Good one Eric!!

Hmmm...I wonder what I could do to piss my weird neighbor off or at least to get him to stop following me when I have Legend with his little ankle bitting Jack Russuell..lol

LMAO..Let me ponder this and I will get back to ya..LOL, I'm good at this...
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:58 am

ericschevy wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

LMAO! Good one Eric!!

LMAO..Let me ponder this and I will get back to ya..LOL, I'm good at this...

HeHe Twisted Evil ...I've already tried to scare him once.. Everytime he see's me outside w/ Legend he just about breaks his neck to come out w/ his dog. I've told him a couple of times Tasha will kill another dog thats barking at her and Legend doesnt tolerate it. So the one time I seen him outside I ran out w/ Tasha(This is bad I know but I wanted to show him how it feels) and walked around so we'd meet around a building...And we'll he didnt see us I stepped out and his dog went crazy and I acted like Tasha jerked me so hard I didnt know If I was going tobe able to hold her. And she's one of those dogs that when ticked off spit flys everywhere and she has one of those menacing barks....He got away quickly just about !!!!! near running.. And didnt start bothering me until he didnt see me w/ Tasha anymore and started back up!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 am

Hmmmmm, Sounds like he may like you and want to get to know you, Maybe he wants to walk together???? You are an attractive lady yuno..
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 am

this is one of the funniest things i have ever seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7D0UIoMZo
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:19 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
this is one of the funniest things i have ever seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7D0UIoMZo

LMFAO...That was good...
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:20 am

every time me and my boys go out to clubs we sing that song lol
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 9:35 am

ericschevy wrote:
Hmmmmm, Sounds like he may like you and want to get to know you, Maybe he wants to walk together???? You are an attractive lady yuno..

He's a weirdo!!! LOL..I seen him talking to the ground and he didnt have a cellphone earpiece thing in either!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 am

LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

He's a weirdo!!! LOL..I seen him talking to the ground and he didnt have a cellphone earpiece thing in either!

OHHHH, One of those...LOL I work with a older guy like that..
Next time you see him tell him your going to Rite Aid to get your meds..LOL Tell him if they don't have your prescription ready your gonna LOOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See if that don't work...LOL
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:06 am

ericschevy wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

Next time you see him tell him your going to Rite Aid to get your meds..LOL Tell him if they don't have your prescription ready your gonna LOOSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See if that don't work...LOL

LMAO!!!! I'll see if it works!
Back to top Go down
redsky

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 7:58 pm

I'm with Eric kiomi sounds like a crush lmao. You know that pbsteve typed on my dang post and message board everyday on mypitspace till i told him if he didn't stop hubby was coming after him then he stopped!! Ya need to go find a stray go and use it to your advatage if you don't like weirdo neighbor! Guess might not back down to us females but they sure ass heck will another guy lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 1:01 am

LOL...You know what your right b/c one of my brothers came over and we were taking Legend out and I was shocked that he didnt come out.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:55 am

Lmfao..That just confirms my suspicion...LOL
lol!
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 9:07 am

LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

What if he tells you he'll let you have one of his pills?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 9:23 am

smokey_joe wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

What if he tells you he'll let you have one of his pills?

LOL!!!! I'd be speechless and then bust out laughing probably!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

guitly pleasure Empty
PostSubject: Re: guitly pleasure   guitly pleasure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guitly pleasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: