The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sometimes....

Go down 
+2
Area51
Xelleron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:10 am

I really hate my boyfriend......

I just found out that he saw his ex girlfriend/best friend and didn't tell me. I had to find out a week later. Then when I asked him, he got all defensive....

No offence to you men here.... but guys are so freaking stupid..... (You men here are an acception to them though)
Back to top Go down
Area51
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Area51

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:13 am

LMFAO Why thank you lol i really dont what eles to say to that and i am sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
http://www.area51kennel.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 am

it's alright, I just needed to vent.

Basically, what happened was that I found out about smoething on myspace that he wasn't going to tell me, and when I brought it up he got all nasty about it.

*sighs* it just made me very upset.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 9:37 pm

NOt all men are that way. If he is lieing to you now what is he going to be doing down the road. Cheating and other stuff. I would probably back off you are so young and have your whole life a head of you.

I was going to marry the man that is father to my son we had set the date talked about moving to Canada and all that when I found out he had a girl pregnant. I could live with that I was not seeing him at the time. Well I found out he was seeing another girl on the side. My son has a half sister 2mon. older and a half brother 2 mon. younger. I'm not saying that your guy is like this but he got all defensive and nasty when I asked him why he left his kids to go to Kenora all the time. I still get mad at him. I love my son he is my world but I thought this guy was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:27 am

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
NOt all men are that way. If he is lieing to you now what is he going to be doing down the road. Cheating and other stuff. I would probably back off you are so young and have your whole life a head of you.

I was going to marry the man that is father to my son we had set the date talked about moving to Canada and all that when I found out he had a girl pregnant. I could live with that I was not seeing him at the time. Well I found out he was seeing another girl on the side. My son has a half sister 2mon. older and a half brother 2 mon. younger. I'm not saying that your guy is like this but he got all defensive and nasty when I asked him why he left his kids to go to Kenora all the time. I still get mad at him. I love my son he is my world but I thought this guy was really nice.

Oh my god!!!! That is so rough!!!! Its too bad that you didnt move to Canada tho!!

Its too bad that you had to go through that Sara.... But you did also say that she was his B/F..... So if you cant trust him with a Best friend.... Its not worth it.....

My bf is a big loser.... he drives me nuts... But i have been with him for so long now, that if he makes me mad, I just cut him off.... Works like a charm!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:01 am

If you don't trust him, leave him. If he's not doing anything, you'll make him miserable and drive yourself crazy. And, if he is cheating, then he's a loser. There's always somebody else, and being alone isn't so bad. You gotta know who you are and be secure by yourself before you can really offer anybody a real relationship.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:44 am

Try to be cool, it may not be as bad you think, just hang in there and keep your eyes open! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sometimes.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes....   Sometimes.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: