The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New link - Responsible owners of APBT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

New link - Responsible owners of APBT Empty
PostSubject: New link - Responsible owners of APBT   New link - Responsible owners of APBT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:35 am

I like what they have to say and check it out.
http://www.fast.4t.com/about.html
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: New link - Responsible owners of APBT   New link - Responsible owners of APBT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 am

check this out too.

American Temperament Test Society

My dog will be doing this fall and I know he will pass with flying colors. Everyone should do this if you truly think your dog can pass .
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New link - Responsible owners of APBT   New link - Responsible owners of APBT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:58 pm

I'm gonna have ALL of mine tested. There is a club here in Ohio about an hour away that does the CGC and TT. All of them will be TT and hope get a few CGC'd in the process.

I was thinking on putting Penut to the test for therapy work. She is so calm and gentle. She doesn't jump or get wild when new people come around. She just walks up with her tail wagging waiting on somebody to pet her. She actually looks disappointed if nobody pets her.

I think she would do good for therapy work.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: New link - Responsible owners of APBT   New link - Responsible owners of APBT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:25 am

That is great Jessica. I hope that you can get Penut involved with that. I haven't had Mikado TT but he does have his CGC passed with a high mark. I was so proud as we never trained for it. I had no idea that I had to leave him or call him to cross a crowd room. There were 10 other dogs there that night doing the test and they were all taking some part of the test at the same time it was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New link - Responsible owners of APBT   New link - Responsible owners of APBT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New link - Responsible owners of APBT
Page 1 of 1