The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

other forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

other forums Empty
PostSubject: other forums   other forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:46 am

hey i've been away for a while... my PC and my husband's PC both broke, were down for two weeks.... mine had to be completely wiped of all .. stuff?
i now how have like... six trilion thingies of memory!!! affraid lol
well.. almost.. but my PC isnt hooked up to the net... yet.

anyway.. other boards... yeah... i'm a member of another dog forum - just all around dogs.. all dogs.. - and the people... ugh.... if i could delete some of them.. i would. they're such jack asses.... you say one thing out of line or if you dont explain COMPLETELY what you mean... they will try to kill you!

i once made the comment that crates, chains, kennels, and small rooms are no different if you leave the dog in it 24/7.... so they ALL took it to mean that i thought all dogs should be allowed to run around free as they please... NO!!
my point was.... confining and animal is still confinement no matter the method if its for a constant amount of time. i even said that. i didnt say freedom with no fences was better. i didnt say chains were better... i said they were all the same if you didnt interact with your dog... but no, they ignored it and still ignored me when i tried to explain.... i mean... Evil or Very Mad grrrrrr.....
anyway i'm glad i found this forum again..... it took me long enough!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

other forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: other forums   other forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 pm

Yep some people you just to do bodly harm to them. I love this board I wish it was more active. I was on an all dog board for awhile it was BOORRIINNGG. They asked the same ?'s never did a search to see if someone else had the same q's. I'm on GOPITBULL too as are alot of folks here. I'm glad you got computor back up and running.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

other forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: other forums   other forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:24 pm

Hey there welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

other forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: other forums   other forums Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:49 am

and my own computer is back online now!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Dunlap

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-12-30

other forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: other forums   other forums Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:55 pm

There's alot of good people here, I just dont post here too much. I tend to forget the address because it's so long lol. There's not alot of activity here but when there is, atleast it's not alot of ignorant BS and drama...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com     www.freewebs.com/jdubldkennels
Sponsored content

other forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: other forums   other forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: