The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3P kennels at Oldforts

Go down 
+4
trejos kennels
LegendsMami
Mikado&Chalice
Oldfort
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

3P kennels at Oldforts Empty
PostSubject: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:11 am

Thats right, Jessica just left our house with the male puppies. It was a pleasure meeting her, her daughter and her friend. I know they had a long drive getting here but I sure hope they are happy with the dogs and cant wait to see them at the shows!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:55 pm

That is so cool. Did you take any pictures? How some upadated pictures of those cute puppers? How many are you keeping?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:38 am

cant wait to see pictures!!! Didnt see pick up her blue and white female also this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:27 am

Yeah she got her female from Eddie.

We are keeping a male and female. We have one FEMALE still looking for a home. I havent advertised them yet and really only this board knows about them. So if you know anyone responsible looking for a pup let me know!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: i   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 am

I would love to get her but right now I dont have the funds to get her.. but I will et people know about her...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:07 am

Ah man!!! It was great! It was wonderful meeting Andy, his wife and daughters! They are a wonderful family, and after seeing his dogs in person, i am twice as excited about these pups than i was before cheers !!!!! Rebel is deffinitely the MAN!!!! ...lmao!

TN is a beautiful place and I can't wait to go back for the shows and pulls. My cousin was totally spooked over the snakes but me and my kid loved them What a Face !!
I am also really out-done after meeting Eddie Falin and seeing his yard. He is a true dogman a really knows his stuff. Its an honor to have a dog off his yard. We talked for almost 2.5 hours. We arrived at his house at about 11:30am and left at 2:15pm.

Thanks again Andy, it was really great meeting you and you family, and I will be posting pics of them tomorrow.....

Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:02 pm

Glad you enjoyed it down here. We are truly excited to see you get the dogs and cant wait to see how they do next year. Its exciting seeing your work go out into the competition world. I hope they do great for you and that dog you got from Eddie is great too> How did you like her? She is ready to go now!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:31 am

thats awsome jess, i wich i could get that pup from you andy but i wont have the time or money until im dont with school.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:12 am

Pics of the boys up in the PIC section.....
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:59 am

Snakes???? LOL My kinda place!!!! hahahahaha
Thats awesome that you got to meet!!!! Who wants to drive down here and meet me??? Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Jenny Poo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:07 am

Hey! Congrats on picking up your puppies!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lowrypits.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3P kennels at Oldforts   3P kennels at Oldforts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3P kennels at Oldforts
Page 1 of 1