The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two Sixth month old siblings looking for homes....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daisymay77
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
daisymay77

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Two Sixth month old siblings looking for homes.... Empty
PostSubject: Two Sixth month old siblings looking for homes....   Two Sixth month old siblings looking for homes.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:29 am

Long story short-when we picked up two baby pits for another rescue from a high kill shelter in KY a few weekends ago they showed us two sixth month old siblings that were on borrowed time. We knew we were their only way out. They are beautiful dogs and are both going in to be altered and have all their shots this week. The femal is mostly white with a bit of pink and black on her nose and red patches on her body. The male is red with a few white patches and a red and black nose. I will post pics in the pics section.

I need to find a home for these two either together or separate. If you are interested please contact me at liz_davenport77@hotmail.com Right now I have four other foster dogs and am being stretched to thin. But if you are looking for a dog to just chain in the yard don't bother wasteing my time.
Back to top Go down

Two Sixth month old siblings looking for homes....
Page 1 of 1