The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLUFFSIDE!

Go down 
+3
schismatickennels
Pantera2006
Bluffside
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:07 am

I like all versions/forms of the true pit, bully, game and show alike. I don't like a mixed dog being put off as something sorry! Come now from what everyone knows about pits how the heck someone creat a PIT that looks like that? You prove to me that's a true pit you get nothing but respect from me. That dog takes away from teh breed he isn't a worker couldn't be if he wanted to, would kill that dog to work!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:08 am

He better come back.... Or no visit for him!!!! Haha... I dont know, I like em.... Its like when you take those poodles and cross them with a lab...... Labradoodle!!!!!!!!! WTF is that... People like it, so what ever.. Or a shitzue and a pug!!! Shocked Or the newest trend Pug and poodle!!! Puggle............. affraid
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:08 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
redsky wrote:
Bluffside wrote:
LOL AND SO IT STARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN ALL IT WAS NICE TALKING TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO body is bashing just voicing our opinions which your gonna find everywhere. Look at that dog he is having a hard time breathing just sitting there! If that's your choice so be it but don't think we will respect that as a pit cause it's definately not a pit!

I agree, not bashing noone, TO EACH HIS OWN, everyone has their own likes and dislikes. But if your gonna ask opinions, you have to take the good along with the bad!!!!
He never asked nothing..... American wanted to see the pics... Neutral
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: ok   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:09 am

I understand how everyone feels regaurding this particualr dog and everyone has a difference of opinion, me personally you know Otis I like the Chaos /Watchdog, bigger ut definatley nto too short or too big, ut I respect that you have a difference of opinion and like what you like, I mean If you like him great....
To everyone else Shannon has NEVER once called this dog a pitbull, to the contrart he actually has stated I am not sure on here but on the other site he referes to the dog as a Amercian Bully...
We dont want you to go anywhere Shannon, Me of all people especially, I love talking to you because we have alot of the same blood running thru our yards... I just dont want this board to turn into another Gopitbull, Respect thate veryone has thier opinions, and respect that he is buying the dog that HE likes with HIS money.. and not once called it a pitbull..
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:09 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
He better come back.... Or no visit for him!!!! Haha... I dont know, I like em.... Its like when you take those poodles and cross them with a lab...... Labradoodle!!!!!!!!! WTF is that... People like it, so what ever.. Or a shitzue and a pug!!! Shocked Or the newest trend Pug and poodle!!! Puggle............. affraid

Ok but if that's what it is don't put it off on something else. Don't call that dog a pit it's not a pit is my issue!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:10 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Shannon, no disrespect for real, we are just all stating opinions, I dont find anything at all wrong with that. Alot of people on here have bullies, I just don't understand this particular one in question.

Man the last thing anyone wants to do is run anyone off, luckly we've all been able to respect each other here, and state our opinions without doing that.

Again I totally agree, We, just yesterday, purchased our first bully. Like I said I like bully, but for me, they have to be as correct as a bully can get!

And again we do not want to run anyone off, thats not what this board is about!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I understand how everyone feels regaurding this particualr dog and everyone has a difference of opinion, me personally you know Otis I like the Chaos /Watchdog, bigger ut definatley nto too short or too big, ut I respect that you have a difference of opinion and like what you like, I mean If you like him great....
To everyone else Shannon has NEVER once called this dog a pitbull, to the contrart he actually has stated I am not sure on here but on the other site he referes to the dog as a Amercian Bully...
We dont want you to go anywhere Shannon, Me of all people especially, I love talking to you because we have alot of the same blood running thru our yards... I just dont want this board to turn into another Gopitbull, Respect thate veryone has thier opinions, and respect that he is buying the dog that HE likes with HIS money.. and not once called it a pitbull..

Like i said nobody has bashed nobody. If he likes that cool, if knows it's not a pit that's perfect! I was under the impression that it was suppose to be a pit and it's not my cup of tea which i'm gonna express my views on what ever and if it's not liked or wanted then don't post and I won't post on it! Now it works the same way for me. You don't have to like what i have and you can tell me such without me being hurt cause to each their own!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: once agian   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:13 am

once agian, Shannon never refered to this dog as a pitbull, he refers to him as a American Bully, and also stated onthe other site that he would be registering the dog with the ABKC, and like pantera said he never asked for any opinions on here he posted the pic only because someone asked to see it..
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:13 am

redsky wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

Ok but if that's what it is don't put it off on something else. Don't call that dog a pit it's not a pit is my issue!
Ok, understandable, Is it a American bully??
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:14 am

I'm gonna go back to my forum cause now people wanna act like cause something they don't like is posted their feelings are hurt. Sorry i give the good and the bad and if it's not tolerable then keep stuff to yourself!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:17 am

trejos kennels wrote:
once agian, Shannon never refered to this dog as a pitbull, he refers to him as a American Bully, and also stated onthe other site that he would be registering the dog with the ABKC, and like pantera said he never asked for any opinions on here he posted the pic only because someone asked to see it..

