The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Newbie and her Pit

Go down 
+5
wheezie wayne
Bullygirl807
MidnightSkyKnl
APBT4ME
chiropteragirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
chiropteragirl
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Another Newbie and her Pit Empty
PostSubject: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 12:10 pm

Greetings! I just tripped across this forum while researching conformation type stuff and I liked what I saw so I thought join and introduce myself, Holly, and my dog, Daphne! Daphne is my 7 month old chocolate brindle pup I got back in late fall. She is the 4th one I have had, and probably won't own another breed.I would love to eventually get into the showring, but I don't think it will be with her(!!!!! tail!). I still think she is the coolest thing since icecream and sillyputty, cooler even, and wouldn't trade her even if I was offered god's gift to Pit Bulls! Folks still stop me where ever I take her to tell me how pretty she is. I'll post pictures of her soon. I almost regret not cropping her ears, but I wasn't in a frame of mind at the time to be chasing around a puppy who would be heck bent on pulling out stitches and ripping off tape, among other reasons. I still love the look, if I decide to get a male I'd crop. No vets around here that I know of will do it though (CT). Well, that was my quick hello! I'm looking foreward to talking with you all. What a gorgeous bunch of Pits!!!!! It will be nice not to have to defend my breed every five seconds for once, it gets so old!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Welcome to the board! Can't wait to see pics! cheers
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:53 pm

WELCOME!!! to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:23 am

Welcome and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:06 am

welcome to the board post some pics up of you girl if possible.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:21 am

Welcome to the board! Can't wait to see pics of your girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:47 pm

Welcome to the forum I like the rest of them here want to see some pictures too. She sounds pretty. It is nice to not have to defend my babies. I like it.
Back to top Go down
chiropteragirl
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Thanks for the welcome!!!   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 3:29 am

I managed to get a few pictures up of Daphne in the picture section. We are off to do some more errands and one is to pick up a new camera cable so I can get some more recent ones up of her. I just had a rather unpleasant experience while checking into some handler classes. I was told APBTs aren't even a real breed and that's why AKC won't accept them into the registry, and if I wanted to show dogs I would have to find a breed the AKC accepted or at least UKC. I told her I saw what the AKC did to German Shepherds and a few other breeds and I hope they never accept them. I thanked her and said I was looking for a place that actually knew a thing or two about dogs and maybe I would be luckier at the next place I stopped. She had the nerve to call me rude under her breath on the way out! Sorry, I should have posted this elsewhere but I had to vent.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: welcome   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 6:29 am

welcome to the site... and hope you enjoy it..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:43 pm

Welcome to the board!!!! Glad to have you here!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Newbie and her Pit   Another Newbie and her Pit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie and her Pit
Page 1 of 1