The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ear crops sucks any advice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

ear crops sucks any advice. Empty
PostSubject: ear crops sucks any advice.   ear crops sucks any advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:57 am

I just had my female cropped. I another pain in the rear two weeks again. I have already made the emergency room this at $100 a pop with a huge discount to just to only pay 100. Yes I try the cone but it seems like dogs that use the cone don't stand as well later. I male got his ears done late at 9months old end up getting some very minor nerve damage which makes one ear lay low unless he purposely holds it up for me. Any advice would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
redsky
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
redsky

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-28

ear crops sucks any advice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ear crops sucks any advice.   ear crops sucks any advice. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 4:41 am

What exactly are you needing advice on? I try to get my pups cropped no later then 12 wks but sometimes that just doesn't happen but I've only had one that I got cropped late and he (Midas) was 5 months old when i got it done. My vet usually tapes the ears up (I prefer this) and I leave the tape on for two to three days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.redskypitbulls.net

ear crops sucks any advice.
Page 1 of 1