The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good lord....

Go down 
+9
trejos kennels
Bluffside
wheezie wayne
APBT4ME
TheGingerBreadman
LegendsMami
Oldfort
segerspits
ericschevy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:05 pm

Anyone been to GoPitbulll, they are still arguing. I was just there....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:57 pm

no i haven't been to that board since i got on this one. It is so much nicer here
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:06 pm

IM arguing over there right now. there seem tobe some KNOW IT ALLS with little to NO right information.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:10 pm

Yes just beating a dead horse! I shut GSDBulldog right up about her smart little comment( those of you who told sucide to buy the pup better being doing something w/ your dogs) b/c I told Suicide it was her choice whether she wanted to buy the pup or not. I gave her a nice list!

And that KingofThePit boy she's gotta smart @$$ mouth on her to be 15. I think she's a troll and internet trash talker! I could reach right through the computer screen and slap the sh!t out of her! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:41 pm

Im handling KING OF (#$*#(T right now
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:54 pm

King started in on me too, as soon as I got there
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 6:02 pm

lol tasha gettin crunk gonna throw dem bows! cheers
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 7:22 pm

Ya i've never seen a 15 year old girl be so worried about the Fighting ring either it is like she is obsessed with it or something. that is just crazy to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 10:41 pm

with every reply from her comes crap and trash talk....
I commented on the post about bybs by saying that showing off my well behaved obedient shelter pits is hurting the breed? and her first words back were "It looks like your not helping either with that pup in your avatar with a muzzle on".
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:06 pm

Alright, I haven't really looked at the threads in a while. Sounds like I'm gonna have to regulate pirat clown
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:30 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Alright, I haven't really looked at the threads in a while. Sounds like I'm gonna have to regulate pirat clown

lol. regulators....mount up
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 2:36 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
lol. regulators....mount up

Absolutely! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 am

thats because it is a board for little 15 year old kids that read alot and think they know it all and if you look real close there are 4 people that plain need to be banned from that fourm and not let back king bully gsd and yes cane i dont like to call noone out but these are our 4 trouble makers there it sucks because some of them have some great info to share and alot of what they say is true but then alot isnt and the way they are going about trying to get points across is way wrong i know a few of us have been on that board for a long time now and these people have done nothing but screwed it all up for the people that get along there its like its there board now.I myself have posted on that site for the very last time today and will be on this one from now on but im sure they will find there way here and ruin this one someday as well it just sucks that everyone cant get along like old times and share info with one another to continue to help those who dont know it all in make this a better place for this animal but it seems that some are just out to start crap with whoever they can argue with such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why i hope all the good people find there way here and the rest can goto he@@ for all i care .take care PITBOSS Family and i hope all of you have a very happy and safe New Year Peace be with you all!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:27 am

Bluffside wrote:
thats because it is a board for little 15 year old kids that read alot and think they know it all and if you look real close there are 4 people that plain need to be banned from that fourm and not let back king bully gsd and yes cane i dont like to call noone out but these are our 4 trouble makers there it sucks because some of them have some great info to share and alot of what they say is true but then alot isnt and the way they are going about trying to get points across is way wrong i know a few of us have been on that board for a long time now and these people have done nothing but screwed it all up for the people that get along there its like its there board now.I myself have posted on that site for the very last time today and will be on this one from now on but im sure they will find there way here and ruin this one someday as well it just sucks that everyone cant get along like old times and share info with one another to continue to help those who dont know it all in make this a better place for this animal but it seems that some are just out to start crap with whoever they can argue with such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why i hope all the good people find there way here and the rest can goto he@@ for all i care .take care PITBOSS Family and i hope all of you have a very happy and safe New Year Peace be with you all!!!!!!!!!

wow you wrote exactly what i was thinking.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:32 am

TheGingerBreadman wrote:

LOL! Razz

Just asked Eric(Site Admin) to deactivate my account and erase my pictures off of there. I'm sooooo done w/ them!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:48 am

I am going to do the same thing I am so tired of that site..what I dont understand is that she (kingofpit) was banned nad then is now back on... if they would just ban, GSDBulldog, Kingofpit, and Bully i would be happy... I think that Cane has some good knowlege but in all actuality alot of the time post threads that he knows are going to start a big fuss....
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 3:52 am

LegendsMami wrote:
TheGingerBreadman wrote:

LOL! Razz

Just asked Eric(Site Admin) to deactivate my account and erase my pictures off of there. I'm sooooo done w/ them!
i am going to do the same thing
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:02 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I am going to do the same thing I am so tired of that site..what I dont understand is that she (kingofpit) was banned nad then is now back on... if they would just ban, GSDBulldog, Kingofpit, and Bully i would be happy... I think that Cane has some good knowlege but in all actuality alot of the time post threads that he knows are going to start a big fuss....

Thats exactly what Kingofthepit was doing with the post BYBs killed my pit....Knowing what was going to happen.....
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:05 am

Gopitbull site Admin just asked me why I was leaving. I told him didnt want to get into throwing out members names but I think he got the hint!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:06 am

im not gonna let the basterds run me out of there.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am

noone ran me outta nowhere i am just done fighting all the time and thats all they want i dont have time for some 15 year old bullcrap
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:45 am

i feel you
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 4:50 am

and to be honest i like hearing what they have to say it just blows that they have to be so one sided about EVERYTHING!!!!Cane has some great info and must do a ton of reading but trust me when i say this all he is doing is getting him a little group of underage followers and trying to turn that board into another gamedog.com it just blows because i agree with alot of things he says and he post alot of great info but i can see right through him and his little game and im done i like to learn and teach what little i know i am 35 years old i am way done with all the fighting lol and this place is way more comfortable now then the other fourm
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 5:38 am

He does post a lot of good read, I have to agree with that, but for some reason i think he does it to get stuff started.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 5:41 am

MidwestBully wrote:
He does post a lot of good read, I have to agree with that, but for some reason i think he does it to get stuff started.
and i so agree with you midwest it is a shame people have to be like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good lord.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good lord....   Good lord.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good lord....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next