The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bones and toys

Go down 
+3
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
schismatickennels
wheezie wayne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:21 am

rico will eat a knuckle bone in about 2 days, what kind of bones do you give your dogsa. i think im gonna just call the butcher up and see if they have any femers. ive hear of a big ball that dogs go crazy for and doesnt pop is it the bounder ball or the nearly industrutable ball?
Back to top Go down
redsky

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:27 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
rico will eat a knuckle bone in about 2 days, what kind of bones do you give your dogsa. i think im gonna just call the butcher up and see if they have any femers. ive hear of a big ball that dogs go crazy for and doesnt pop is it the bounder ball or the nearly industrutable ball?

I know kong is good.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:29 am

yep kong balls are wonderful, although I've heard dogs can tear them up, I usually use tennis balls, but I don't leave them with my dogs to tear up. I take them away when we are done playin. Or throw them out, the amount of freakin drool on those balls is rediculous!!

I like cow hooves and pig ears for chewing too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:36 am

he dont care for kongs or tennis balls. he like his basketball tho he carys it everywhere. i have to give him something new because he is 100 % obbsesed with his flirt pole, its all he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 9:00 am

we have tried everything around here with our boy, Moose. Nothing lasts more than 8 hrs. Even the supposed indistructable Kong balls, he shreds them (even the solid ones) into a million pieces. Tennis balls are no match for him. I had to stop giving them to him cuz I got sick and tired of all the tiny rubber pieces ALL over. We did find a solid rubber bone that lasted him a week or so. Not sure what the brand was but it was black with white squares on it. As for large balls.....maybe try a horse ball?? I don't know how well they would hold up to the teeth but it may be worth a try, or they make large tennis balls, or maybe those balls that kids sit on and bouce around on? (they have a handle that your boy could carry it by, instead of popping it to carry it LOL) Just some ideas.

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 am

Buster loves tennis balls and he has an indestructiball but I got tired of it always hitting the house and I threw it out. His favorite ball is the Jolly Ball

bones and toys JollyBall
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:04 am

i tried out the jolly ball didint care for it to much...actually at all. i should have gotten the bid=gest one i notice he likes everything oversized
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 2:38 pm

HEMI LOVES HIS JOLLY BALL!!!

He grabs a hold of that thing and shakes the crap out of it ...lmao
He shakes it so hard it hits him in the side of his head. Then he gets mad and starts throwing it around and barking at it Razz
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:10 am

Hahahhahahahaha That is too funny!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:29 am

REBEL ate his jollly ball. NO more handle, no more anyting really!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Sponsored content

bones and toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: bones and toys   bones and toys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bones and toys
Page 1 of 1