The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look what showed up on my door steps!!!

Go down 
+4
Oldfort
schismatickennels
LegendsMami
wheezie wayne
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
American

Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Empty
PostSubject: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:57 am

Isnt she cute?! She showed up last night, no collar and had mud everywhere on her. She was starving..poor thing inhaled her food. We cleaned her up and took her to get a collar, and got her, her rabies shot just in case. I'm thinking I dont wanna giver her up cause she was starved and very dirty!
Look what showed up on my door steps!!! PICT0300
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:58 am

what a cutie. rico would have a ball chasing him
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:59 am

lol! Her....I call her Taco lol!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:04 am

i swear to god.. alot of you arnt gonna believe me but a year ago a lady came into my work and we searted talking dogs, i told her my favorite breed was an APBT and she tells me she has a mix in her car. i proceeded to let her know that we alow dogs in the store. she brings in a chicua pit mix!!!! i swear to god i have witnesses it was the cooles little dog ive ever seen. it had the size of a chicua but the charcteristics and looks of a pit.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:09 am

Awww...What a cutie! I always wanted a small fiesty dog! But with Legend's size I didnt think it would be a good idea. But he's very gentle with Gemyni even though she looks and sounds like shes killing him! lol
wheezie wayne wrote:
i swear to god.. alot of you arnt gonna believe me but a year ago a lady came into my work and we searted talking dogs, i told her my favorite breed was an APBT and she tells me she has a mix in her car. i proceeded to let her know that we alow dogs in the store. she brings in a chicua pit mix!!!! i swear to god i have witnesses it was the cooles little dog ive ever seen. it had the size of a chicua but the charcteristics and looks of a pit.
Thats not the first time I heard a APBT/Chi mix. They all say the size of a Chi looks and Characteristics like an APBT. Weird! lol
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:15 am

In my experiences they are better with smaller dogs, no competition and they rule the roost. That's one heck of a cute pup, can I have it..lmao j/k
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:41 am

Nope no way...lmao cant have her, all mine and I'm not gonna share, cant make me either lol! I swore I wasnt gonna be one of those women that carry their lil ankel bitters in a purse...but ummmm I failed lmao!

My cousin recently got a pugapoo...I was like WTF is that thing! LMAO a pugapoo..... Rolling Eyes people....
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 2:44 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Nope no way...lmao cant have her, all mine and I'm not gonna share, cant make me either lol! I swore I wasnt gonna be one of those women that carry their lil ankel bitters in a purse...but ummmm I failed lmao!

My cousin recently got a pugapoo...I was like WTF is that thing! LMAO a pugapoo..... Rolling Eyes people....

Don't tell Legend but *whispers* He was carried in a purse when he was 8 weeks old a couple of times! I even snuck him on a train going to NYC to visit family! lol

Pugapoo? WTF! Pug Poodle mix?...If so Noooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:01 am

I had a min pin will never get another!!! She had serious attitude, i think she thought she could kick my butt along with the pits. Only one she didn't challenge was moka but that was only after jumping in the box with her babies and moka giving her that bitch your dead look. She jumped straight up into my arms lol. I was like calm down moka they aren't hurt she just wanted to see them lol. Here's a pic of her playing with them:

Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Fundayforthedogs12-1-05006

Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Fundayforthedogs12-1-05007
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:07 am

Not being a real tyrant or anything, and I know that you think the pup is cute and all, but what if that's some childs dog, that is looking for it? I mean trying to find the dogs owner would be the best thing in this situation don't you think?
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:08 am

Yes legend a pug mixed with a poodle..lmao awwww look at the babies!! I want more, I miss havein pups around.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:12 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
awwww look at the babies!! I want more, I miss havein pups around.

Me too! Gemmi's not puppish the way I expected! lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:15 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Not being a real tyrant or anything, and I know that you think the pup is cute and all, but what if that's some childs dog, that is looking for it? I mean trying to find the dogs owner would be the best thing in this situation don't you think?

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:30 am

Cute dog though. Bet its meaner than any pit you will ever have! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:52 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
I swore I wasnt gonna be one of those women that carry their lil ankel bitters in a purse...but ummmm I failed lmao!

LMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:26 am

OMG what a cute puppy. My son wants one soooooo bad. He can't have one because Stevie Rae his pit HATES little dogs. You are so LUCKY. I would carry her around too. flower
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:35 am

Were you able to find the owners yet?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:41 am

Oh and btw, I'm just confused, if I bring a new dog into the vet, the first question I get asked is where the dog came from and if I knew the history and such. Did your vet not question the fact that you were bringing someone else's dog in for a rabies shot?

