The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CONGRADS IN ORDER

Go down 
+2
trejos kennels
schismatickennels
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
redsky

CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Amanda in that case you find a bloodline you really love and then find a good breeder that has that bloodline or close to it. When i was looking for my male i had the same problem there was nevada, gaff, larums, rumar, nitro etc etc and I was like I love them all so who do i go with. I sent everyone emails asking what males they had off who and what the temperments was like the pedigrees etc. when it came down to it I was stuck between gaff and nevada (really wanted that gaff male but Pam told me she wasn't sure if he would be available because she had someone coming down the next day to take a look at the pups and choose one, of course they took the one I wanted :-( . So I was gonna get a dog that glenn now owns name Gucci over at infamous kennels but I took to long on him so Janice told me about a litter that was coming and that if I sent the deposit asap I could get second pick behind her! I jumped on it considering it was sired by the same father as Gucci and I had fallen in love with that sire lol. Didn't care much for the dam but she's decent lol and in the end Janice gave me first pick because there was only two males so I really really lucked up on Midas.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Okay sorry i'm getting long winded in the post. Lol

Co-own:

I have several different ways of co-owning a dog. Depending on the dog I may ask for some cash and one pup back or if I really really think this dog is just really awesome then i'll ask for two pups back (first pick male and female) off of an approved breeding of him or her (with males i usually do some cash and one pup, considering if you don't own the female you usually only get one or two picks for studding and i don't wanna take both your stud picks if that is the case! I wanna leave you with something to.) Now this is the type of deals I set up for show dogs (dogs that must be shown!) I also will co-own out a pup for breeding purposes now I may say hey if your close by me I want to be able to pick this dog up and show it but you'll have to cover at least half to all the show fees for the dog. Rayne was one that went out on a breeding co-own in that case I get two pups back (I only do this with females and rarely ever do it!) first pick male and female. I do understand that not everyone wants to show or have the time to make it to shows which is why i ended up doing that. I usually will do it with folks close by so that I can show the dog when i want to meaning though i'm not making them do it themselves by contract I still get the dog titled. The contracts state that they can't be bred (females) till at least 1.5 years old and having been hip prelimed in the least, penn hip is not in my area really so it's hard for folks to get hip testing done unless they wait till 2 so as long as a vet can say well this dog is not dysplastic i'm good with that.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I'll be co-owning out one or two pups off sierra's next breeding (haven't co-owned any out as of yet).
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 10:39 pm

redsky wrote:
Amanda in that case you find a bloodline you really love and then find a good breeder that has that bloodline or close to it. When i was looking for my male i had the same problem there was nevada, gaff, larums, rumar, nitro etc etc and I was like I love them all so who do i go with. I sent everyone emails asking what males they had off who and what the temperments was like the pedigrees etc. when it came down to it I was stuck between gaff and nevada (really wanted that gaff male but Pam told me she wasn't sure if he would be available because she had someone coming down the next day to take a look at the pups and choose one, of course they took the one I wanted :-( . So I was gonna get a dog that glenn now owns name Gucci over at infamous kennels but I took to long on him so Janice told me about a litter that was coming and that if I sent the deposit asap I could get second pick behind her! I jumped on it considering it was sired by the same father as Gucci and I had fallen in love with that sire lol. Didn't care much for the dam but she's decent lol and in the end Janice gave me first pick because there was only two males so I really really lucked up on Midas.

Ya i guess so eh..... LOL, But both my dogs are clouse/mayfield.. I like the lines, But with Pantera, i think she is nuts!!!! My son was playing with my rats and i guess decided to let it out to play in my closet.. Well, she found it and ate it.... I dont think that has to do with her lines, But i would say that she is a crazy dog... I would love to try the Old Family red, or TNT bloodlines..... But like you all have Beautifull dogs, so if i wanted to try a new line out... All you breeders make it hard... Neutral Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:22 am

I love 100% TNT bloodlines...I also like boudreux excuse my spelling on that one...lmao! But im sure you all get the hint Smile Wish I could find me a pup with either one of those bloodlines...
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:24 am

Also I'm trying to get everyones links added if they dont mind. But if I missed someone then I will add them, I just forgot! lol

Also I was wondering if everyone had banners? Cause I finally figured out how to link...lmao I've went nuts with it! IF you have a banner could you please PM it to me so that I can add it to my links page? If not then thats ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRADS IN ORDER   CONGRADS IN ORDER - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONGRADS IN ORDER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2