The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

child labor

Go down 
+2
ericschevy
wheezie wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

child labor Empty
PostSubject: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 3:40 am

the neighborhood kids came over today. i think it was the best workout rico has ever had, he went nuts playing with them. as soon as they left he went to sleep just like the big puppy that he is
Back to top Go down
redsky

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 3:57 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
the neighborhood kids came over today. i think it was the best workout rico has ever had, he went nuts playing with them. as soon as they left he went to sleep just like the big puppy that he is

ha ha too sweet. My kids always wear my gang out lol.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 4:07 am

I can't wear Rocky out for anything, even after a 3 mile run.
I wish that's all it took for me.....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 4:15 am

try gettin 3 little bad @$$ kids to all run around for about 2 hrs throwing a basketball and flirt pole around. rico was goin full blast the whole time.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 6:20 am

Thats what these dogs need. Running full blast for a copule of hours with a couple of hethans (s/p) always does the trick .... Razz

When i take Hemi and Raven to my moms the neighbors kids always come play with them.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 2:35 pm

AwwwwwwThat i awesome!! Im glad that yoy do that with your dogs!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:36 am

Yup thats what they love KIDS!!!!

I took Legend to a huge cookout once. Over 100 people most were kids. Legend loved every minute of it accept when he happen to see some little bad @$$ push my little sister on the trampolin(sp) he got a little whiney and pulled some in that direction. Once he seen her get back up he was okay. But all the kids surrounded him giving kisses and hugs. They played basketball with him, soccer, Legend tried to get in on the volleyball too. lol
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 8:00 am

Mary Jane likes kids that don't bug her. If they pet her and play with a little sence, then she is fine. She don't like them in her face or pulling her tail or ears. Sadies will sit and take whatever they dish out. There's really only a couple of kids that can handle Sadies cause she plays so rough with them. But the ones that can hang with her love her and she loves them, and they wear her out, too. Kids are the only thing that can wear that dog out!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:10 am

Im glad that i have the dogs that i do, i think my kids would get hrt if they werent so mello..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

child labor Empty
PostSubject: Re: child labor   child labor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

child labor
Page 1 of 1