The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you couldnt own a APBT..

Go down 
+10
bradthepit
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
ericschevy
TheGingerBreadman
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
wheezie wayne
segerspits
Oldfort
LegendsMami
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

If you couldnt own a APBT.. Empty
PostSubject: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:34 am

what breed would you get instead?

Me-
Boston Terrier
Chihuhua
Toy or Mini Rat Terrier<<May get one they are so sweet. But take no ish from dogs. lol
Ambellneo Mastiff
Boxer
American Bulldog
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:38 am

Honestly I don't know. My heart is with pits, I've had huskies, gsds, my brother owned boxers, I've had dobbies, min pins, etc. I never connected to a breed like i do with the pit. I think I would try the min pin again. Oh I know I would try the shar pei!!! I've never owned one but always wanted one.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:40 am

redsky wrote:
My heart is with pits,I never connected to a breed like i do with the pit.

Yup me too. Tasha was the only dog outside of APBT's that I've owned.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 5:13 am

Patterdales or American Bulldogs
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:31 am

well i would have to say it would be a beagle because i do alot of hunting and i own 4 of them already but other than that it would be a patterdale because they are fiery little dogs alot like the pitbull is. it is fun to see them go after a badger in there competitions
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:42 am

caucasion overchark... lol just playing. i had a huskey which was an awsome dog so probably huskys
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:51 am

If I couldnt own an APBT I think that I would have a Great Dane or Rott. Im with Christi, my heart belongs to the APBT, ever since I picked up chopper at 8 weeks, I will never forget the look he gave me...lol!

My dad used to have a Mastiff and then he had a Boston Terrier. My Grandpa has always had the Blue tick Coon hound. Used to breed them along time ago.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 am

those blue tick coon hounds howl like no frigin other lol
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am

Well I used to have a Aussie shepard, Golden retriever mix and she was the best DANG dog I ever had. Smart as a darn whip and was willing to do anything I asked. It may have just been her, But I would love to have another!!

I have also wanted an english bulldog, but not sure if I'd own one....to many health issues from what I hear. That and they are expensive LOL

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
American

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 7:08 am

those blue tick coon hounds howl like no frigin other lol

lol! Yes they do...He only has one now. Very old, its blind in both eyes and can barely hear...lol they are a good pair, love em both!
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:49 am

If i couldnt own a pitbull expect one angry game american!!! Evil or Very Mad Because BSL IS WRONG and ill fight to the bitter end for my Dog.
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:51 am

I'd own a Baboon bom
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:58 am

One Senerio i think about is if Pits where to be banned i think about where all illecit activities go, underground. Go into basements where dogs are kept from sight, breeding Gladiators and training them, physically on treads or what not. The Dogs never seein the light of day. I know this probly already exsist but if dogs where banned in the US it would be like this all over our country. And that makes me sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:15 am

Boxer all the way.....................
Other than pits their personality cant be beat............
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:28 am

ericschevy wrote:

I was thinking about getting one in 2 years or so. The two I dogsit are great and can keep up with Legend's high energy and rough playing. They are great dogs and very silly.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: HMMM   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:00 am

iF i COULDNT HAVE A PITBULL i WOULD PROBABLY GO BACK TO ROTTIES, BUT MY HUSBAND LIKES NAD WANTS A SIERIAN HUSKY OR A SHER PI (SP) BUT i THINK i WANT TO TRY A SAINT BERNARD
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:54 am

Id take up Falconry.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:22 pm

American Bulldog or Bull Mastiff
Back to top Go down
bradthepit
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
bradthepit

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:24 pm

TheGingerBreadman wrote:
If i couldnt own a pitbull expect one angry game american!!! Evil or Very Mad Because BSL IS WRONG and ill fight to the bitter end for my Dog.

Same `ere geezer. F***k BSL and the pricks that rule our world. Ain`t gotta f******g scooby! clueless muppets, Just a bunch of c***s

What happened to democracy??????????

Makes my blood boil!
Back to top Go down
bradthepit
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
bradthepit

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 8:26 pm

I like GSD`s a lot. had a few. prob go for Staffies or Bull Mastiffs...
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:03 pm

bradthepit wrote:
TheGingerBreadman wrote:

Same `ere geezer. F***k BSL and the pricks that rule our world. Ain`t gotta f******g scooby! clueless muppets, Just a bunch of c***s

What happened to democracy??????????

Makes my blood boil!

People arnt the same anymore, No one cares for the well being of MAN, as a species. Too Busy stuffin there pockets and arguing. Humans as we know it are doomed unless...... scratch ........nah were doomed
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:55 pm

LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

I was thinking about getting one in 2 years or so. The two I dogsit are great and can keep up with Legend's high energy and rough playing. They are great dogs and very silly.

They say that raising pups is like raising kids well, Boxers are that playful mischievous silly kid....
They are great aren't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:59 pm

trejos kennels wrote:
iF i COULDNT HAVE A PITBULL i WOULD PROBABLY GO BACK TO ROTTIES, BUT MY HUSBAND LIKES NAD WANTS A SIERIAN HUSKY OR A SHER PI (SP) BUT i THINK i WANT TO TRY A SAINT BERNARD

Have you ever seen the amount of slobber that falls out of their mouth???????? ST. Bernard
I almost got one but the better half said no way affraid Too much slobber...
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 pm

2 words BULL TERRIER Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:31 pm

Bull terriers are too cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you couldnt own a APBT..   If you couldnt own a APBT.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you couldnt own a APBT..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next