The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know HTML?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Anyone know HTML? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know HTML?   Anyone know HTML? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:39 pm

So, this sounds kinda hard to explain, but if you know HTML and myspace, you'll understand and maybe you can help.

I'm trying to make a background on myspace, and on a generator they have on the internet you can put backgrounds in the tables (the EXTENDED NETWORK ones and MESSAGE ME and so on) well, instead of just putting a background in one table, they put the image in all of the tables and I can't figure out how to get the image to be in one and then not the others so I can put a different background in a different table! It's driving me nuts!

I could really use some help....
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Anyone know HTML? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know HTML?   Anyone know HTML? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:17 am

i gave up on making my account look pretty.... the last time i used a website to make a background my computer was inundated with spyware from heck and i cant get rid of it..... my husband spent a week trying to fix things. once he got it working, something else would punk out....
i can try to find some HTML websites for you tomorrow. i used to have one that was step by step and i was getting pretty good with HTML, but that was six years ago lol
i'll see what i can find later though.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Anyone know HTML? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know HTML?   Anyone know HTML? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:54 am

Wow! Thanks! That's really nice of you Smile
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Anyone know HTML? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know HTML?   Anyone know HTML? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:16 am

sorry, took longer than i thought it would..... too much going on..

here is one, not the one i was wanting though- BUT they have a forum, so if all else fails, you can go straight to the experts lol http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone know HTML? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know HTML?   Anyone know HTML? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know HTML?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: