The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check This out!!!!

Go down 
+4
Bullygirl807
APBT4ME
wheezie wayne
MidnightSkyKnl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 am

Just imagine cleaning the yard after this guy!

Just had to share this. Check the picture!
Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and who has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.

With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just "grew"... and grew. and grew. and grew.

Kell: Slightly Smaller, But the World's Heaviest Dog . Hercules' sheer volume may have won him the Largest Dog world record, but the Heaviest Dog title still rests with Kell who weighed in at 286 pounds in August of 1999. This English Mastiff, however, only has a 32-inch neck - far less than Hercules' 38-incher. Think about that for a second though - 32 inches is a standard waist size for a man!

Proud owner Tom Scott said Kell is two years old and is expected to continue to grow for the next two years. Kell needs to be fed 100lb of beef every week, and drinks gallons of goats' milk to stay healthy...

Check This out!!!! Bigdog
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:11 am

saw the pic before an figured it was photo shop
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 2:00 pm

Has to be a photoshop! affraid
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:36 pm

I was thinking photo shop as well, but can't beif he's holding a world record and in the Guinness Book of Worl Records..... I couldn't afford to feed that dog !!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:53 pm

I believe it.... Why not?? Just a big ass dog!! Look at people that weigh like 1000lbs.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:33 pm

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hercules.htm
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 9:46 pm

Wow I'm glad there are not dogs out there thast look like that. I would rather walk the horse at least I can put a bit in their mouth and lead them some place. I figured it was a photoshop job.

I did have pig that grew really big. She stood taller than hood of my car about 30-32" she was 61/2 feet long and weight about 700 lbs. I had to get rid of her she got too mean I didn't know then that I could have had her teeth pulled and then I wouldn't have worried about being bitten.
Back to top Go down
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:12 am

think about cleaning the yard up after that dog. That is some massive poop. LOL
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:32 am

LOL Yep!!! Some serous cow pattys eh??!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check This out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check This out!!!!   Check This out!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check This out!!!!
Page 1 of 1