Sorry I just can't be enthusiastic, if something happened and one of my dogs got loose, and someone didn't attempt to find me I'd be hot when I found out who had my dog. pale
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 1:26 am

LOL schismatic....I have attempted to find the owners and still am, No I wouldnt purposly keep someones dog, but this dog was starving and muddy, looked like she hadnt ate for weeks. Now if the owners show up or call, then I will glady give her back. But if not then she is mine...lol

I took "taco" as I call her into the vet, for her rabies shot(maybe I shouldnt of done that but I didnt want to take any chances(because she is so small, and maybe she doesnt like kids) with her and my son. I explained to my vet that I found her....well actually she found me. Just in case no one claims her I want to get her, her rabies shot. Now that I think about it maybe I shouldnt have....but so far no one has claimed her, no phone calls or nothing. I called our cheif of police and told him that I had a little chi...I've posted flyers around town, so Im not trying to keep someones dog. I just didnt want her to bite my son and her possibly have something. Does that make sense??

Now if some one does claim her, I will tell them that I got her, her rabies shot and if they get mad then I guess they do. But I want everyone to know where im comming from....I just didnt want to take any chances with her possibly nipping my son and her haveing something.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 2:02 am

Did they only give rabies? I think I would have gotten all the shots done if she was to be around my dogs and kids. I'm not knocking you for getting the shots better safe then sorry and I'm glad your making an effort to find the original owners. I'm sure they won't mind that she's had a rabies but again I would have gotten her fully vaccinated for my own precautions.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:54 am

OH MAN!!!!! I had a white kitten that i had named Frosty... He was beautifull, I think he was deaf.. he had the bluest eyes that i had seen ..... I was calling him one day for a feeding and he was no where to be found.... I looked for a couple hours and thought maybe he was hiding good... Well... I had this little girl come to my door and ask if i was looking for a white kitten, I was like "uhhhhh yeah" Kinda surprised, just cus no one knew that Frosty was missing.... So told me that a friend of hers saw him sitting in my window and grabbed him, There was a pop can sized hole in my screen, but she reached in my house and took him out... Evil or Very Mad So the girl went on to tell me that she gave her to a friend that lives down the street... So the girl took me to the house, and i knocked on the door, and they answered and i asked if they had got a white kitten from a girl, and they said ya, you mean polar bear, I was like "ummm No Frosty" The cat was stolen out of my house" she said "too bad, we got the cat shots" Ummm bitch, The cat was stolen, She was like " you wanna give me the $70 back that i paid"? I asked her if she was missing the point, The cat was stolen... "well, im not giving him back" I said some few choice words and stormed off, I turned and said to her, " i hope you know that he was my sons cat and you just stole his cat" She didnt say anything after that, So i said " I hope that makes you feel good you stupid bit**" I havent seen that cat sence then... I was so mad.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:32 am

Redsky I would have gotten the rest of the shots, but I didnt have the money for it. Trust me Pantera, I would never steal anything from anyone and if the owner does happen to show up, I will gladly give "taco" back. I would tell the owner that I had took her to the vet and got her, her rabies shot...then I would give my vets name. I'm in NO way trying to keep this lil girl from anyone and if she is someones pet then I will certainly give her back. Shots around here cost alot of $$ and the $$ I put out on babu !!!!! near broke me....limited X-mas funds because of that. But I would rather have babu, and my son's X-mas is all that matters anyway.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat pantera, the lady should feel real shi@@y because of what she done. I just dont understand how someone could take from someone else. I have NEVER stole anything from anyone because I know that I wouldnt want someone stealing from me. Especially a family pet. So in a way I hope that this lil girl really does have an owner and I hope that someone didnt just dump her.

I seen that happen, just down the street...a blue car drove down just past our house and opened the door and kicked out a lil min pin.... Evil or Very Mad I tried and tried to catch the lil guy but I couldnt..he was scared and wouldnt come to me Neutral
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:48 am

Man much as i hated my min pin i never would have done that lol. I felt like it a bunch of times but decided to sell her to a breeder in NC that I knew really wanted her. She knew better how to deal with such lil shits anyways. Sometimes i do miss her but lord i won't get another. I've thought about getting a chi but said nah lil bitties aren't for me. I really wanted a tzu at one point and so did my mom but we both decided no.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:03 am

redsky wrote:
I've thought about getting a chi but said nah lil bitties aren't for me.
LOL!! If I ever get a small dog It will be a Chi. Or pushing more toward a Yorkie or a Boston Terrier.<<Both hold there own against other dogs! lol
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:06 am

when I was growing up I had a little boston terrier named T-bone, the crazy lil bugger would bite the water hose and waited for me to swing him around...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what showed up on my door steps!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next