The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who better to share good news with??

Go down 
+8
YJSONLY
Pantera2006
wheezie wayne
trejos kennels
APBT4ME
Oldfort
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
schismatickennels
12 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Who better to share good news with?? Empty
PostSubject: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:26 am

Jer and I got the house we've been waiting on. 4 acres nice place actually. Sorry I was so excited I had to tell someone!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:34 am

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!!! I wish you the best!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:39 am

Thats GREAT. Now you dont have to worry about the pesky neighbors. HUGE CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 12:55 am

Congrat!!!!!

I know how you feel! I was ssooooo happy when i finally moved out of a tightly packed neighborhood. I couln't stand having neighbors!...lmao

You'll have to take pics so we can see the new land! cheers
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:01 am

CONGRADS YALL THAT'S SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: congrats   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:16 am

congrats!!!! I am so happy for you.. and Sad for me lol that what I want
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:33 am

thats awsome im happy for yall
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:45 am

Thanks everyone! We've got some vast improvements to make with the land, alot of cutting and planting, looks like a big hay field right now, but hey we couldn't ask for better. We are out of town in the country, and off to ourselves. Jer and I actually wouldn't want it any other way. The place has been vacated for about 8 months, so we'll have to do lots of cleaning. But its great foundation land for our kennel rennovations we will be making in Feb. I'm going to definately take before and after shots of everything.

Our older children will hate it, they will "have no friends" out there, booohooo but its all good.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:01 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Our older children will hate it, they will "have no friends" out there, booohooo but its all good.

My daughter hated it too. She's a loud to have a sleep over once a month with two of her friends, plus they come and visit regularly so its not too bad. I think your kids will love it more then they think. What a Face

I've actually seen a vast improvment in my daughter since we moved out here. She is more in tune with her self since she's not always having to compare herself with all the other kids in the neighborhood. It given her time to think about what she wants to do with herself instead of trying being like everybody else (she is easily influenced ...lol).

The country is a great place for kids grow-up ....imo
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:08 am

Hey Chelle..... Can i move with ya??
I'll walk the dogs, clean yards, whelp pups in the night, i can be a kennel hand.... hahahahah...
I promised Jenny that i would move with her....hehe I WISH...... Sad
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:32 am

HECK I AM A KID WELL 20 ACT LIKE A KID AND I LOVE THE WOODS... WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I LIVED IT TOWN... affraid
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:17 am

CONGRATS Chelle and Jer I am very happy for you. My kids hated it when we moved to the country at first too, but then they figured out how much freedom they had out here and hae grown to love it, so i;m sure yours will too. CAnt wait to see those pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
Jenny Poo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Congrats on the new place!!

Hey Amanda- Lemme know when you're movin on down.. We'll have a huge welcome home party .. hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lowrypits.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:57 pm

Nice!!! I got the beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
FLORIDA HERE I COME!!!!!! Watch out for te crazy cunuck!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Congrats Michelle on the new place! Like everyone else I wanna see some pics of the land...lol!

I'll be happy when we finally get to move out of town, no more neighbors will be great..lmao We are looking at a house with 1 full acre, not much but to me its a lot...lmao cause im used to houses all crammed together and very little backyard..lol
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:08 am

I'm hoping to get down there and take some pictures today of what it looks like before we do anything to it. lol we shall see.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:22 am

deffinitly take some pictures i would love to see what it all looks like. are you in TN?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:43 am

Yep I am.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 am

lucky dog lol
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:49 am

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:46 am

I'm so happy for you the country is the place to be. My son loves it. He actually dislikes being in town for too long. I can not wait to see some pictures. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who better to share good news with??   Who better to share good news with?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who better to share good news with??
Page 1 of 1