The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BLUFFSIDE!

Go down 
+3
schismatickennels
Pantera2006
Bluffside
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
redsky

BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:04 am

Bluffside wrote:
yeah that can get pretty deep i have never done it though i do know alot of people that line breed but thats an whole new dodge

I've seen brother sister turn out good and bad! You just gotta make sure the line your doing it with has NOOOO major issues, if you know of even the slightest issue dont' chance it!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:08 am

whew....ok, I stopped reading at page 3. I honestly didnt mean for this to turn ugly. Yes I asked bluffside to post it, I dunno maybe I shouldnt have. Now I feel bad for posting it, and I certainly dont want NONE of the BS that's goin on over at gopitbull, cause them folks got some issues...and when I say that I dont mean anyone here. And if someone has a friend from over there, I do apologize but they argue all the dang time.

See this happend the last time that a dog from ulitmate blues got posted. I myself wont post or ask anyone else to post anything else again. This is THE ONLY forum I post on, because people here act civilized and can voice their opions without any arguments, but this has just made me feel bad for even asking the "dog" to be posted.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:12 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
whew....ok, I stopped reading at page 3. I honestly didnt mean for this to turn ugly. Yes I asked bluffside to post it, I dunno maybe I shouldnt have. Now I feel bad for posting it, and I certainly dont want NONE of the BS that's goin on over at gopitbull, cause them folks got some issues...and when I say that I dont mean anyone here. And if someone has a friend from over there, I do apologize but they argue all the dang time.

See this happend the last time that a dog from ulitmate blues got posted. I myself wont post or ask anyone else to post anything else again. This is THE ONLY forum I post on, because people here act civilized and can voice their opions without any arguments, but this has just made me feel bad for even asking the "dog" to be posted.

Girl that's over and done and if you read the other three pages you'll see why it all got a mess!
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:14 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH dont let it get to you bro the only thing bad here was a lil misunderstanding thats all But i will tell you this i cant wait to get the lil guy lol i may get two not to sure yet dont wanna say what im paying for them but if i can get a break on two i will get a male from that male knock out and a pup off of black ace also
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:18 am

Good deal bluff nothing like getting a new pup and it's so addictive one is never enough. If i don't have a litter soon i'm gonna be trying to buy pups from everyone. I need to have the babies around lol.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:19 am

LOL i will be doing a breeding soon it will be a Chaos breeding though
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:20 am

No, Im good...I just finished reading....hehehe is see now. And your right christi (hope you dont mind me calling you by your first name) the post did take off pretty quick, I posted it maybe a couple of hours ago.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:20 am

I just gave up my 7/8th chaos girl rayne
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:21 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
No, Im good...I just finished reading....hehehe is see now. And your right christi (hope you dont mind me calling you by your first name) the post did take off pretty quick, I posted it maybe a couple of hours ago.

Of course i don't mind you calling me by first name lol. Most here should know by now that I'm Christie!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:21 am

Make sure to post plenty of pics you might have something I may want!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:37 am

Hey, where did this post come from?
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:44 am

From me.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:46 am

oh.
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 5:57 am

Line breeding yes, I've done an inbreeding with her, I bred brother and sister, and got Taz. He's an awesome lookin pup with awesome structure, very smart, with a great temperment so far.

He's already started pulling, and he's showing lots of drive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: hey shannon   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:29 am

hey shannon you have a PM
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:38 am

Right back at ya and hey if you have aim or yahoo messanger my s/n is aliengod421
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: how   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 6:43 am

yeah how do you search for people nad add them on yahoo I never learned how.. but you can add me if you want my signature is btrejo69.. anyone lse can too if they want to...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:08 am

i wanna keep the ankle biter status forever and ever lol i love it
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:26 am

Embarassed I didnt know that you were Christy... My bad....
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:30 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Embarassed I didnt know that you were Christy... My bad....

No worries now you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2007 7:34 am

Yep Very Happy Fo sho!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLUFFSIDE!   BLUFFSIDE! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLUFFSIDE!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4