The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CONGRADS IN ORDER

Go down 
+2
trejos kennels
schismatickennels
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:50 am

TINA HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME POSTING THIS BUT HAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR BIG NEWS!!

SHE IS THE PROUD OWNER OF BOTH THESE TWO PITS:

CONGRADS IN ORDER Th_12-12-06030
CONGRADS IN ORDER Th_12-12-06023
CONGRADS IN ORDER Th_01-10-07030
CONGRADS IN ORDER Th_01-10-07028
CONGRADS IN ORDER Th_01-10-07005

AGAIN MAJOR CONGRADS TINA!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 am

Congrats Tina! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: really   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 4:53 am

whos pup were they Christy? Tina how come you didnt let us know??? Glad to see you back on her christie you had me scared with that post about deleting you from the forums....Nice pups Tina!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 5:31 am

congrats tina there a couple of beuts
Back to top Go down
American

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 11:15 am

Thanks everyone! No I dont mind at all christie...in fact im so happy about it that im cryin..lmao this means so much to me. Its nice to know that there are still nice people out there that will work with someone to help them out. Im glad I come across this board, because you all have been so nice.

Thanks again christie for everything, was nice meeting you today! Also A big thank you goes to Brandy from mooresfamily Kennels. I'm not for sure if she comes here or not, but still....

I didnt say anything because I wanted to keep it a secret, kinda like a suprize...lol! Michelle thanks so much hun for helping me with my website! I cant wait to get these two in the show ring!!

I am co-owning boyd with christie and I co-own daisy with Brandy!!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 11:36 am

WOW!!! affraid

Awesome pups!!!!
What their peds look like?
Congrats on the pups! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: NICE   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 12:26 pm

like I said they are grast wondered why you had not been o here latley i see you did some traveling....
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 7:59 pm

trejos kennels wrote:
like I said they are grast wondered why you had not been o here latley i see you did some traveling....

Yeah she came down to visit me and pick up boyd and Daisy. Boyd come from me and Daisy my good friend Brandy as does my Chaka. You can find Boyd's ped on my site on my studs page I haven't removed him which i will not he will be listed as co-owned with Tina in just a minute. She hadn't posted anything on it cause she hadn't made it home yet lol. I kind of beat her to the bunch lol was excited for her. I don't know Daisy right off hand but she is mostly edge, shaws and moore's I believe. I'll get her ped on peds online for you Tina and send you the link!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 9:17 pm

that is so cool for yall to do that for tina. i bet your a proud new mama huh tina, lol. couldnt of happened to a nicer lady.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:02 am

Right on!!!! Lucky you!!!!! Good luck with the babies....
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 12:48 am

I don't mind helping folks out! If any of ya are intersted in co-owning a pup hit me up if i don't have any Brandy and a few others always do so let me know what you want and i'll see what i can do. You just have to show the pup in question and most times Brandy wants two picks back off the first breeding which one of her males must be used but she only takes two picks (usually first pick male and female) and the rest are yours along wiht the co-owned dogs papers (remember dog must be titled or attempted to tilte to which is usually done wayyy before a breeding is thought of, don't breed till 2 with her).
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 3:08 am

Ok here is what I was able to piece together. I haven't been able to get Brandy so i'll get that bottom half fixed when i do! Here is Kali's (daisy's new name) pedigree thus far:

www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=234830
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 6:33 am

how does co owning really work out. i dont really understand
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 7:34 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
how does co owning really work out. i dont really understand

email or pm me and i'll send you my co-own contract so you can see.
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 11:08 am

Kali's ped is fixed!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 2:52 pm

redsky wrote:
Here is Kali's (daisy's new name) pedigree thus far:

www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=234830

Wow, she should be quite a show stopper!
Back to top Go down
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 6:11 pm

Two of the dogs not off the dam's side (Eve-E's parents are both champions as well) I"m gonna mail the person that added them let them know to update their status.
Back to top Go down
American

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 12:17 am

Yes im very proud, both dogs are just gorgeous. I cant wait to show! Im nervous about it though...lol.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: how   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 1:05 am

how are they getting along with the other doggies, and you guys..how is everything working out?
Back to top Go down
American

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 2:45 am

how are they getting along with the other doggies, and you guys..how is everything working out?

They are getting along fine, they dont see chopper or bones, they are outside in there kennels. Only because they are D/A, boyd sleeps with us as does Kali, but boyd slept in my son's room last night. Boyd is just blowing me away, christie done such a good job with him, and he is really a handsome boy! Kali, needs a little work, but im not complaining and she is just absolutely perfect! Im nervous with the show ideas, I tend to clam up when there is a group of people I dont know..but I will eventually get the hang of it and it will feel like I have been showing for years..lol
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 am

you will be fine after the first show. im sure the jitters will go away
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 6:14 am

I'm just the oposite, I love an audience ....lol Razz

Make sure to take some pics. I'd like to see more of the pups sunny
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 7:50 am

Those are some adorable doggies!!!!!!

P.S. I would kinda know what co-owning is about too.. Someone from the other forum tried explaining it to me, but I still didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
American

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 9:57 am

I will be sure to take lots of pics midwest...I was plannin on doing that tomorrow if we dont get that ice storm that is suposed to be comming. I like to take pics outside because inside they always turn out to dang dark.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:48 am

You guys make it so hard to pick a person that i would buy from..... You all are great, and i wouldnt be able to choose... Neutral I want a Pitty from the states, But i really like Zeus, Jennys dog..... But I wouldnt know who to buy from.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONGRADS IN ORDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONGRADS IN ORDER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next