The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's Amanda(Pantera)?

Go down 
+5
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
ericschevy
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:31 pm

I havent seen her around lately. I'm usually on all day at work as much as I can be. And I havent seen her on. Anyone seen her on or talked to her?
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 am

i was wondering the same thing
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:15 am

I just figured out my MSN MSG'r password(I never go on there so I forgot it). I sent her an IM. So hopefully she comes on here.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 7:21 am

How much you wanna bet she's busy playing with her snakes..LOL
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: I   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 am

I was gonna ask the same thing...hmmmmm I wonder too.. hop enothing happened.. yeah Eric she is probably playing with her snakes
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:28 pm

She probably just having too much fun with her snakes ...lol
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Well I was wondering the samething. I don't get to come everyday so I figured I just missed her. But she never comentted on the evolution topic so she def has been around for awhile. I hope she answers you Kiomi.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:56 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I was gonna ask the same thing...hmmmmm I wonder too.. hop enothing happened.. yeah Eric she is probably playing with her snakes

LOL.........
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:57 am

LMAO!!!! That is awesome!!! Very Happy
Ya unfortunatly we had a storm here and i believe that it messed up my comp!! So here i sit at my moms checking my mail!
But as for snakes!!! BUN THAT!!!!
I bought a nice looking male from an expo that i waited months to go to, And well guess what??? Its as evil as satan!!! I hate it!!! Im ready to stick it in the fridge.... But no i wouldnt do that... So im going to trade it to a friend that deals with prick snakes.... So i get a nice new baby snakie!!!
Oh and after that i will be getting a set of Pastels for $950!!! I cant wait!!!!

But Thanks guys for all of your concern... We had a wicked thunderstorm here and i think that it fried my internet modem Sad So i have been fighting with my service provider!! They cant figure it out....

But when i come back on, You all will know... Oh yes, i will make my presence felt!!!! Suspect
Hahahaha Jk
Love ya's!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:56 am

I can't believe your internet service provider won't just give you a new modem. It wasnt your fault the storm fried it!

uhhh... whats Pastels? Type of snake?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:08 am

Well, they said that they will, but im not %100 that it is the modem, So i think that i will try and see if that is what it is....

A pastel is a morph of Ball python... I wish i was on my comp, then i could paste a pic.... But they are awesome, Almost a yelloey in colour...

On a sad note, I just got the call that My best friend (Sativa) Lost her aunt in the fight with Cancer..... She died at 1:30 today and she will be missed.... She was a partier and was a thrill to have around.... I know that she made me laugh..... I will miss her....

On a pissed off note...... CANCER SUCKS!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
I think that everyone should go and get checked out for that stuff when they should..... Maybe if can be catched early lives can be saved.....

I know that this has opened my eyes a bit more.... I know that some cancers sneek up on you and it cant be caught but there is no harm in trying....

RIP Jane Handerson...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:39 am

oh okay

Oh so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your friends family.

Cancer does suck MAJOR! And I would be the one who knows.. My mom had cancer and had her cancer surgery then my grandmom(mom's mom) had her pre-cancer(starting to turn into cancer) surgery 3 months later. AND then just when I thought I could breathe easy and not be on edge all the time my grandmom(dad's mom) had her surgery a couple of months after that.
Back to top Go down
Jenny Poo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:21 am

Hey Amanda! I was just asking Shannon about you today ..if he had seen ya .. I MISS YA! Sorry to hear about your friend's aunt passing away ..Cancer sure does suck .. badly .. I lost my mom & dad both to cancer in '04.. Chin up and know i'm thinkin' bout ya .. you have my number if you need to talk, or gossip, or anything!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lowrypits.com
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 6:21 am

I'm sorry about your friend's aunt. Cancer is horrible. And I know what you mean about people should get checked early. Sometimes, that can save a life.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:16 pm

Thanks guys!!!! You all rock!!!! On the plus side my internet is back!!! Yay!!! It was the modem and it did fry!!! But, Im baccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk hahahahahaha.....
But Janes funeral is on tuesday and im dreading going, but she was a rocking lady and i really liked her alot....

Jenny !! I was so missing you and Shannon!!!! I was going call you but i didnt want you to think that i was wierd or something....

i missed all my pitboss buds!!! I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenny Poo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 8:14 am

I missed you too!!! I might be going to see Shannon in bout 8 weeks or so .. we all need to get together and party!! SO glad yer back .. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.lowrypits.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Amanda(Pantera)?   Where's Amanda(Pantera)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Amanda(Pantera)?
Page 1 of 1