Well I apologize about the opinion thing then, I guess I miss read it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 am

Hey!!!! If you go.... no visit for you eaither!!!
I think it just bugged him cuz what people have said in the past.... That is all people can talk about on gopitbull... I guess after people talking about it for so long, It just hurts... He obviously loves the idea... Hes so happy... If he is, I am...
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:20 am

No one informed me on what the dog was and last I looked this board was called PIT BOSS! I thought we were here discussing pit bulls. Now I got no problem at all with someone or what they do, I don't go to the other forum because it is all bashing, but no one bashed, they stated opinions just like I would expect anyone to do if i posted my dogs. Everyone isn't going to like everything posted, alot don't like my zoe, if they don't they don't, and that's not my problem, its theres. I just wish people didn't take things so personally, it wasn't a personal attack on anyone period. Or that dog, been nice though if someone had said, oh that's not a pit that's something else. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:21 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
trejos kennels wrote:

Well I apologize about the opinion thing then, I guess I miss read it Smile
Its ok, ya hear about it so much now... I understand Redsky to tho... She is a great breeder and knows her stuff, Seeing a dog that has that big boys looks, I guess that it would irk her too... But i dont think that he ever called that a APBT.. Shannon knows his stuff too, just likes the bigger bullies..
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: thats ok   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:21 am

thats ok, Misunderstandings happen all the time, and if it is one thing i love about this board is that we can all debate nicely, and get over it, we all are very passionate about our feelings... But I did have to step in for Shannon, because he never did anything wrong , other than buying a dog others dont like, He understands the difference between a pitbull, and american Bully, and I think that is all that we are asking..lol Its over Shannon you can come back ...please.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:21 am

And now lets get something straight now i never made this post this post was first off made to me and not an opinion post i was aked to put this dog up on here cause someone else liked it not for people to start trashing the dog but i am mad at noone and i am going nowhere i am just dont on this post i never said anyone bashing here cause thats not what i think i am just not going to argue anymore about this god !!!!! dog i like it a few other do and thats all that matters for real and noone did anything wrong really except this post wasnt made for this thats all so i am sorry for posting pics on here and thats about it this is getting blown way to far out not going anywhere just wont be posting as much just tired of drama
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
redsky

Pantera2006 wrote:
I think it just bugged him cuz what people have said in the past.... That is all people can talk about on gopitbull... I guess after people talking about it for so long, It just hurts... He obviously loves the idea... Hes so happy... If he is, I am...

That's his choice and i'm the type of person i dont give a crap what someone thinks about my program everyone has an opinion just like an a** hole so what ever. I actually didn't know he was wanting to get one of those but even still my views are the same! To each their own. I aint knocking him for liking that I like english bulldogs just not their problems. I dont' down nobody for what they like if it's what ya want go for it and don't let nothing stop ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

schismatickennels wrote:
No one informed me on what the dog was and last I looked this board was called PIT BOSS! I thought we were here discussing pit bulls. Now I got no problem at all with someone or what they do, I don't go to the other forum because it is all bashing, but no one bashed, they stated opinions just like I would expect anyone to do if i posted my dogs. Everyone isn't going to like everything posted, alot don't like my zoe, if they don't they don't, and that's not my problem, its theres. I just wish people didn't take things so personally, it wasn't a personal attack on anyone period. Or that dog, been nice though if someone had said, oh that's not a pit that's something else. *shrugs*
Zoe?? Gotta pic???
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Please no one here get offended over this but let me see if I cant shed some light here. The above dogs are not APBT's. Do I dislike them? NOT as a dog no, if you were to have posted that picture of that dog and said it was urs and called it a bulldog/cross I would have thought nice dog, not my ideal dog but nice dog. However when individuals call the above dog an APBT thats where the friction comes from because it isnt. Its SO far out of APBT satandards that other than on paper its not an APBT. IF it was called a American Bully, ok no problem.

I think so many people are getting HUNG UP on the name because you see English Bulldogs like that, with that frame and no one thinks twice about it. If that dog was presented as and English Bulldog mix it looks fine.

ONe of the main reasons I created this site is so that we all could come here and just enjoy our dogs. Ottis and Jenny, if thats what you like, no problem.

If I may, to all those of you WHO DO ENJOY that style of dog, do you really consider it to be and APBT and if so WHY? Would you not be happier simply calling it an American Bully seeing as now they are their own breed.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:23 am

and please believe me when i say i am not mad and think noone has done anything wrong eiter i think you all are a great group of people and want you all to keep up the great work you are all doing for these dogs!@!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:24 am

redsky wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

That's his choice and i'm the type of person i dont give a crap what someone thinks about my program everyone has an opinion just like an a** hole so what ever. I actually didn't know he was wanting to get one of those but even still my views are the same! To each their own. I aint knocking him for liking that I like english bulldogs just not their problems. I dont' down nobody for what they like if it's what ya want go for it and don't let nothing stop ya!!!
Ya true enough!!!! I think you have a great thing going, And if i lived by you , i would get one of your dogs, As much as they are... I do know they are worth it, Im just a broke a$$... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:26 am

Hey Oldfort i do believe that they should be called that American Bullies Like i said i have raised these dogs for 15 years i know the difference and these ARE NOT APBT
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:28 am

Bluffside wrote:
and please believe me when i say i am not mad and think noone has done anything wrong eiter i think you all are a great group of people and want you all to keep up the great work you are all doing for these dogs!@!!!

I just don't want you to think i was trying to attack you or what you like not the case! As Andy said the problem was the name and just like chelle since it was posted on pit boss it was taken that it was being refered to as a pit! I don't put DRAMA off on nobody not my cup of tea I debate and i share my opinion with it stated as just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 am

I'm truely sorry crap got taken the wrong way, Shannon, you know i respect you, atleast I think you do, we've talked several times on IM, and I think your a great person. I wanted ot know what justified the apbt, no one said it wasn't so I didn't know it wasn't called that.

Zoe is in one of the threads Pantera...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 3:31 am

schismatickennels wrote:
I'm truely sorry crap got taken the wrong way, Shannon, you know i respect you, atleast I think you do, we've talked several times on IM, and I think your a great person. I wanted ot know what justified the apbt, no one said it wasn't so I didn't know it wasn't called that.

Zoe is in one of the threads Pantera...lol
Awwwwwwww So i gotta go look for it....... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLUFFSIDE!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next