The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bad News...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:45 am

Here is some more bad new about Pitbulls, This time it involves my son Jordan... Now in no way do i blame the dog, cuz i know how the dog was raised, But this dog has agression BAD, And its with kids..
Well, 3 different times this dog has biten my kids THIS WEEK!!!
I saw the first time, and my son Jordan went to pet him... He bit his hand, He still has that mark.. Then they come back from their Grandmas with 2 new marks...Jordan has one and so does Kieran...
I am so mad, she wasnt going to tell me!!! Jordan told me so i phoned and she said yes that the dog has biten him.... And she is plaeding with me not to do anything... THESE ARE MY KIDS!!! What if the dog jumps her fence and bites another child...
Do you guys think that im being irrational at all?? I want the dog dead... They are not doing anything about it, and its crazy!! My son jordan is 25lbs at 3 years old, what if the dog bites him by his throat, like he did to Kieran?? The saddest thing to, is the dog is Harleys puppy Sad Harley is great, and this dog just sucks... But thats what happenes when you get a dog and dont socalize it... No I will not put up with it no more....
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:51 am

Id tell them to have the dog put down or the kids arent coming over anymore, plain and simple. Id hate to see you and your kids on the news!

These dogs arent anything to joke around with. Are the bites serious or is the dog just playing rough? If it is serious, refer to the first line of this post.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:54 am

They dont want the dog to be put down... They are defending the dog.. The dog is 3 years old, and i guess to them, the dog is more important.... No
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:55 am

Well then dont send the kids back over, I wouldnt, plain and simple!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:56 am

Ya im not.... Which is sad.....Meh!! Their loss!!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 7:19 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Here is some more bad new about Pitbulls, This time it involves my son Jordan... Now in no way do i blame the dog, cuz i know how the dog was raised, But this dog has agression BAD, And its with kids..
I saw the first time, and my son Jordan went to pet him... He bit his hand, He still has that mark.. Then they come back from their Grandmas with 2 new marks...Jordan has one and so does Kieran...
I am so mad, she wasnt going to tell me!!! Jordan told me so i phoned and she said yes that the dog has biten him.... And she is plaeding with me not to do anything... THESE ARE MY KIDS!!! What if the dog jumps her fence and bites another child...
Do you guys think that im being irrational at all?? I want the dog dead... They are not doing anything about it, and its crazy!! My son jordan is 25lbs at 3 years old, what if the dog bites him by his throat, like he did to Kieran?? The saddest thing to, is the dog is Harleys puppy Sad Harley is great, and this dog just sucks... But thats what happenes when you get a dog and dont socalize it... No I will not put up with it no more....

One I would report it. Two I wouldn't let my children back in that situation unless the dog was gone. Period point blank. If you don't report the problem, then he could bite someone elses child, and it might not be just a nip the next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 7:33 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

One I would report it. Two I wouldn't let my children back in that situation unless the dog was gone. Period point blank. If you don't report the problem, then he could bite someone elses child, and it might not be just a nip the next time.

i agree!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:41 pm

Me too.

Stop the prob before it gets worse.

How are your kids? Are they feeling ok?
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 4:44 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:

I'm sorry but that dog should be put down! Simple as that. If that dog has not been worked with and is an older dog it may be nothing left that can be done besides putting it down. I sure hope the dog has produced no offspring pups don't need that kind of temperment although it is genetic as well as nature.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 4:49 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Me too.

Stop the prob before it gets worse.

How are your kids? Are they feeling ok?

I'm in total agreement with that. I mean at 3 and doing this if it's serious put that dog down. I'm sorry but I would call ac and tell them of what happened. I hate to say it like this but what if your child was killed? Would they still protect the dang dog over the child? That makes no sense to me. If i knew one of my pits was aggressive toward children or people in general it would be no more. heck there are enough pits being given away to get a good one. I know it hurts to lose any of them but in a situation like that I would like gladly put the dog down and just look for a replacement. heck tell them I have a friend that is looking for a pet home for a female pup to live out her life. She does have one toe missing but it will not effect her living really. She has several generations of champions to. This is just to motivate them to do the right thing with that dog. You can't just let a dog bite children or anyone for that matter unless it is to protect the family!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:31 pm

I agree Redsky.
My dogs are my family, but if I knew one one was a child biter him/her would belaid to rest. I won't tolerate it Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 8:47 am

Thanks guys for understanding... The first time that the dog bit my son, it was bad... He didnt report it... He told me that the dog was playing.. So i let it slide, i thought i was an accident... Then he told me that the dog got mad at him and bit him, By that time it was too late...
So brother in law or not.. The dog has been reported... I love Pitbulls and i know that its not really the dogs fault, but it has happened too much.. And i love my kids to much to loose them!!! No
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 8:50 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Thanks guys for understanding... The first time that the dog bit my son, it was bad... He didnt report it... He told me that the dog was playing.. So i let it slide, i thought i was an accident... Then he told me that the dog got mad at him and bit him, By that time it was too late...
So brother in law or not.. The dog has been reported... I love Pitbulls and i know that its not really the dogs fault, but it has happened too much.. And i love my kids to much to loose them!!! No

That's what your main focus should be to and if the person doesn't understand that then they don't love your children or children in general enough!!! I love all mine with my whole heart but screw that if one put my children in harms way it's got to go down! Don't feel bad you've done the right thing and may even have saved your child or someone else's baby life.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:01 am

Well, thats what i thought.. I mean i watched my dog Harley jump a 6ft fence with ease!!! What if he did that and killed a child... Im not saying that would happen, but what if a kid went up to him and pulled his ears?? He would bite them... All Jordan did was go and Pet him?? So i dont know, the dog is unpredicable!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News...
Page 1 of 1