The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look what showed up on my door steps!!!

Go down 
+4
Oldfort
schismatickennels
LegendsMami
wheezie wayne
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:12 am

LOL..Legend loved all the Boston Terrier's at the daycare I worked at. Everytime he sees one that even looks like his buddy Niko he goes nuts trying to see if the dog will play with him!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:52 am

LOL thank you for answering me I feel so much better now. I commend you for getting the shots if the dog is going to be around your kids and other dogs.

I want a tzu or a min pin again. I miss having them both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 am

Quote :
LOL thank you for answering me I feel so much better now

Who me?? Im confused now..lol
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:09 am

[quote="schismatickennels"] I want a tzu or a min pin again. quote]

If I ever own a small breed dog it will either be a Min Pin or a Bulldog.
I love the Min Pins. Little fire balls full of piss and vinegar. Great little dogs.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 11:44 am

MidwestBully wrote:

If I ever own a small breed dog it will either be a Min Pin or a Bulldog.
I love the Min Pins. Little fire balls full of piss and vinegar. Great little dogs.

Yep I really liked my min pin's attitude much like a pit till I just couldn't get her to be submissive to me! Lil sh** ate my best sweat suit when i pissed her off then she ran out the yard and my mom fall after knee surgury and that was just the end of her! When my mom fell I was done. I may get another min pin later down the line but I didn't get her as a pup she was about 9-7 months and they had not trained her at all. The day I sent her to NC she was the perfect dog like she was saying mom see I can be good please don't send me away! I just couldn't take her any more.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 5:02 am

Well about a hour ago, "taco's" owner showed up. I was sad to see her go but, the lady had her two little girls with her and you should of seen the look on their faces! One little girl hugged me and kept saying thank you...lol

I explained to her that she had showed up on my door steps and that I had taken her into my vet because I have other animals and a son, and had gotten her rabies shot. I gave her the paper that showed she had her shot and the tag. She wasnt mad at all....she said thank you and before she left I gave her the name of my vet and the phone number in case she wanted to know anything else. Turns out that she hadnt had her rabies shot yet and was due to get it along with her other shots. Her real name is "abby".
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 5:52 am

Did she say how long she had been gone?
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:10 am

She said that she had been gone going on 3 weeks now....
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:12 am

Awe Tina *hugs* ....atleast you know those lil girls were missin her and you did something good hun.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 12:00 pm

Right on.... At least the girls will be happy then..... To bad that you had to lose her tho.... Sad
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:44 pm

Yep you did the right thing! I'm glad there was a happy ending to the story. Not that it matters but did the lady even try and offer you the money back for her rabies? I know if I lost one of mine and they weren't current and you did that I would have paid you back for it! Seems only right, better yet did she even try an offer a reward at all? Man I would have been so over joyed I'd probably have offered all kinds of stuff lol.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:51 pm

Yeah she offerd me money for the shot...but I couldnt take it. Those little girls were so happy that they got there puppy back before christmas. Thats all the reward I need-does that make sense? I miss the little thing thats for sure, but she didnt belong to me so I couldnt keep her and wouldnt of felt right if I didnt try to find the owner.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:00 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Yeah she offerd me money for the shot...but I couldnt take it. Those little girls were so happy that they got there puppy back before christmas. Thats all the reward I need-does that make sense? I miss the little thing thats for sure, but she didnt belong to me so I couldnt keep her and wouldnt of felt right if I didnt try to find the owner.

I wouldn't have taken it but it makes you feel better when they at least offer.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 1:44 am

Ya, Im glad that she offered...... Im glad that you didnt take it... haha I wouldnt have... I would love to see how happy they would have been... It must have been so cute... I bet the dog was happy too... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what showed up on my door steps!!!   Look what showed up on my door steps!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what showed up on my door steps!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2